It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Owl of Bilderberg - Yama's Messenger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yama is the Hindu ruler of the underworld, or by definition, "Self-Control." His messenger is the Owl (Look just above the highlighted text).

"If the owl calls, may it be in vain, or if the pigeon steps on the fire. To the one who sent the messenger, to Yama, to Death, be homage!"

Builder (Mason) Berg (high Place). Ruling from Earth is the job of the Kings of the Earth, or the ELites (followers of Yama). In the Bible, Yama is Yahweh. In Egypt, Osiris.

In the set of Koans compiled in the book, Entangling Vines, we find the essence of the 31st, 32nd and 33rd degrees hidden. You will find this in Case 132 and 133. I will not explain the meaning as I know it. Rather, I would like to elicit others in an attempt to draw out more meaning. I will give you my thoughts as to the meaning if anyone here is interested in the matter.

For those who come and say there is no connection, I will simply remind you where your true heritage comes from if you are a Mason. The Temple is the Buddha Body. If you wish to know the truth, go to the source. It very well might be that you have missed the meaning of the sword to the heart and the deception mentioned in Case 133. Between the Mason in Case 132, the payment made and the statue without a voice, I will remind you of the essence of Masonry.

Orthogonal is at right angles. The circle is inscribed with the compass. Dimensions are this. Masonry is older than your understanding of it. If you know the essence of all the Koans, you know the deception of the voice. This is what the Mason studies to learn.

Donkeys bray, dogs bark.

edit on 21-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

So the elites worship an owl in the woods, and there are supposed presidents and higher up politicians that belong to Bohemian Grove. All this info was met with a yawn.
Or was it made to be a collective yawn?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In Dogen 300, you will find this about the Donkey looking at the Well. The commentary tells of the Donkey by symbolism.

Caoshan’s Dharmakāya

MAIN CASE

Caoshan asked Senior Monastic De,1 “Buddha’s true dharma body is like empty sky. 2 It
reflects forms just like water.3 How do you express this principle?”4

De said, “It’s like a donkey looking at a well.”5

Caoshan said, “You have got the point,6 but you have said only eighty or ninety percent of it.”7

De said, “Master, how would you say it?”8

Caoshan said, “It’s just like a well looking at the donkey.”9

COMMENTARY

Sacred and secular intermingled, dragons and snakes living together. Even the wise ones and sages cannot distinguish between them.

Look at the great net of Indra. Whose face is it that’s revealed in each diamond? Walking the razor’s edge, the lotus blooms in the fire. Those who can see into it here not only save all sentient beings but are saved by all sentient beings.

Indra's Net Explained

Case 27: The only saving grace about the whole farce is that, in the end, it all perished with the blind donkey. Draw a parallel to Osiris.

Indra's Net Revisited

LUXOR: - A phenomenon always arises from the interaction of complementary. If you want something look for the complement that will elicit it. Seth causes Horus. Horus redeems Seth. See This

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Greetings and may Peace be upon you!

In regards to mystical and esoteric views, I am of the conviction that there is a common thread interlacing nearly all religious, spiritual, and philosophical systems. With this in mind, I do not think that Freemasonry is rooted in Buddhism, however, I have personally found many commonalities between Freemasonry and Buddhism.

This is an entry-level thread I made on the subject:
Freemasonic Bodhisattva

I would enjoy to share more, however, further elaboration is not possible without revealing that which I am sworn to conceal.

Also, I was of the impression that El-ites revere El, while Yahwists revere YHWH. The Hebrew of the Old Testament reveals that El and YHWH are in fact separate deities. The amalgamation agenda of the Yahwists merged these 2 separate personalities into one, much like the devotees of Marduk amalgamated and merged the mythologies of previously preeminent gods of Mesopotamia into the mythos of Marduk.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

So the elites worship an owl in the woods, and there are supposed presidents and higher up politicians that belong to Bohemian Grove. All this info was met with a yawn.
Or was it made to be a collective yawn?

Move on people, noting to see here. This double speak is a trick of the Magen that no longer works on people. They are waking up.

Go back to sleep while the rest of us discover the source of the Builder's rejecting the Cornerstone (giving). Temples crumble for a reason. Buddha Body is the house of the Bodhi Mind (builder). Awakening to the essence of the three Buffalo is the very purpose of the Masonic ritual, even if they do not realize. Yama has a function in this.

The buffalo’s head sprouts horns
As he emerges from the weeds (relatives),
In a dream, he tries to speak
Of the valley of the timeless spring.
Although he has bathed in the fragrant waters,
I hit, saying, “Not Good Enough!
How will you impart strength to others?”

The original Masons knew the essence of the Temple (body). Hacking the X of the two pillars is not going to give humanity eternal life. Life is found at right angles to this dimension. Orthogonal Dimensions

Three Buffalo

1) Mud - Horns emerging from weeds. Buddha Nature Unrealized
2) River - Baptism in the waters of life where we are now. Buddha Nature Noticed
3) Domesticated Buffalo - Boddhisattva - Serving Family as Beast of Burden (suffering).

Suffering is only removed by suffering. Imparting Strength to others is the nature of the Ox (Aleph). Aleph Mem Tav - Hebrew word Truth.

What word is Mem Tav? MET - Death

The greater purpose of the Koans is to awaken the degrees leading to relating the Dharma back to the Holy Spirit, then returning again to free mankind from suffering. The true Builder recognizes this as the Cornerstone.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

In regards to mystical and esoteric views, I am of the conviction that there is a common thread interlacing nearly all religious, spiritual, and philosophical systems. With this in mind, I do not think that Freemasonry is rooted in Buddhism, however, I have personally found many commonalities between Freemasonry and Buddhism.

Flip this. Buddhism is rooted in Masonry. Freemasonry is simply another school connected to the same thread you refer to earlier. The Buddha Body is the Temple. In Egypt, it is the Luxor Temple outlining the same story.

See this: Masons have their roots in this - Know Thyself / Perennial Philosophy

Building the temple was never meant to be the outer temple alone, but the inner. The outer simply reflects the skill and craft of the builder, with life as the only school. What mistake does the modern Mason make? Private association for the benefit of the rulers. Instead, they should have formatted their temple on the TAO.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'll read your link, then get back with more on the rest of our comments. Yahweh is the Demiurge, or builder prime. Yama is his identity as the sub-conscious mind of man (underworld), but also the quantum of the early universe. Look up Madhu.

MADHU

"Skt. in the mythology of the Puranas, the personifications of darkness , one of the two primal forces that emerged from the primal chaos as "firstborn"; the personification of the other primal force, that of light, was Brahma (Abraham). These two divinities were among the most important DEVAS of Vedic period. They fught each other constantly, but neigher was able to destory the other (See Abraxas). In later Hindu cosmology, Madhu was slain by Vishnu in his manifestation as Krishna (Christ), and Brahma bbecame one element in Hindu trinity (Trimurti)." Shambhala Encyclopedia

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I would enjoy to share more, however, further elaboration is not possible without revealing that which I am sworn to conceal.

Also, I was of the impression that El-ites revere El, while Yahwists revere YHWH. The Hebrew of the Old Testament reveals that El and YHWH are in fact separate deities. The amalgamation agenda of the Yahwists merged these 2 separate personalities into one, much like the devotees of Marduk amalgamated and merged the mythologies of previously preeminent gods of Mesopotamia into the mythos of Marduk.

Marduk is the one you find Cyrus giving credit to on the Cyrus Calendar Seal. This then gives away the identity of Yahweh as the one slaying Leviathan (Rahab), or his own mother to build (mason) creation as it is here. Yama is the ruler of this underworld chaos, or the quantum world brought back to form. It's an ancient story parallel to the entire narrative from the Gnostics to the Christian version mistranslated.

Yahweh proclaimed himself God with none beside. Later, he prepares his temple High Priest (Joshua / Yeshua) as the temple to rise parallel to the outer temple of Yama (Zechariah 3). His plan was to possess the Host, but plans changed when Herod rebuilt the temple. Instead of Ruach Yahweh impregnating Mary, the true EL (Elohim from Genesis 1) impregnated Mary by the Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit). This allowed the High Priest (Adam / Manu) to once again walk as Son of Man with the Father. Yahweh (Yama / Law) becomes the scapegoat, caught in the thicket of his past crime.

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Shedding Manu's blood started when Yama shed Adam's blood to divide his Mind from the Body. Eve is the product of this, or the child of Manu wandering the wilderness. She is the Mother (Holy Spirit), or what is resting in Manu from the head of Genesis 2 (Elohim rested from all his creation). Marduk divided the essence of his Mother and Father as symbolism in the Enuma Elish.

All of this is symbolism for Hydrogen / Helium as Proton (Positive), Neutron (Neutral) and Electron (Negative). Put the story together right down to the quantum world Yama tries to manage. Neutron and Proton are the Strong Force in nature. Neutral (do not judge) and Positive (Good only). Neutrons protect the proton by neutral polarization of the positive (light). Negative is necessity for individuation, or the birth of new material in surplus. The abyss is the quantum underworld rules by a different set of laws (Yama). Manu is the product of this as the birth of the Cosmos.

MADHU

"Skt. in the mythology of the Puranas, the personifications of darkness , one of the two primal forces that emerged from the primal chaos as "firstborn"; the personification of the other primal force, that of light, was Brahma (Abraham). These two divinities were among the most important DEVAS of Vedic period. They fught each other constantly, but neigher was able to destory the other (See Abraxas). In later Hindu cosmology, Madhu was slain by Vishnu in his manifestation as Krishna (Christ), and Brahma bbecame one element in Hindu trinity (Trimurti)." Shambhala Encyclopedia

Abraxas by Necessity

" A phenomenon always arises from the interaction of complementary. If you want something look for the complement that will elicit it. Seth causes Horus. Horus redeems Seth."

Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness by choice. Refinement is the Refinery of Deuteronomy 4. Do not image creation. Carbon is the mark of the beast, or 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Today, the Roman Catholic Church is gearing us up to trade carbon as the new mark of commerce.

Trading Humans (MOLOCH)

And now, we return to the OWL once again. Messenger of Yama. Don't judge Yama. It's the essence of our own underworld and lower nature to overcome. Without the Masons, we would not know this. Horus redeems Seth. Love only. It overcomes Yama's law. Nothing else can, which is the lesson for the Masons today as their temple crumbles from within.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well this is proven fact

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I think it's important to know how this 'worship' takes place. In regard to Moloch as an example, simply define Moloch--sacrifice of children. Take an example from the world. A man feeds his own self-gratification for alcohol at the expense of his children. In this case, the Father worships the Spirit (programmed thinking) that is a reflection of the sacrifice of the child's future for his own selfish desire. This is what a Spirit represents. Overcoming this is the Politician who takes no bribes and forms no private associations. Instead, he actually represents the people, thinking of his children's future first. This is the Mason building the mind on the actions that reflect a Saint knowing the cornerstone.

Objectivism is the Mason who serves self. Altruism is the Mason using the mind (Manu means "to think") to build a true temple that lasts into the future. Temples crumble for a reason. Crowns always have thorns until we realize a King rules himself first.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Whoa!
So many questions after reading it all...
This kind of thread was the reason I joined ats.
Now, on to the links!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow Find me who signed the bill for the statue, then let me talk to him and I will tell you why there's an owl standing there. Your theory makes sense, it has a motive and possible lore connection. However at least dozen similar theories could be compiled quickly. All different ones. If you are really sure your theory is the real explanation of the worships, write a book and sell it, you'll make a bit of buck at least, not just getting ragged ATSrs pondering over your super-metaphors...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Manu is the book. No need for any more than one to know. This is a collective mind we all share.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hoo Hoo....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
a reply to: Argentbenign

This is a collective mind we all share.
Finally one sentence that makes sense.
However, the connection is not direct, and writing book is direct act.
I hope you make difference between this two simple things.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

this OWL... massive, powerful, majestic...is a twisted and troubling image of the normally peaceful Spiritualist 'owl' who quietly brings the 'secrets' to the one-who-receives...

Owl is one of my three animal/spirit helpers ( the other two; turtle & cave-bear show how long it has been since my last incarnation ...)

now, this owl...is more in line with the spirit owl helper...

but the bohemia grove fellows did not want to project this image of their status or position in the hierarchy of powerful global forces

my particular owl, messenger of secrets...informer of occult knowledge...is the lowly Elf owl, which I met again-&-again during my vision quest to Arizona desert/environs

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
Hoo Hoo....

The essence of this song is to know this:

Colossians 1:15-17

From this, you know this:

Thundering, Perfect Mind

What is the identity of the Devil? Our conscience. Collectively, mankind seeks God is the outer world, yet misses the nature of God's essence within. Einstein only found part of relativity. Know the Relative by recognizing it by the Absolute. We are each refining the Light of our being using the Chaos. Buddha Body is our vehicle.

The Buddha is this guy: IDENTITY

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Nice post

Most of those who attend the meetings of Bilderberg and the Bohemian Grove are not fellow Masons. Instead, the guest lists appear to be a "who's who" of secular globalists. They do not rule by "Self-control", but instead, rule based upon controlling the selves of others.

Many agree that YHWH has a comparative-religious correspondence to Marduk, especially considering Isaiah 45, in which YHWH mentions Cyrus as His anointed.

As you have brought up the Leviathan,... this epic slaying has a comparative correspondence to the Canaanite religion in which Baal-Hadad defeated Yam, which rings a bell to Yama mentioned in the OP.

YHWH fits the archetype of Demiurge, being other than the Father of Jesus. As a hint to the discrepancy, Jesus (YHWH-saves) was also called Emanu-El, and while on the cross, he cried out "Eli, Eli (Eloi, Eloi) lema sabachthani?"

I kindly disagree with your assessment regarding what Freemasons may or may not know.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Nice post

Most of those who attend the meetings of Bilderberg and the Bohemian Grove are not fellow Masons. Instead, the guest lists appear to be a "who's who" of secular globalists. They do not rule by "Self-control", but instead, rule based upon controlling the selves of others.

Many agree that YHWH has a comparative-religious correspondence to Marduk, especially considering Isaiah 45, in which YHWH mentions Cyrus as His anointed.

As you have brought up the Leviathan,... this epic slaying has a comparative correspondence to the Canaanite religion in which Baal-Hadad defeated Yam, which rings a bell to Yama mentioned in the OP.

YHWH fits the archetype of Demiurge, being other than the Father of Jesus. As a hint to the discrepancy, Jesus (YHWH-saves) was also called Emanu-El, and while on the cross, he cried out "Eli, Eli (Eloi, Eloi) lema sabachthani?"

I kindly disagree with your assessment regarding what Freemasons may or may not know.

Indeed (in deed). Super good post by the way.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What evidence do you have that Yama is Yahweh? Do you have any sources to provide for that claim?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join