It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And if you're a white guy and did charge in to help the victim, you would be vilified as a racist and charged with a hate crime.

The better answer? If you are a white guy, stay out of and away from NYC; its a "no go zone"! Unless of course your a rich white guy with a limo and orange hair.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

well spotted !!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I actually haven't seen the video...Only edited versions of it...I will with hold my "racial attack" comment until I see the whole video and hear some witness statements....

I can say unfortunately it isn't surprising considering the entire globe is losing compassion for each other more and more each day. That's why I never leave the house without the ole peace maker...It has helped me and other to maintain their compassion...

Hey, don't judge. wait till you see the full video. It's just a bbq, maybe. There are no witnesses though.

Is that Clayton Bisby I see in that pic??? My bad it's just Barry sucking up to the dems.....

for those who don't know who Clayton Bisby i

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: lordcomac

And if you're a white guy and did charge in to help the victim, you would be vilified as a racist and charged with a hate crime.

The better answer? If you are a white guy, stay out of and away from NYC; its a "no go zone"! Unless of course your a rich white guy with a limo and orange hair.

When Mayor De Blasio was shown the video he exclaimed......"That could have been my son".....of course he wasn't referring to the victim. Too soon?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Why does everyone assume my name is Barry.

I'm a skinhead racist trump supporter named Craig. I wear boots and braces and a hillary for prison shirt.

Now you know.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I actually haven't seen the video...Only edited versions of it...I will with hold my "racial attack" comment until I see the whole video and hear some witness statements....

I can say unfortunately it isn't surprising considering the entire globe is losing compassion for each other more and more each day. That's why I never leave the house without the ole peace maker...It has helped me and other to maintain their compassion...

Hey, don't judge. wait till you see the full video. It's just a bbq, maybe. There are no witnesses though.

Is that Clayton Bisby I see in that pic??? My bad it's just Barry sucking up to the dems.....

for those who don't know who Clayton Bisby i

...that is probably Sen. Robert Byrd the Grand Kleagle of the KKK at a campaign rally in West Virginia circa 1966. If you are too young to remember him as such maybe the fact that he was Hillary's mentor when she was elected to the Senate will jog your memory.

link   

I'm a skinhead racist trump supporter named Craig. I wear boots and braces and a hillary for prison shirt.

Now you know.

I was talking about Obama but thanks for sharing about you...Nice to meet ya...I really dig the hair cut!!

link   

ps, last time I posted that video, no one got the joke. lol that's still a classic laugh though !!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Now you know.

I was talking about Obama but thanks for sharing about you...Nice to meet ya...I really dig the hair cut!!

It's not a bad hair cut once the blood stops. I was never any good at it, you know. I even cut my ears shaving my super ginger beard.

Damn Obama, always ruining my namesake. #baldgingerlivesmatter

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

ps, last time I posted that video, no one got the joke. lol that's still a classic laugh though !!

That was my intention of the post...a joke saying one of those guy in the robes is probably Uncle Tom Barack Obama playing I hate my own race pandering to the Dems in power who are all just closet racists...

I don't mind a racist...it's your opinion and every has them and they all stink....

I just hate a fake/hiding racist...Like Obama....Just tell people you hate them don't try and hide it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Aliensun

If it was the other way around, the media would be shrieking about racism. Does he get to go to the White House now? Oh, wait...

Of course they would, even when there's no evidence to support it. And ATS decries them for doing so.

Then turns around and cries race when it suits them to do so.

It's rather spectacular.

Okay your right, there is nothing in the video that screams that it was racial, but I feel it was.

Of course you do.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm not actually a racist, nor a skinhead, though I am getting a little thin on top these days. I did know a lot of skinheads years ago. The nasty sort. don't like 'em.

My terms are, if you're a decent human to others, and have no problem with gender, identity, etc... that's all we can be. Just sad we live in a world so confused by identity and affiliation that we make rules that become inherent to those we raise.

that's what I see in this video. at best it's racism on behalf of the perpetrators. at worst, it's the lowest of human nature.

either way, I live in a country where even carrying a knife costs me $400 if caught. hence, it's fists and feet I rely on. (in reference to the person who said keep your peace maker close)...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Of course this was a racist attack, only a brainwashed Leftist will try to say it wasn't.
They will try to blame it on the white guy that got beat up. They will say because he is white and offered them money(even if they asked for some), he was stereotyping blacks as poor. So as a result of the white guys stereotyping them, he deserved to get beat and robbed as he was laying on the floor.
The poor misunderstood thugs were just having a bad day.
You gotta be able to think assbackwardly like they do, kind of like the Bizarro world where everything is opposite.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That was my intention of the post...a joke saying one of those guy in the robes is probably Uncle Tom Barack Obama playing I hate my own race pandering to the Dems in power who are all just closet racists...

I don't mind a racist...it's your opinion and every has them and they all stink....

I just hate a fake/hiding racist...Like Obama....Just tell people you hate them don't try and hide it.

Obama doesn't hate blacks!! He despises them, but he loved to get them excited about getting free stuff paid for with our tax dollars so they would "Think" he loved them and vote for him.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

WTH were the people in the restaurant thinking just watching this go on?????

Something along the lines of:

"If i say one word to these animals, im next."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

That, or, "He's a cracker, so who gives a s#."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Obama doesn't hate blacks!! He despises them, but he loved to get them excited about getting free stuff paid for with our tax dollars so they would "Think" he loved them and vote for him.

In Obama's case it's hard to tell...possibly it's his 50% white guilt. Do Marxists have guilt?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah
The people who just ordered a #12 are as bad as the people who did it.

They should be charged as accessories to the crime.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Shangralah
The people who just ordered a #12 are as bad as the people who did it.

They should be charged as accessories to the crime.

You should learn what an accessory actually is.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

This... this is disgusting.

A man offering to help others, beaten by five individuals and defended by none. Racism or not, the cretins who did this should be locked up, and the people in that burger joint who did nothing, who just sat and watched, or turned away...I have nothing but contempt for that. Its better to take a beating or die, than it ever is to let people get away with this sort of behaviour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join