It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found Trump's real German name. It is Trumpf.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

That as well, in fact that may be more common than actually changing it, especially where say eastern European names might have been concerned, or German--makes me wonder how my family name was changed...

Doubt I'll ever be able to find out...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Why is this relevant? He changed his name to the english version of Trumpf wow big deal and Germany f#ck yeah but that's it. Thanks for the info i guess.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If I were him, I would have change back to Trumpf, which is pronounced T rum pf. Be proud of your heritage. Of course, it was his grandpa's decision to change the last name.

Of course, it is much easier to pronounce Trump than it is to pronounce Trumpf.
edit on 20-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Which is probably why it was changed. Call me crazy, but if you move into another country, you should probably try to assimilate and integrate into that country. Absurd, I know. I bet the Trumpfs even learned English, how inconsiderate of them!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If I were him, I would have change back to Trumpf, which is pronounced T rum pf. Be proud of your heritage. Of course, it was his grandpa's decision to change the last name.

I tell you a little secret but and this might shock you but being proud of your heritage as a german is suicide. Hell i'm german and to say in public that i love my country would result in people still calling me a Nazi. I wonder if we will ever lose that stupid stigmata. Nearly 70 years and it's still the first thing that comes up when some foreigner talks to a german. I envy the patriotism of the american people. Divided by colors united at heart.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Hell i'm german and to say in public that i love my country would result in people still calling me a Nazi. I wonder if we will ever lose that stupid stigmata.

It's far past time to let the WW2 Era go. My favorite people, outside of the US, are the Japanese, and clearly the US and Japan had their problems in WW2. Germans are good people, though they have become a little too weak for my liking, due in large part to WW2 Era feelings left over and the onslaught of globalism. Germans aren't Hitler, and Japanese aren't the Emperor. This is a new Era, and we all have a new enemy, not of any singular nation, but multinational corporatist globalists, who are trying to subdue all of our countries. Germans, Japanese, and Americans have much more in common these days than we have differences.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Well , at Least he is Not Related to a Trummkopf ......

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

a reply to: C84K2

Russian names typically end in in. It would be Trumpin. Female version would be Trumpina.

Not for a last name

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Trump is not German , nor Russian , et, Trump is a legal US citizen. Which is more than can be said for 25% (or more) of our population

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

edit on 21-3-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join