It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches in the USA are DEAD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
a reply to: CollectSecretHistory

When Jesus rejected the Kingdom of David (ruler from Jerusalem), he rejected the false premise his old desire as Lord was built upon. The entire reason he rejected rule over this kingdom was his humility to become human, honoring the Father he had previously left unrealized from his heart. Who took the Kingdom of David, the very reason the church is a crumbling temple?

ROME

There is a reason the outer church crumbles. There is a reason crowns have thorns, which is why the Lord of the NT was polar opposite to his lower self (Yama / Yahweh). I explain much of this in my threads and posts. Look there.

YOU are the Living Word. The Bible is a shadow of our own collective mind (LORD / Ishvara). When you read about the Lord in the Old or New testament, you are reading about this:

Yama / Yahweh - Sub-conscious (ruler of the underworld). Yama means Self-Control.

Satan - Conscience / Accuser. Silenced for Yeshus / Joshua in Zechariah 3.

Manu - Adam / Mankind. Manu means "To Think."

The struggle between primordial Chaos (our lower nature) and Light (Our Higher nature) is outlined, along with the words I just showed you, from Hinduism.

What is the true Church? YOU!

John 4

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Roll that stone away. Come out of the tomb and enter the world to serve. The church is a false temple, used only to negate the false and counterfeit priests of Rome. Babylon falls because of this. Come out of Egypt. Overcome Babylon. This is all symbolic of the true Living Word and Temple of God--YOU!

God is found among the 'least of these.' Go serve in a soup kitchen on Sunday. Serve your family. Love others. Judge not. Jesus paid this for himself and us.

Genesis 9:6

Whoever sheds human blood,
by human hands HIS blood will be shed

Jesus rejected Rome. He rejected his own desire of the Kingdom of David and his old nature as Lord. It's the point of identifying the old nature. Even the Son of God has one to overcome. It's the mirror to our own walk in this life, hidden from those who fear Yahweh. Perfect Love overcomes fear.

Yahweh's old Nature

Isaiah 24

21 On that day Yahweh will punish heaven’s armies in heaven
and earth’s kings on earth.
22 They’ll be gathered like prisoners in a jail
and locked in prison.
After a long time they’ll be punished.
23 The moon will be embarrassed.
The sun will be ashamed,
because Yahweh Tsebaoth will rule
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem.
He will be glorious
in the presence of his respected leaders.

He is the scapegoat of his own essence and host (mankind). We each have an old nature to give up in order to find the Holy Spirit reserved for us from the beginning. The church must crumble. Rome must be overcome.

Yeah.... You're part of the problem, friend.

We are the temple, but only the Son of God is the Word.

We are not God. We are made sons and daughters because of the Word. This does not make us the Word, but receivers of the Word.

Probably best to not think that you are God Himself or that anyone else is besides Jesus who was given to us.

And Yahweh doesn't have an old nature; He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Please don't take parts of Scripture and twist it to your ideas. Only ever try your ideas up against the whole of Scripture and drop the parts of your ideas that directly contradict it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I live a couple hours away from this church and I'm going to try and start going to this church a couple times a month like the pastor suggests at the beginning. This is Pastor Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ. I listen to his sermons online. I find him to be a great preacher; fired up and zealous. They're soul winners and he preaches powerfully against sin. Personally they tick most of my boxes. Personally I am greatful for their ministry because previously I was being deceived by the lie that is the pre trib rapture.

Here's a link to all of FWBC's sermons

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Careful to not get wrapped up in a church only because of Revelation teaching. Revelation is good, and there are varying opinions - but if you judge a church, brother, or sister on this concept alone instead of on the concept of true love, you may cut off some that shouldn't be cut off.

That being said, as people in other countries are beheaded and tortured for their faith, I can see how some people would wonder a bit about whether a pre-trib rapture is reality.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Watch that guy be wary... Be very cautious. Seriously.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com...
edit on 21-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Yes, Rapture timing is irrelevant. Of course many have heard of the pre-tribulation rapture theory and there is also a mid-tribulation rapture theory (pre-wrath) and of course the end trib.

Now, I have come to the conclusion that from given evidence that I seriously cannot determine which it will be.

So, prepare for EVERY possibility. Do not be caught with your pants down relying on any tradition of man.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yes, Rapture timing is irrelevant. Of course many have heard of the pre-tribulation rapture theory and there is also a mid-tribulation rapture theory (pre-wrath) and of course the end trib.

Now, I have come to the conclusion that from given evidence that I seriously cannot determine which it will be.

So, prepare for EVERY possibility. Do not be caught with your pants down relying on any tradition of man.

Most agreed.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ah I see now, thanks for clarification.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The old pastor from church I used to attend I believe was the only one I ever met who seemed true in his faith. My old church had 3 different pastors after him before I quit attending.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

The old pastor from church I used to attend I believe was the only one I ever met who seemed true in his faith. My old church had 3 different pastors after him before I quit attending.

As Imagine Dragons once said, "Welcome to the new age."

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

americans are waking up in droves to the hypocrisy and lies of organised christianity.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for people who hate Jesus Christ and consider a satanic book like the Talmud to be holy scripture.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

americans are waking up in droves to the hypocrisy and lies of organised christianity.

The problem there is that a lot are waking up to more lies instead of waking up to the truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

Well I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for people who hate Jesus Christ and consider a satanic book like the Talmud to be holy scripture.

Yes indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I don't think it's irrelavent but it's probably shouldn't be considered a "deal breaker" kind of a thing where you wouldn't go too a church just because the have a different eschatology than you.

seriously though if you read Matthew 24:29-31 the timing is pretty clear.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The power never had anything to do with Christianity or the church...those people tapped into something because of other reasons and now most of those people are elsewhere.....

The smart ones realize religion never had anything to offer...and probably destroyed the churches just with this realization.

Holy Spirit exists...its just millions of times stronger than Christianity allows....we understand....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
I wish the pursuit of science and technology were just as potent as some people making time to go to religous services. If only the world was focused on giving us the knowledge to expand our reaches beyond the solar system to new heights.

Im dreaming i know but I couldnt help but make a post about it.

Religious services today i believe is all about greed and power and no longer about helping a fellow man/woman towards enligtenment but provided with a temporary empty uplifting moment that goes away as soon as you get back home. At least in my opinion

Pursuit of science and tech leads to the same roadblocks and quantum connections....and the same dam gatekeepers telling us how and when we can advance....waste of time.

The oppressors must be removed for truth about ALL to be revealed..shame most are actually incapable of beginning to imagine how.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I also lean towards mid. John Shorey had done extensive work on the subject but I will prepare for any possibility. I have found that it is easier getting people prepared by presenting other options gently.
edit on 21-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Hopefully they will wake up to the lies of Islam and Judaism and all the rest as well....

And the lies of a global paradise.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe people are getting tired of been controlled by organized religion. Maybe they are tired of being brainwashed.

A belief in a higher power is fine and dandy but you have to know the bible and other holy books are just tools by the church to control you, right?

I doubt a higher being would tell their followers, you are free to think however you want but love me or else. LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And Yahweh doesn't have an old nature; He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Please don't take parts of Scripture and twist it to your ideas. Only ever try your ideas up against the whole of Scripture and drop the parts of your ideas that directly contradict it.

Of course we are not God. We are images of God and IN the image of God (creation). The Son IS Creation.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Name anything not part of the Living Word for me. Only one. The Father as author of it.

Yahweh was identified as Ishvara (Lord). The Lord was then identified as the very same Adonai (LORD) in the New testament. Whereas before, he proclaimed himself as Elohim of Israel with none beside, he then changes in the New Testament to a Son humbled with a crown of thorns (circumcision) on his head. Where is the Lord now? At the right hand of God the Father.

You are calling Yahweh God. Jesus identifies him as the Devil in John 8 (Father of Israel). Exodus four is a good place to search for the firstborn of Yahweh, and it's not Adam.

Adam's Father is Elohim in Genesis 1. Where did Elohim rest? In Adam. See Genesis 2. God is in us and WE are the House of God.

Yahweh is the Devil, or old Spirit of accusation and judgment (eye for an eye). Did Jesus as a baptized Lord say eye for an eye? No. He changed. No accusation. He silences his accuser (as it states in Zechariah 3) to silence his own conscience (Accuser).

Go back and read my last post. I am correct in this. It rectifies ALL contradictions you read in scripture.

edit on 21-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join