It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
insider.foxnews.com...

A man who offered to lend two men some cash to cover their meal at a Brooklyn eatery ended up beaten and robbed for trying to help, authorities say. Earlier this month, a 37-year-old customer was sitting in a booth at a Texas Chicken & Burgers in Brooklyn, police said. After two men walked into the restaurant, one of them loudly declared that no one would give him a dollar. The victim offered to help pay for their meal, but that just set the attackers off. One of them replied, “I’ve got money, I’ve got money” — and the man sitting in the booth was then told to “mind your f***ing business!” police sources told the Daily News. They then started punching the 37-year-old man and tried grabbing his cane, police sources said. The victim swung his cane back at his attackers, but suddenly three other men ran inside the restaurant and joined the beat down, punching and kicking the victim in his head and body. After the assault, another man came into the restaurant and went through the prone and bleeding victim’s pockets, apparently taking items, before fleeing with the rest of the suspects. As the injured man lay on the ground, two customers apparently ordered dinner as if nothing had happened. “Can I get No. 12?” one woman asked a cashier, with the victim curled up on the floor behind her, sources said.

Just another daily occurrence of true racism.. I guess charity is now racist in their eye's? No win situation right there. I wonder when these types of attacks will be addressed and delt with at the higher levels.
edit on 16-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Should we have to click on the source to know if it was racism or just your interpretation of the event?
I won't.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
what now BLM!

+66 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
utterly disgusting.

and to the other guy, 5 white guys attack a single black man, it's racist. No need to click didly squat. but 5 black guys attack a white man with a cane who offered them food, you want nothing but absolute facsts.

pathetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well the source doesn't mention race. Even other sources carrying an interview with the victim don't mention race, nor does it appear the victim does.

But y'know....it's race. Because it's always race.

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If it was the other way around, the media would be shrieking about racism. Does he get to go to the White House now? Oh, wait...

edit on 16-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Should we have to click on the source to know if it was racism or just your interpretation of the event?
I won't.

What the hell else could it be?

I think one of them might have been Obamas son.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And this is why your average person should be carrying a knife, at least.

If I saw this happening, I'd have stepped in to help protect that guy.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Effing cowards the lot of them, this guy offered to help pay for their food and got this beat down for is efforts.

Spineless sheep who wouldn't say boo to a goose if confronted alone, but think that they are big men in their pack.

Tip for ya, you wana be treated like a MAN f*cking act like one, no one thinks this makes you look cool it just shows you up for the spineless cowards you really are.

edit on 16-3-2017 by nickovthenorth because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

If it was the other way around, the media would be shrieking about racism. Does he get to go to the White House now? Oh, wait...

Of course they would, even when there's no evidence to support it. And ATS decries them for doing so.

Then turns around and cries race when it suits them to do so.

It's rather spectacular.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by:
Shamrock6

Well the source doesn't mention race.

They almost never do when the perpetrator is a "minority".

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Unreal.

5 people beat on a lone dude with a cane.

I know people dont like to get involved in this type of stuff, but man, I wish I was there.
I dont care if I got beat down as well, but im not going to sit back, sucking on my soda watching 5 people hit on 1 person.

Nothing but pure cowardice.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Animals.

We have a big problem in the world. There are large variations in cultures. They all can't be mixed. While there are some that are at the forefront of modernity, there are several that are so far behind that they just are not compatible and unable to keep up with those that are evolving in the right direction.

It's most likely to be the thing that will drag humanity down and bring about our destruction. Personally I always figured it would be the sexbots.
edit on 16-3-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
While I am disgusted by the actions of these animals, I think I am actually more disgusted by the people in that restaurant, that did NOTHING to help this man, even after the animals had left.

You are a blight on the human race, when you can't even help someone, when there isn't even any danger to yourself.
edit on 16-3-2017 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker 21st century Earth.
youtu.be...

edit on 16-3-2017 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is disgusting on a thousand levels.

WTH were the people in the restaurant thinking just watching this go on?????

And since we have such an amazing video I assume that the police are currently rounding them up and charging them with attack & battery...RIGHT?

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Inside Edition worked overtime trying to make sure no one could tell the victim was white.

Dystopian America, folks!

a reply to: Martin75

What do you expect after an entire generation has been raised on Critical Race Theory, and then nearly 10 years of a pro-Hate On Whites attitude across all of the social engineering?

An entirely predictable societal outcome, to any with more than half a brain and with basic social psychology + developmental psychology education.
edit on 16-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The people who just ordered a #12 are as bad as the people who did it.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The world is dangerous. There are roving bandits out there. Arm yourself accordingly and be ready for anything.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Unreal.

5 people beat on a lone dude with a cane.

I know people dont like to get involved in this type of stuff, but man, I wish I was there.
I dont care if I got beat down as well, but im not going to sit back, sucking on my soda watching 5 people hit on 1 person.

Nothing but pure cowardice.

Dito, i know its easily said sat behind a keyboard but there is no way in hell i could let this sh*t slide if i was there, even if it meant a beat down for me as well, but to be honest i would fancy my chances as spineless cowards don't like being stood up to.
edit on 16-3-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join