It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Knight's Tale" - New World of Will

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Nice work you did on Mike

No moral responsibility? You sent someone on a quest, you did this before and they failed.. You sure you aren't denounced by your mentor..

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Saha is going as a Freemason, it means also a responsibility towards others and not your own.. If you promote freemasonry and actually misguide and mislead, then you are inflicting harm on a community no matter the intention you are promoting..

If you are stating you understand symbolism and come with a suit of freemasonry, then people will listen to you in blind faith..

I'm stating Sahabi does not know, and I have no responsibility to inform him why, however his parent/mentor is responsible for his guidance..

Thanks for not answering a simple yes or no question...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

I rewatched the movie again and took notes. I'll be rewatching the commentary soon to take more notes.

At some point in the next few days I will try to post my take on it.

Did you notice her referral to William as a true hunter, and how after the final scene it cuts to the night skyand it is centered on Orion...

Or his baptism in the river while he mastered his jousting...

Side trivia .. the director/writer was a fisherman before attending Loyola Marymount university..

Also he wrote conspiracy theory, the mel Gibson movie..

Anyhow thanks for the thread again!

Respectfully,
~meathead

Wow, great! I'll appreciate anything you can contribute, and will look forward to it.

Good catch on the river scene! I hadn't thought of it prior. I did catch the Orion reference, and included it in the Character Archetypes section:

William's heroic quality is reinforced when Jocelyn refers to him as a "Hunter", which is then connected to the ending scene of the film where the camera pans away to the Orion constellation.

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I enjoyed the movie and your breakdown thereof, the will of the rebels. The power of having an opponent. Thanks Sahabi.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join