It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Hackers Trying to Link Russia & Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I just found this on Gizmodo (tech website usually left leaning). If true...a Russian bank claims US hackers have been sending pings (basically) to Trump servers. This would therefore appear to be trying to make it look like there is a Russian/Trump connection where there isn't.

Again...if true...the left is getting dirtier by the day.

Gizmodo.com - Russian Bank Hackers

The saga of Russian cyber-ties to Trump just gets more complicated. Reports of contact between an Alfa Bank server and one belonging to the Trump organization have been circulating for months. Now, the bank says that US-based hackers have been attempting to make it appear that its servers are communicating with Trump since mid-February.

edit on 3/19/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

Alfa Bank has denied any attempted communication with Trump but yesterday, it released a statement saying that it had been targeted by hackers who had made DNS requests to the Trump Organization that were designed to appear as if they came from Alfa Bank’s servers. “The cyberattacks are an attempt by unknown parties to manufacture the illusion of contact between Alfa Bank’s DNS servers and ‘Trump servers,’” the statements reads. “We have gone to the U.S. Justice Department and offered our complete cooperation to get to the bottom of this sham and fraud.”

edit on 3/19/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: Add quotes

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I just found this on Gizmodo (tech website usually left leaning). If true...a Russian bank claims US hackers have been sending pings (basically) to Trump servers. This would therefore appear to be trying to make it look like there is a Russian/Trump connection where there isn't.

Again...if true...the left is getting dirtier by the day.

Gizmodo.com - Russian Bank Hackers

We used to be able to believe when the intelligent agencies said a hack is coming from"pick a country." Now after the vault 7 release before I would point a finger at anyone I would first check out the CIA for it would seem they are the dirty birds in this yard..

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If cendyn is so great at "the cyber" why are they not dropping icmp type 8 for echo request in the first place? Then these "hackers" would have to actually hack something maybe.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah...that and now the NSA is calling Trump's "wiretapping" position "crazy". But they lied before when they said they weren't "wiretapping" everyone in America.

The liberal religion runs deep and like ISIS...anything is acceptable for the goal of their religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They're really milking this Russian hacking thing for all it's worth. Nothing will come from all this just as nothing came from Hillary's emails or nothing comes from the majority of the "scandals" that the media reports on. It will soon be moved to the back burner when a new scandal conveniently pops up to continue the cycle of manufactured outrage.
edit on 3/19/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes...but if their purpose is disruption, stalling and distraction, as it has been...they are succeeding. They didn't win...they can't win...so they destroy. Just like the rioters, protesters and assaults. Almost resembles terrorism, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well, the majority of hackers I knew were liberal Democrats. So this doesn't surprise me at all. Most of the conservative people I know work construction and own businesses that provide lots of jobs or are farmers. There are more local farmers that are liberal but they are still a minority.

Face it, if someone pushes buy local and support your community, that is not liberal it is more of a conservative trait. Yet they believe they are liberal but can't see that they are actually conservative in the most important aspect of all.

Yes, Hackers usually are Democrats. But they do not understand that if Hillary would have won, she would have severely lowered anyone's ability to challenge Democrats. Look how the media bashes anything conservative nowadays, it is like they are obsessed with liberation. Our country only survived world war two because we had a lot of conservative people who would fight to protect our nation. To protect our people. The far left are all about protecting their personal rights, not the rights of everyone. If you do not bow to their beliefs, you are evil. They think that they will be at the top of a new liberal society, that is why famous and influential people are pushing this, they will be elevated by lots of people. Like local liberal people trying to take over our towns regulations which leads to more crime because they can't even teach working together to their kids because they are spending their time in politics and working to boot.

These kids become hackers, it seems that over half the hackers I know have parents that do not spend time with them, they have no home life. Teachers often fall into this category too as do judges and lawyers. Their kids often turn out wrong, especially if both parents are working. Our society has gotten away from the wife staying home and teaching morals and symbiotic behavior to their kids.

Democrats usually were for making child care a deduction, so there is a higher number of hackers in Democratic households. At least around here there is, I cannot speak for other areas.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So they lied before what does that have to do with this now?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah milking it. Cuz government is supposed to be daytime entertainment.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ummm...because when you lie, you are a liar and that changes who you are, and whether you can be trusted...forever.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ummm...because when you lie, you are a liar and that changes who you are, and whether you can be trusted...forever.

Trump lies constantly. Does that also apply to him??
Sorry. Off topic I know.

Suffice it to say there are numerous obvious ties between Trump and Russia.

Collision has not been proven.

Hacking of the USA by Russia happened and was clearly done - I know some people want to diminish and contort the evidence on this, but it is documented if you look for it. I am not going to take time to demonstrate the evidence as it is complex and readily available if people want to fine it.

Several parts of the dossier by Christopher Steele are bearing out. Seek and you will find.

I've researched this from the very beginning. There is a definite reason Trump and his campaign /associates are being looked at closely in regards to this hostile attack on our country.

That you trust Trump (who lies like he breathes) more than the Intelligence Community speaks to your bias.

At best, we could be a bit neutral and see where the investigations lead. At worst we could work backwards from a pre-conceived outcome and attempt to prove what you want to be true while ignoring other facts.

We all have to be careful of that. I admit to my own bias and "gut feeling" about this whole situation, but I am not arrogant and will follow the facts and hopefully avoid the fictions. You may feel I am already dealing in fiction because there are facts or sources you don't choose to believe. I leave you to your own thought on that and have no desire to argue. Whatever.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yeah that's what I thought you'd say.
Ironic isn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Either that or trump is setting the stage for him to deny making a deal with Russian intelligence..

Why else would 2 trump officials be fired for shady Russian connections, multiple others lie about meetings with russuan officials, Flynn being literally a foreign agent for a russian puppet state (turkey) and what I find most interesting, The fact Trumps ONLY change to the RNC party platform being that the US would not use force in Ukraine....

Through the billowing towers of smoke I have no idea why so many conspiracy people claim there is no fire..

There is literally no other conspiracy I can think of with more evidence...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

"Christopher Steele" is a mythical character created for propaganda purposes.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Everything is getting exposed now.

Every phony is gonna get outed.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If the result looks like its from a certain place unless its a couple of idiots who don't understand tcp/ip its going to be false normally, it could be a few CIA agents sat outside some persons house who aint secured even basically their wi-fi.

and just pinging a server doesn't really tell you much other than its responding to the ping, even doing DNS checks on a server with false respond addresses...probably best to just give the firewalls a tickle and it'll be job done.

TCP/IP V4 is basically with zero security built in, theres been effort over the years thens been stuff trying to be kludged onto it but which is why its quite easy to cause mayhem.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Vault 7 documents were released to let people know not to fall for this exact story.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Aircrack...

No need for an unsecured wifi network at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Watch, as the left, squirming in their slime try to escape the pit they have dug themselves. It is like a freak show watching plastic faced Schumer screaming at Trump like a whining little child, while ignoring that he previously screamed about the same thing...but supporting it. Watch the violence of the left explode as they show their true colors as the American cell of ISIS. For ISIS and the left fight for the same thing...the death of America and American values.

I enjoy the show and the circus the left creates because I know...100% that Trump will mow on through and allow the terrorists to show their true colors. Are they so stupid that they don't realize what they are doing? Yes...their religion of destruction overrides their logic. As those that chose to kill America fail...we will grow in power and trample them underfoot.

Their liberal, progressive democrats have killed themselves...political suicide. There will be no Democratic party in the next election. Just a bunch of full diapers crying that it wasn't their fault. And for that day I live to see.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AboveBoard

"Christopher Steele" is a mythical character created for propaganda purposes.

BS.

Let me guess. You just made that up? Or did you source that from a shady blog.

And if it were all a lie, why so many dead Russian contacts?

(That sound you are hearing is my eyes rolling)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join