It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Seminar with DARPA's Dr. Duncan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Duncan claims to have worked for the CIA, DoD, DARPA, US Department of Justice, NASA, Navy, and NATO architecting key components and systems for surveillance, and warfare. He has some very scary commentary on a substance called Neuro Dust, mind control, joining the mind with a gorilla or monkey with a little girl. The gorilla or monkey, then kills the girl. Projecting the "voice of Mohamed" during a confrontation in the Middle East, convincing the muslims to drop their weapons. Project Blue Beam and the USAF’s use of lasers also enter into the discussion. Pretty creepy stuff. If this is real, I surprised that it hasn't disappeared.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
The part about the smart dust, the gorilla and the girl. relates to that topic that shall not be named imo. Also to my other favorite topic the German speaking secret space program and other ssps.

But this guy is basically politely informing us how we're to be enslaved in the Brave New World system they have planned.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Replying to pick up tomorrow. New information tho awkwardly presented. All should watch.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Infinite number of parallel universes... maybe in a parallel universe his audience aren't Europeans with atrocious accents, whining about their implants.
Snap we do resonate average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz.
Earths resonance around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5.April 5, 2015
That doubled in 2015 there can only be one explanation, he who shall not be named... or this solar flare that an ats hotshot has already commented on.
www.youtube.com...
I've heard of trends were people in colder climates tend to invade mercilessly and people in warmer climates are easier to get more irate, but what does resonance and frequency have to do with our body...
Dr. Robert Duncan seems to think we have static resonances that allow us to be tracked as if we're some sort of electronic equipment giving off coded electrical frequencies, maybe I'm missing the terrifying truth that it might not be to track any of us singularly but to track people with resonances that are not "beneficial" to this brave new world he speaks of.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is non-news. Why would you even post this? If TMZ or CNN doesn't cover it is not NEWS! Now do your civic duty as a human being, and get back to arguing over immigration policy after all we dont have enough homeless yet we need to get more people in here to soak up the pot.

This should be the front page top result.

What's possibly more important? Please do list anything, anyone!

This goes beyond mere warmongerism (which should 'trump' most any other issue imaginable, unless we're a society of PSYCHOPATHS).

I seriously, SERIOUSLY, need to not be spending any time in here for a long long time, for prosperity reasons alone, right now. But seeing this, c'mon people.

I mean, hey, list out stuff that matters in here more than this if this shouldn't be front and center for our entire species. I wont even be in here for that debate as 'lovely as I am'; you all dont need me here for that.

So lets hear it, what's more important, and if not, what's your response to all of this???

I know, I know, this stuff doesn't appeal to se your racial identity, its only the complete devastation of your identity as a human being living as a free individual that's at stake.

From 10 years ago.

Now even Technologists like Gates, Hawkings and Musk are finally catching my drift. Maybe it's time you do to?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The guy is a serious moonbat.

The one thing that's amusing is the 'voice of Mohammed' thing during the first Gulf war. That one's actually real, although not the way he tells it. It was developed as part of another project that DIDN'T work, the voice bit was sort of a consolation prize that came out of it. Two units were delivered to 10th Special Forces in Stuttgart, Bush Sr decided it was unnecessary to deploy them because they were taking a pasting at the time.

eta: oddly, it looks like a thread over on Fark where we 'went there' about this system that survived the 2004 thread holocaust is now missing as well. At least, you can't find it on a google search now.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Bedlam because: jargon elision

edit on 14-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

He mentioned the crisscrossing lasers thats pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

He mentioned the crisscrossing lasers thats pretty cool.

What time? It seemed like he was all after Frey effect stuff when I quit watching.

eta: the slide is sort of a giveaway that he's not solidly grounded in comm theory - you can't transmit voice with ELF. You also can't target small areas with ELF.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

So stuff that doesn't even show up for your memory of what should be in Google trumps what n actual mad scientist insider from DARPA says???

Please tell me more!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So stuff that doesn't even show up for your memory of what should be in Google trumps what n actual mad scientist insider from DARPA says???

Please tell me more!

Oh, it's here, too, just that the first time I posted anything about it was in a thread on Veterans Day on Fark, in, IIRC, 2003.

A lot of the threads I posted on over there were deleted in 2004 during the Holocaust.

But yes, someone who actually had something to do with it trumps a guy I've never heard of outside conspiracy circles who believes in a soul catcher on the Moon.

eta: here's a later one, definitely not my first one about the thing

nickninja

Wow. I would not have believed some of these were uc yet. Oh well. Speaking of plasma, look for the line item marked something like "holographic prophet".

The thing goes beyond just a big picture of an Arab dude with a sword. Here's where the plasma comes in. You focus three or more lasers (IR, usually some sort of CO2 but there are a lot of solid state lasers with the right wavelengths) where the "mouth" should be. The trick is to put the sum energy in the focal overlap over the limit needed to cause a plasma bloom. The air will start to burn in the overlap, producing a really nifty glowing effect with red smoke coming off of it. Then you PWM modulate one of the lasers with your appropriate dialog track. The plasma bloom acts like a really big loudspeaker as the volume varies with the energy input. So not only does the 'prophet' appear, his mouth glows, smoke comes out and he speaks with a really loud voice. Spectacular. Just spectacular.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So then he's just some random nutter from out of the woodwork, claiming to be from DARPA background, but instead is a FRAUD?!?!

Good times!

Can't wait to see some links...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So then he's just some random nutter from out of the woodwork, claiming to be from DARPA background, but instead is a FRAUD?!?!

Good times!

Can't wait to see some links...

How do you know he's with DARPA at all, except he says so? Show me his scholarly publications, if he's a PhD.

After all, the entire Camelot/soul catcher crowd claim to be super ninja soldiers and travel to Mars regularly as well.

difficulty factor: there is a physicist named Robert Duncan that is not this cat.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

...claiming to be from DARPA background, but instead is a FRAUD?!?!

Look at the last slide he posts, the one about "artificial telepathy" or whatever where supposedly people will be made to hear voices using ELF.

It's his slide. Your super DARPA guy. Says they'll cause you to hear voices with ELF telling you things to do, with 3Hz radio waves.

Now, go look up 'Nyquist frequency'. Actually read it for understanding. When you understand it, that'll be it for this guy. But hey, there's lots of other problems with that past the fact that you can't possibly modulate vocal frequencies onto a 3Hz carrier. So if this guy is doing a slideshow with that in, it sort of sets the stage for not believing him.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
someone who actually had something to do with it trumps a guy I've never heard of outside conspiracy circles who believes in a soul catcher on the Moon.

Ah, edits I now see.

But that part there, I missed the part in his keynote that delt with stuff the likes of which Scientologists would be all into.

Because the /mil would name a project SOULCATCHER, means its for actually capturing actual "souls"???

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

He mentions the airforce and crisscrissing lasers about 2-3 the way through. Then fields a question from a nutter who thinks that chemtrails are dumping nano smart dust to infest human neurons and create cjd madcow and mind control via radio frequency and piezo nano crystals.
edit on 14-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The beauty of being in your position is, hey, if you can go onto teh Interwebs to 'prove' something is or isn't possible, then therefore DARPA with billions of annual dollars in non+secret funding can never possibly achieve such a thing....

Hell. apologies, everyone, we should just get back to arguing over the merits of the color of Trump's skin tan spray (or is it how his skin reacts to his top dollar tanning bed in Trump Tower er is its it now in the White House and will Meliana sleep there this weekend or not, and will she be using the tanning bed er is it spray??????).

Sorry to waste your attention with all this mad science stuff, ATS. DOnt worry, even IF the trillions of dollars in missing Pentagon money doesnt have to do with DARPA projects, none of it will ever be possible because what is 'known' via the Google sez otherwise.

Hip-Hip-Hoooray!
edit on 14-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Because the /mil would name a project SOULCATCHER, means its for actually capturing actual "souls"???

One would hope not. Have you read the book(s)?

Some of the stuff is borderline correct, other parts are just rehash from stuff on the net. David Hambling and I used to kick bits of it around off line when he used to post here.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The beauty of being in your position is, hey, if you can go onto teh Interwebs to 'prove' something is or isn't possible, then therefore DARPA with billions of annual dollars in non+secret funding can never possibly achieve such a thing....

The beauty of being in YOUR position is that, no matter how detailed the explanations of how the physics works for a particular situation, you can always claim "bu..bu..bu..but DARPA/NSA/CIA can do magic because billions of dollars!!". And in fact, you have to invoke magic to get past things like Nyquist limits. But it takes an actual understanding of comm theory to understand why not, and so the magic cool beans claims sound possible to you.

All I can do is try to point out where the claims violate physics. If you want to bu..bu..bu..MAGIC them, it's your call.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Again, what's with this cray cray convo? Is this convo between inmates in an institution?

I come here seeking knowledge.

This is just the most ridiculous convoluted-imagination of an unstable mind-I have ever read.

Seriously-and I really am open-minded-get some professional help-this is just bizarre.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Hey, I get it, peoples of the internet described such and such currently scifi stuff as not being real' (er is it yet possible), and therefore 5 years and 50 billion dollars from now 'it' never will be?????

Sounds like they're wasting money to me, so perhaps on anything of this sort we might all come together in protest, as this is of this sorts of BS they are constantly up to over at DARPA et al.

edit on 14-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join