It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Seminar with DARPA's Dr. Duncan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
So if ELF was not used...

Here's another one of Bedlam's Laws, 2) If someone invokes ELF as an explanation, he's lying to you.

Like #1, "Cranks invoke Tesla for validation, and the more or faster they do so, the less believable their claims", there are obvious exceptions to the 2nd law. If you're actually discussing ELF, for instance, were we discussing Sanguine, then yes, in scientific discussions ELF has a place.

However, there are many many many issues to invoking ELF as an explanation for ANYTHING your average Joe is going to run into. Among them is the hideous problem of antenna efficiency. ELF requires an antenna several thousand miles in length to be efficient. As this isn't physically possible, we used horrifically INefficient means to generate and propagate ELF. As in, many megawatts of power input to get about 5-8 Watts of radiated ELF with Sanguine and Seafarer. It's just about as bad on the receiving end. Some subs had to trail an active antenna hundreds of feet long, with little amplifiers every few inches. You had to look at the slope of the E field along the cable to get an idea if there was a signal there. You couldn't actually receive it the way your FM radio does, because you couldn't muster up enough antenna length. Later versions of ELF receivers in subs used superconducting quantum detectors to pick up the H field component. But either way, it took massive effort and a lot of technology to manage the trick, and that's because small, and for ELF small is less than hundreds of miles, antennas do not interact with the wave. So your head, not being a hundred miles across and not being superconducting, can't pick up ELF, as it'll go right past you. And it also requires a hugely powerful transmitter and antenna, and it's not directional at all, and can't be made to be so, because the waves are so long. And there's another physics bar to how 'focused' a transmission can be, and that's based on the wavelength. So you can sort of pick the left 2/3 of the US, or the right 2/3 of the US, but you can't carry something in your hand and affect the guy in the next hotel room over. Just can't.

And that's IF ELF elicited an auditory perception, and it doesn't. So many issues with "ELF voices" you can't count them all. But, it sounds cool, and there used to be ELF transmitters that hippies hated, and they didn't know what they were for at the time, and it ends up becoming cranklore.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I'm surprised that rock concerts haven't done this before (crossing lasers).

It's noisy. Imagine a talking chainsaw.

You can, however, use the ultrasound version to 'project a speaker' at a hard surface. THOSE work really well, and can be made to sound very good. You can, if you plop down enough money, even buy one off the shelf to do virtual side, back and height channels for your home theatre, just turn patches of walls into speakers. But it's pricey as hell.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: Bedlam

Do you also believe remote viewing to be bollocks?

It's something I can't do, so I can't give you a personal opinion on it.

Is it useful, that's another yes/no/sorta/kinda. It produces so much 'noise' information that you can't sort out the real information until after the fact and by then it doesn't do you any good. Legend has it that there was one guy who was unnaturally good at it, but he had an inexplicable accident.

I will say, I know one or two of the guys involved in the Army's attempts at it at Bragg in 81-82, and they were convinced that they had been trained to do the thing incorrectly so that they could produce a lot of only semi-useful information that would end up with the project being canned publicly, so that the 'real' guys could continue doing it in peace the RIGHT way. With RV apparently being bogus and useless and a publicly scorned failure, no one would expect that it might be going on in a much more controllable way elsewhere. And that bogus way is what Joe Public is taught in those TRV seminars you can buy online. Rumor has it that the "real" way is less tapping a sigil with a pencil point and asking if the target involves water or whatever, and more like OOBE.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

In my opinion, those who rely on their mainstream education and the mainstream media will probably disbelieve remote viewing, out of body experiences, that free energy is real and is what powers UFOs, reincarnation, that there's a secret space program, that there's been a previous advanced civilization on Earth, etc., etc., etc.

Yes, because a bit of education lets you see through bs a lot better than being uninformed.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Thank you for posting this video.

For the record, here is another video, obviously taken from a different part of the seminar, along with the accompanying Description, posted by YouTuber Miles Johnston:

Published on Sep 16, 2015

Dr Robert Duncan, expert in Cybernetics and Cyborg technologies and author of the book Soul Catcher (taken from British Telecom's Soul Catcher program) delivers the first of two lectures at the 2015 Bases Project 2nd International Conference and Film Festival, held at St Johns Theatre on the Hill, Marlborough, Aug 1st 2015.

Robert made a point to putting a positive spin on the modification of human beings to cyborgs, as its simply a natural part of the development of man from the cave. Not his words, but mind. [sic] The intention being to defuse the fear of having various types of advanced technology, from the nano-teck Google tattoo, to exoskeleton body suits.

Miles first met Robert at Lorien Fenton's Super Soldier Summit, in 2013, near Las Vegas. This was also the first time Miles met Sarah R Adams, who co introduces Robert, with Ben Emlyn Jones. Max Spiers and Sarah deliver their second lecture presentation in the Bases Lectures series on Day 3 of this event. Lorien was to speak at this event, but a sudden lack of internet facilities prevented this from happening.

Dr Duncan has previously worked on secret programs in UK Secret military bases some years ago, which he makes reference to.

This lecture was immediately preceded by a concluding lecture from Harald-Kautz-Vella, whom Robert makes reference to in this presentation. Harald is seen in the final Q&A, part of Roberts lecture

With thanks to Matthew Williams for Outside Broadcast vision mixing, and for giving Robert a secret tour of the crop circles, prior to his departure on Tuesday.

Difficulties with sound are apologized for. A lack of crew being the problem.

www.youtube.com...

In your video, Harald-Kautz-Vella also asked questions during the Q&A, which I thought were very informational.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Would it be accurate to say that remote viewing works some of the time?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I agree that thetes something to the phenomena but that its more like oobe and that it doesnt last long. Mere seconds. And that the methodology is not the same as whats taught publically.

I believe i told you about my experience either on a thread or via PM about my oobe.

From what i can tell you are seeing through the eyes of another person or creature at the destination. Not sure if it works if theres nobody at the destination to couple to or share visual data with. Im not sure if you can go to jupiter with it but a place with life Whos visual data you can share maybe.

I say this because when it happened to me i was seeing an oak tree at a location ive never been to in detail. It was as if i was seeing through the eyes of a sparrow as it flitted in and around the branches and canopy of this tree. I saw in detail the burrs knots etc. It lasted only a few seconds but ill never forget it. Afterwards i hiked 45 minutes to get down to this oak tree and just as in the vision there were all the exact knotts and burrs . i was indeed seeing exact details about this tree id never known or visited before.

I had no control of what the target would be and i didnt expect it to happen either.

I was experimenting with a type of meditation i came up with (others probably have too) trying to shut down parts of my brain responsible for determining your Proprioception and where you stop and the universe begins etc. Obviously your brain needs to have a area who job is to figure out where your body begins and ends in relationship to the environment around you.

What happens when you change via meditation the part of the brain responsible for that. Would you feel at one with the universe like a waterdroplet returned to the ocean. Communing with god or some other religious experience.

Is there a biological premise for a sort of neuraltheosophy. Does this biologocal mechanism lead to remote viewing and other psychic abilities.
edit on 15-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I believe maybe.

Seeing through the eyes of another creature and getting accurate data brought up the question of how.

I speculate that the brain indeed can function in a limited sense both as a classical and quantum system. I believe that its possible the brain can detect EM waveform and its associated data in the visual cortex in a limited way.

If a EM waveform hits your retina it collapses into photon and starts a chemical cascade all the way to your visual cortex. But what if once the waveform collapses at the retina fragments of the quantum data still travel to the visual cortex. Not the actual data microtubules cant do that but maybe fragments. I noticed that for each eye the path splits to go to the left and right side of the visual cortex. One path is longer. This should time phase the two signals creating something akin to a "bragg condition" in the visual cortex. The left channel and right channel acting in concert like a biological non linear optical medium. he conjugate of the two a hologram of the once collapsed waveform reconstructed in the visual cortex. So through this mechanism the brain can recieve and interpret(not always correctly) quantum data that could be carried via EM waveform vacua.

So if a person is observing photons they maybe are altering slightly the EM waveform vacua. Another brain might be able to percieve this alteration and extrapolate data in aimited way from this. Could this be the mechanism behind esp and other psychic Abilities.

Also, if the brain does get its visual data through a combined classical and quantum process (not one or the other but combined) and the key is time phase differences between left and right quantum channels to reconstruct the photons quantum data like a hologram in the visual cortex then there must be a way to emit photons at a certain modulation or whatever to be discordant with the proper time phasing. If that were to happen the photons you emit would simply collaps at the observers retina and not ever get detected by the visual cortex. You literally would not be able to observe that object casting that special light. The photon wouldnt exist to you. No data ever gets transmitted. Youll see everything but the object casting that light. Legit quantum optical cloaking via a quantum brain hack that thwarts our visual cortex?

But on the flip side this quantum mechanism in the brain might be responsible for certain types of esp. Just tuning in to the EM vacuum.

If the section of the brain responsible for determining where you exist and dont were also responsible for filtering or limiting this quantum info fluttering through the vacuum so that we can function as individuals and not get confused. Then could you train or just be naturally adept at turning it on and off. Basically be psychic at will.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dunno when ir comes to neurons and their associated microtubules I look at the neuron as the tree and the tubuels as the leaves. In the past we observed the function of the tree trunk. But never really understood the function of the leaves. The tree cant function without the other working in concert. somehow theres a.connection and weve yet to discover it completely or at least not publically.

But my experience with oobe and trying to connect the dots has lead me to some interesting conclusions.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Now back on topic. The duncan guy did mention non linear optical mediums he just didnt go into all their uses just the false radar reflection trick. But there are lots n lots more uses for the plasma. Lots of voodoo and tricks. But I wont go into much of any of that anymore here.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Would it be accurate to say that remote viewing works some of the time?

Sgt. Leonard Buchanan is retired from the military and has his own training company about 5 hours south of me near Holloman AFB. I would say he is 98% accurate. 8472 0482 .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

In the past we observed the function of the tree trunk. But never really understood the function of the leaves. The tree cant function without the other working in concert. somehow theres a.connection and weve yet to discover it completely or at least not publically.

Is there also a conundrum regarding how it is that water defies gravity and moves up the tree from the roots?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

8472 0482 .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I waas masking an allegory between neurons and microtubuels.

Trees get their water through their vasculaaar system via capilliary action the same way a wick does.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
for anyone still interested this is a pre release of his first book in 2005 I believe. Haven't read yet but seems interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

8472 0482 .

Two, 4 digit, random numbers, are used as coordinates in remote viewing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Is there also a conundrum regarding how it is that water defies gravity and moves up the tree from the roots?

No. Behold!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Haven't read yet but seems interesting.

He invokes scalar waves right off the bat. Lifted the thing nearly word for word from Bearden. And the funniest part is, it's well known why the Russians were beaming microwaves at the US embassy in Moscow, and it's not because of "scalar waves".

And then it goes downhill from there.

Hint: the book is about how he was inspired by being a "targeted individual". He was hearing voices and seeing things. He still does. He's convinced satellites are beaming voices into his head. Now, you might say "Wow, he's schizophrenic, and most likely the whole thing is crap". But probably you'll be "Man, this makes SENSE!"
edit on 16-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Trees get their water through their vasculaaar system via capilliary action the same way a wick does.

The reason I asked the question is that I recalled a discussion I listened to about a person by the name of Dr. Philip S. Callahan, who apparently reported detecting magnetic monopoles in 1984, and wrote the book Paramagnetism: Rediscovering Nature's Secret Force of Growth.

The person being interviewed was of the opinion that Callahan's work was very important and had not gotten the recognition it deserved.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

who apparently reported detecting magnetic monopoles in 1984...

Since he's not on the list of Nobel Physics prize laureates, I would suppose he couldn't muster up any proof.

A discovery of actual free magnetic monopoles would be like a unicorn sighting. They have lots of uses, if you could manage some.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join