It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implants jamming....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi all,
This is a thought... and theory of implants and is not true (as far as i know).

What if surposed extraterrestrial implants werent the to monitor and send info but are there to jam/block pychic (i know i cant spell) abilities.

The oly possible reason i could think of why they would do this is that they need some defence against them. the govenment would go to any lengths to keep its secrets a secret.

maybe the people with implants/jammers come in contact at some point in their life with people who 'know' certain things which need to be kept a secret.

any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why would they waste the time and tech when they could just 'accidently' kill then in a car accident or house fire, ect if they thought they would be a risk.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
Hi all,
This is a thought... and theory of implants and is not true (as far as i know).

What if surposed extraterrestrial implants werent the to monitor and send info but are there to jam/block pychic (i know i cant spell) abilities.

The oly possible reason i could think of why they would do this is that they need some defence against them. the govenment would go to any lengths to keep its secrets a secret.

maybe the people with implants/jammers come in contact at some point in their life with people who 'know' certain things which need to be kept a secret.

any thoughts?

What if it's the (elite) government who is actully using the implates to block some if not all of us from percieving more than our senses can percieve and interpret...what they would not want us to percieve...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well if they could delevop the tech on earth. they could use it against protecntial threats!!

For example 'the greays' aparantly have telepathic powers!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You can nullify implants with rare-earth magnets. The instructions for doing so are here: www.thewatcherfiles.com....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
As I know if any foreign object is implanted into our body,tissues will form around the object and hence,making it almost a part of your body.You will feel nothing and wouldn't even realise it's there.

Anyways,if the government were to implant stuffs into our head when will they do it?Is it the moment we are born or when we're asleep?

Yeah,I too don't believe in the theory of alien implants into our body.How the hell would the implant stop us from preceiving what is real?this is what I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

How the hell would the implant stop us from preceiving what is real?this is what I don't understand.

To add to that.......I'd imagine that the implant would have to be in
contact with your brain, sorry I don't know enough about biology.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Let's keep in mind that this universe is holographic & that "we" are creating it every second with our "common" thoughts. "we" are the "gods" here and that is why these aliens are so interested in us. We can, literaly "FORGET" that these a-holes exist ! and it will be. That's how powerfull our minds are & thats what "they" don't want you to know.
PS, if you think this is something that has just started to happen in the last few decades, Think again !!! The MAN-ipulation has been going on for thousands of years. "God" did not write the Bible, "the Gods" did.
So now if you were one of the "lesser" Gods & you stumbled onto a bunch of the ancient ones playing out an experiment in duality & discovered that they had for one reason or annother forgot who they were, wouldn't you exploit them ? for your own uses ? Hello !!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I got sick 12 yrs ago and have become a dumb idiot who cant even remember her own name some days. I just thought I may have been given an implant or something and wonder what others think please. I have m.e./ c.f.s.I have just found out theres secret files on this being kept hidden away for the next 87yrs- The Drs that wrote these files signed the official secrets act not to say whats in them.
I feel so ill that I think im dying and hope someone can shed some light for me on to whats going on. Sometimes I go to say something important to someone when I get a painful high pitch sound above my right ear in my head.It lasts a few secconds and it stops me dead in my tracks,I have to put my hands on my head and close my eyes-its so painful. Just joined ats tonight someone please help if you can. Thank you all.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by topfloor555

Have insurance? Go get an MRI. Or a CAT scan.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Alien Implants aren't physical or mental. They're "frozen bits" of light. What they do is that take a device that transfers "programmed" photons into the human brain so that they know what we see, think, hear and feel. They're only trying to understand us. The signals that might "jam" other devices aren't harmful enough. A UFO's spacial warping capabilities can jam electronic devices, but only temporarily. This is because energy is moved away from earth technology on accident due to the space warping effects.

top topics

join