It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch elections: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe' after Geert Wilders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That is a very telling video ElectricUniverse thanks for posting it bro. Its utterly amazing Obama got another 4 years at destroying America from within, voted by US citizens and propping up Islamic strength where possible while weakening our allies.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
We are setup for a major global war

There will be no war. Immigration will continue. Extremists will be permitted entry. And bombings like Paris will continue and even that will not be motivation enough for the corrupt leaders to enact legislation to protect the general public.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

In other words it's every man for himself. Survival of the fittest.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the war is already here. It's a war where the invaders rape, commit murders and other crimes with a total disregard for the host country or its people.

Political correctness has become a ball gag preventing us from calling them out on it. Dare we mention that "yes, immigrants of the Islamic faith occupy the majority of our prisons populace and that's a problem", despite it being true, we're called racists.

The truth isn't politically correct, trying to make it creates these sorts of situations. And this is why people like Geert Wilders rose 33% after his failed election. Even when he failed, his party grew to the second largest party.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Don't let it get to you, Erdogan is simply provoking in order to get attention and votes from Europeans of turkish descent.
He now turns his attention to Germany and France since his hope of Wilders winning the elections in the Netherlands has gone up in smoke.
It would have been a mighty stick for Erdogan to put a wedge between turks and and the rest of the population.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Maybe they should become atheist like most of Europe why Turks get a free stone age pass?

Your move Turks.

Backlash awaiteth.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I think this whole scenario was created by the Obama neo-cons and will ultimately be the fuse that has been lit on the Middle-East as a prelude to WWIII.

WW3 has already started! It takes time for people to realize this. This past year of my life has caused me to open my eyes to this fact.

We are always at war, just varying degrees of it, and we are certainly heading for a big one, the lines are being drawn and people are talking of eliminating their enemy before they can act.... Won't be long now

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The middle east have been great at Holey Walls for a while now.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well (weird)ogan is back on the Nazi train yet again today. Relentlessly threatening Europe and claiming that if not for their own shame they'd be firing up the gas chambers. At this point it is becoming ridiculous. His ministers are whining about a Kurdish rally in Germany. Last I checked the Kurds don't have a country, they have not sent government officials to hold rallies(obviously as they have none. At least not in Turkey) and the German government outlawed many Kurdish symbols(Apparently they don't how low to bow to the Sultan?).

This is getting beyond outrageous. Who the hell does erDOGan think he is?

Seal your borders Europe and deport all Turkish citizens who refuse to denounce Turkish citizenship in return for EU citizenship. I hate to be an AH and likely many innocents would be impacted but Turkey has no right trying to bully the EU around like this. The same EU that provides tax payer funded welfare to the Turkish state and by some of the statistics I've read; up to 70-80% of Turkish citizens in Berlin are receiving benefits from the state. This is straight up BS. erDOGan sees himself as the new sultan of an Ottoman empire that he is attempting to resurrect. Syria is a good example.

Good riddance to this clown. At least that's my hope. I would not be at all surprised if Western Intel agencies were behind the coup attempt. For once I probably wouldn't even blame them. Not that I'm a huge fan of NATO and all the rest but this guy comes across as some sort of middle ages monarch. He criticizes European democracy and labels the European governments that refuse to put up with his BS as Nazis and Xenophobes? Really?!? I can only imagine the response if Germany sent their FM to host a pro Kurdish independence rally in Istanbul or Ankara? It's not like the mass incarceration of thousands of teachers, academics, police, journalists and other professionals is a common thing in Europe. However, it should be perfectly acceptable for erDOGan. Sure. The West should absolutely support the idea of him having the power to issue decrees, declare a state of emergency, appoint ministers and dissolve Parliament. What could possibly go wrong? While we're at it we should, as mentioned by a deputy PM IIRC, have our "minds blown" when they start sending 15000 migrants per month to Europe.

Too bad these idiots have an airbase close to Syria/Iraq/Iran/Russia and control access to the Black Sea.

edit on 19-3-2017 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Bring it on bitch!

To clarify, not you of course Erdogan the Sheepf*cherry

I always find it amusing when war is mentioned and someone says something like this. Who in their right mind would actually want a war, religious or otherwise. All this chest beating is just sad...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

You are now Secretary of State. Rex can go work on an off shore oil rig.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Peeple

Bring it on bitch!

To clarify, not you of course Erdogan the Sheepf*cherry

I always find it amusing when war is mentioned and someone says something like this. Who in their right mind would actually want a war, religious or otherwise. All this chest beating is just sad...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne
Well (weird)ogan is back on the Nazi train yet again today. Relentlessly threatening Europe and claiming that if not for their own shame they'd be firing up the gas chambers. At this point it is becoming ridiculous. His ministers are whining about a Kurdish rally in Germany. Last I checked the Kurds don't have a country, they have not sent government officials to hold rallies(obviously as they have none. At least not in Turkey) and the German government outlawed many Kurdish symbols(Apparently they don't how low to bow to the Sultan?).

Seal your borders Europe and deport all Turkish citizens who refuse to denounce Turkish citizenship in return for EU citizenship. I hate to be an AH and likely many innocents would be impacted but Turkey has no right trying to bully the EU around like this. The same EU that provides tax payer funded welfare to the Turkish state and by some of the statistics I've read; up to 70-80% of Turkish citizens in Berlin are receiving benefits from the state. This is straight up BS. erDOGan sees himself as the new sultan of an Ottoman empire that he is attempting to resurrect. Syria is a good example.

Good riddance to this clown. At least that's my hope. I would not be at all surprised if Western Intel agencies were behind the coup attempt. For once I probably wouldn't even blame them. Not that I'm a huge fan of NATO and all the rest but this guy comes across as some sort of middle ages monarch. He criticizes European democracy and labels the European governments that refuse to put up with his BS as Nazis and Xenophobes? Really?!? I can only imagine the response if Germany sent their FM to host a pro Kurdish independence rally in Istanbul or Ankara? It's not like the mass incarceration of thousands of teachers, academics, police, journalists and other professionals is a common thing in Europe. However, it should be perfectly acceptable for erDOGan. Sure. The West should absolutely support the idea of him having the power to issue decrees, declare a state of emergency, appoint ministers and dissolve Parliament. What could possibly go wrong? While we're at it we should, as mentioned by a deputy PM IIRC, have our "minds blown" when they start sending 15000 migrants per month to Europe.

Too bad these idiots have an airbase close to Syria/Iraq/Iran/Russia and control access to the Black Sea.

your mother is an astronot .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

1. Kick Turkey out of EU. 2. Send all those babies and mothers (who don't renounce Turkey citizenship) back to Turkey to live in Erdogan's house and use all his best stuff.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Area201

1. Kick Turkey out of EU. 2. Send all those babies and mothers (who don't renounce Turkey citizenship) back to Turkey to live in Erdogan's house and use all his best stuff.

1. Turkey is not in EU .
2. You and who's army ?
3. Your mother is a Cosmonot.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He is a delusional power hungry person. In his lust for power he burned all the diplomatic bridges he had with other countries. You can be sure that as the time comes closer to the referendum he will be more provocative and insulting than ever. The reason for that is that in case of "NO", he will use that rhetoric to paint an "enemy", so he can use as a outlet for his failure. Loosing the referendum will be his demise so he will do anything.

The fake "coup" was the beginning. After that he prisoned journalists, academics, etc. He pretty much silenced all the political opposition except the nationalistic opposition (Grey wolfs etc.) The list can go on but i will stop here. As i said before he is a very dangerous delusional and hungry power person, who will do anything to have the ultimate power in Turkey.

FALSE FLAGS & the END of Secularism in Turkey

Peace
edit on 20-3-2017 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

1. Turkey is not in EU .
2. You and who's army ?

1. I meant NATO(!), my bad.
2. NATO
3. wtf

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

1. Turkey is not in EU .
2. You and who's army ?

1. I meant NATO(!), my bad.
2. NATO
3. wtf

1. Without Turks , there is no NATO
2. See above
3. Your mother is not a Cosmonot.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76

He is a delusional power hungry person. In his lust for power he burned all the diplomatic bridges he had with other countries. You can be sure that as the time comes closer to the referendum he will be more provocative and insulting than ever. The reason for that is that in case of "NO", he will use that rhetoric to paint an "enemy", so he can use as a outlet for his failure. Loosing the referendum will be his demise so he will do anything.

The fake "coup" was the beginning. After that he prisoned journalists, academics, etc. He pretty much silenced all the political opposition except the nationalistic opposition (Grey wolfs etc.) The list can go on but i will stop here. As i said before he is a very dangerous delusional and hungry power person, who will do anything to have the ultimate power in Turkey.

FALSE FLAGS & the END of Secularism in Turkey

Peace

Erdogan is just one man and has no claim to anything other than being democratically elected and given a mandate by the electorate .

Turks are batsh1t crazy dangerous to be enemies with ; recently one Turk got caught raping a crocodile because he wanted to " take the revenge of poor animals " who got eaten by Crocs.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
English translation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join