It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay well...I finally got a message from the spirit world....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You know I'm so frustrated right now...You have no idea!!!....

This will be the most interesting thing you've read all week....

This is going back like 24 years now, I've gotten the occasional messages from the spirit world. It doesn't happen very often mind you. It's actually somewhat of a rare occurrence. But for some odd reason it does happen to me.

One of the last big messages I got, sorta made me "well off". Not rich per say but by following the message I did very well in business for 10 years. But literally that's a bi gone era! That hay day went on for about 10 years, but ended way back in 2010. The business collapsed then.

Since then I've had lots of set backs. People cheating me, bad decisions, and all kinds of other major problems. Some of which hasn't been all bad as much of it teaches you perhaps these invaluable learning experiences.

Anyway back to the SPIRITS !!!....

So they talk to me on occasion. And so when I say spirits I tend to think it's "God" talking to me, him or his angels. So he actually told me verbally in a dream what to do for my last business that was a massive success. (but again that was eons ago).

So since then I'm literally going broke. So I decide I should start attempting new business ideas. (and I sort of forgot the idea that sometimes I get these messages, that too I thought was a bi gone era).

Anyway I found a great business idea. I was thinking "wow I got it!!!" I'm actually gonna be able to make some money at this. So I work my tail off for like several months getting this new online idea off and running. And it's showing real signs that it's going to be a big hit. Sales start coming in even etc etc... and since I haven't seen a paycheck in a long time I was like "oh thank goodness, I might be able to get back on my feet here".

So then I get a message number 1....

I'm sleeping at night...they always come to me in dreams.... the message was very clear, "don't do this". I woke up and I was really wrestling with this. I thought "ahhh this is crazy". But I thought okay we'll maybe this isn't the right idea. So I take down my website and decide I'm gonna shelf this idea for now.

So later that day I'm thinking "hold on wait, that was just a minor dream. I have no idea what it was. I can't base my idea on one dumb dream". So I thought no that's wrong, I got to give this idea a real try. So I put back the website. So I'm working at it again for a few days, thinking "ya this is a good idea, and that was just a dumb dream, don't worry about it, this is what I need to be working on and it will work out".

So then ohhhhh man.......HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED.....

I'm laying in bed. it was early evening. I was busy all day so I was just really tired. I'm laying in bed and I start to get groggy. So then I get this weird thing. This is something I've had also for decades. Which is I can sense when a spirit is in the room. Now again I know that sounds very weird. But it's true. This happens a lot more frequently. Like perhaps at least maybe I'd say once a month maybe. (I'm just estimating).

So I sense a strong spirit in the room. And it's making a bunch of noise and making it's presense known. I don't know if it's from "God" or if it's an evil spirit. (I can't really tell) only that the room changes in a very weird way. And this goes on for like a few hours. I'm tossing and turning and trying to keep one eye open to keep tabs on this ghost in the room. I can't see it but I know it's there, and it keeps making noises as well.

So Im a bit freaked but not much because this has happened for years. It's no big deal. They don't do anything other than generally kinda spoke me a bit. So then, for some strange reason I go into a "DEEP SLEEP". I'm a very light sleeper so this doesn't happen often. I find myself in a different place that resembles where I live now in perfect detail. This spirit comes to me in the dream and first gives me a minor jolt of some sort, like it's pushing me around or something being all threatening and tells speaks to me specifically telling me "NO YOU'RE NOT TO DO THIS BUSINESS". Then leaves.

Now I'm still in the dream..... moving around and stuff or whatever. And then this other spirit shows up and this one is fuming mad. It basically tells me verbally in no uncertain terms that it's going to kill me if I keep working on this business. And if physically attacks me in the dream. While threatening me. So I'm freaked. So I plead with it in the dream to let me go and I'll discontinue the business. So it lets me go.

So I'm still in the dream in a place that resembles exactly where I live. And I'm pretty freaked. But just glad it let me go. So then I slowly wake up. And I'm like "HOLY CRAP!!!" what just happened. I was like what the hell. So I was just so freaked out. I decided to follow the dream and shut down the business "again". This time likely for good.

So then some time goes by and I'm thinking about everything, and I'm so frustrated. You have no idea. Like just to launch this took like month and months of work. So I was sort of thinking "okay forget it, until i hear from the spirit world on what direction to take, then I'm not gonna bother trying to launch anything anymore".

So I'm hoping that maybe in the next while I'll get another message maybe showing me what to do. But my challenge to some degree in the back of my mind is "well what if I don't get any new messages??? then what???". Like I still have to eat.

This is just so bizzare. I mean I haven't had very much contact with any spirits or God in a while. Nothings happened. So I tend to forget he's watching over things. So then all this!

And I'm like "awwh fuc*!! okay fine FORGET IT!!!, I'll just starve to death then! I'll just not do nothing until I hear otherwise". It's like why bother trying anything if now I have to worry about these crazy spirits who are going to basically regulate what your doing.

It's mean it's totally nuts. But it's real. This is nothing new. Again for me this dates back 24 years now when these things first started happening. And again some have been good. Like the same spirit told me what to do "verbally" in a dream and that was "major hit". But I haven't got any further message of the same sort.

Anyway I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm left frustrated out in the cold in limbo again. So now what do I do? Should I just wait on the spirit and hope it comes back and tells me what "specifically to go and do???" Like I just think I'm not gonna bother trying anything for a while.

What do you think of all this?

Pretty strange ahh??

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great short story ... you are in the wrong forum ...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

Essentially, you are doing the spirits' "bidding" for them. But you're uncertain of if they're good or bad, but the ones who are threatening seem bad, and definitely don't want you doing your business.

I would think the "good" spirits would protect you, or protect your new business idea from the "bad ones".

Why would the spirits not approve of your business? What is the nature of the business (if you don't mind my asking)?

I would probably continue with the business and say "F you" to the bad spirits. They're probably just mad they didn't think of it first

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'd keep your website up and running, not sure but could be a test.

What i mean by test is, maybe this spirit is annoying you to find out if it can "harm you" in the real world (effect your thinking) etc...By shutting down the site it's winning, if you're making money from it keep it going.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Instead of starting a business, just go out and get a job working in public. All the time and effort you put into the businesses led to what? Could you have been ahead just going work forty hours a week for someone else and receive a pension later and health insurance as a benefit?

The spirits are trying to get you going, even a job working as a manager in a store or a janitor in a hospital or school could overall get you to a self supporting status and most times it is less stressful than having your own business. I had a business for over twenty five years, I would have been better off going work for someone else. The stress and long hours from owning your own business can effect your health.

You need to look at the whole picture. I wanted to learn new things, so I worked in a profession where I could hire many different tradesmen to learn from them, helping them as their helper just to learn what they know. The boss was the apprentice in my business. I have mastered many professions, I took a break and went to work for a year a couple of times just to be able to relax. The writing is on the wall, but you have to know how to read.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

no I didn't get the impression they're bad. Any bad spirits don't communicate with me in dreams. The bad spirits do 2 things. They mess with me when I'm trying to sleep. Like they'll do weird things. That and or give me bad nightmares. (not often but on occasion).

The good spirits they will actually talk to me in dreams. (again not often, very seldom) I guess they just wanted to get the message across.

But I was like laying in bed after all this went down and I was like praying and I so I said "like okay FUC*ING FINE! if you dont' want me to do this fine! Well show me what the FUC* TO DO THEN". but again I don't expect much. They don't do nothing. Or at least they haven't given me any guidence in 17 years now. So I'm not banking on them.

Just wish they would give me messages on "what to do". Not just what "not to do". It's so frustrating. I'm not gonna do anything then until I hear from them. There's no point.

And ya the business did have a few issues. It wasn't perfect so maybe that's why also.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Day jobs are too much work. Way too much work. My friend works full time and she can't go on vacation hardly ever. I felt kinda bad for her because I recognized that although she had this good job, she had essencially been co-opted by it and enslaved by it. It's really sad. But the major necessary evil of society. Without most people having jobs then we can't have society. So I admire people who can work a day job. That's not an easy path in life.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

No these are most likely Guardian Angels. They're not out to cause harm. I don't know how I know this I just do.

But what I'm hoping is they'll actually tell me "what to do then". So I was thinking I'll wait a week and not do anything. See if they talk to me again. If not then I might try this other idea I was working on before.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If it used death threats to convince you not to move forward in business idea, that doesn't not sound like a "good angel" to me..

Probbaly just your own fears and insecurities.
If I were you I'd go ahead with it just to test the lil devil... you must be on to something good if they are willing to kill you to prevent it..

a reply to: truthtalk44

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Naaa, I'm just gonna wait and see if it comes back and tells me what to do. That worked last time. Im not exactly crossing my fingers though. I don't think these spirits try and figure out life for you. That's not their role. But they will occasionally try and protect you. That's it. But who knows. maybe they'll give me some guidence.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Can you share with me your business. Maybe if you can't proceed maybe I can. ???

new topics

top topics

join