It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should America Be Worried? Current Media Warzone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

there's something genuine about him? oh lord.

the fool posed as someone else to brag about himself to the media. again, he posed as someone else. incase you're not familiar he bragged about women (including Madonna) wanting him. LOL. take a second to think on that and ask yourself - who does that?? certainly I wouldn't call someone like that genuine, but that's just me I guess. LOL

he's definitely pulled the wool over a lot of eyes, it's SO fascinating.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

maybe he can start with his own companies, has he brought those over yet, or is planning to?

Success Breeds Contempt , Give it Time .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

See. I think the OP's premises are flawed. He refuses to admit that Trump's controversies could be self-inflicted. He doesn't have to mention which ones specifically, but he manages to extensively blame Obama and the Democrats for this supposed war with the media. A war that Trump started when he first started running for President and began referring to the media as the crooked media.

So I disagree with the OP's thread completely. His conclusion is based on lies and half-truths. Without acknowledging Trump's contribution to the situation at hand you cannot have an honest conversation about the media hostility. You just look biased and appear to be apologizing for Trump.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I guarantee he doesn't bring his companies here! I think he took a lot of bribes from china, lots of promises and what not.

LOL, but don't hold him to it or anything, just keep making excuses, trump LOVES you for that, for sure!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I agree with your sentiment, just not that it was as pure in this instance as you claim.

But, so goes the world with the ability of interpretation--not everyone sees the same thing, and it doesn't mean that one is right and one is wrong--both could be wrong, too.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

there's something genuine about him? oh lord.

the fool posed as someone else to brag about himself to the media. again, he posed as someone else. incase you're not familiar he bragged about women (including Madonna) wanting him. LOL. take a second to think on that and ask yourself - who does that?? certainly I wouldn't call someone like that genuine, but that's just me I guess. LOL

he's definitely pulled the wool over a lot of eyes, it's SO fascinating.

What you see as foolish I am seeing as very clever. A fool doesn't make it through a gauntlet where all odds are against him and trash his oponents and self realize.

Where I live the Cornish people will act like they don't have any money, never tell you what "business" they do, and pretend they are not as clever as you. Oh man, do they know how to pull that superior fine silk Persian from under your feet (rug).

Trump has done a George W. He has RELATED to big America (the people). He knows you so well and he is you, too. He has deliberately been an iconoclast and slayer of Political Correctness (that demon I, too, have vowed to slay, hah). The media hate him and so do the the Richard Bransons and George Soros' Godfathers of corporate capitalism who have their little clique. Though even they are junior office boys compared to the Old Barons of Yore (snicker, snicker).

Rupert Murdoch ain't complaining and British PM Theresa held Trump's hand (total expert political photo op of intent).

Some very big things are going down over the next few years, big changes, not all bad. For the UK, Trump is very literally a BIG DEAL. If we are to have a successful Brexit we need the U.S and particularly a Brexit friendly President which Mr Trump is. I want to come closer in terms of trade and cultural exchange for sure as an Englishman and I hope the U.S people like the idea of coming and getting a bit closer again to their little older brother. It will be Britain with all its links with the EU AND THE COMMONWEALTH. This is HUGE! Look beyond all the media hype. Check out the international picture.

Some very interesting times ahead. I wish we could all cut out the blabber and get on with the job of doing what THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR and they ain't stupid. They are voting for nations and cultural renewal. This needs to happen because democracy must flourish and win. The EU has not been good. It is not democratic and it is turning the individual countries and nations into a sloppy cultural soup and hotbed for terrorism and visiting vultures taking total advantage.

I believe that if we strengthen nation identities we will not have so much mental ill health. Yes, it is that important. I am a right old traveling kind and full of ideas from other cultures, but I love me some England, France, America, India. That soup has no taste when they are all mixed together and people lose all sense of identity. There is something organic about nation and identity. BRAVE NEW WORLD told us this. We need to listen to Huxley and Orwell. Their message is meant for this time as we move into the age of AI. Nationhood is a lesson learned I hope. I think the U.K and the U.S are leading the way in terms of raising the the spirit of nationhood (people wanted it, too, it is their choice) and I think even the EU is finished long term. It is now looking more and more like a protection racket that treats outside traders with contempt and giving all the perks to the members of its exclusive little undemocratic to all intents and purposes PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB and really mean CULTURE VANDAL.

Hahahahaha! Walking in a corporate wonderland is not coming just yet. I have zeee last laugh. I win. Trumped!

edit on 8-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I guarantee he doesn't bring his companies here! I think he took a lot of bribes from china, lots of promises and what not.

LOL, but don't hold him to it or anything, just keep making excuses, trump LOVES you for that, for sure!

Yes he Does . I Bet You Wished you had a " Friend " Like Me , eh ?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: SlapMonkey

See. I think the OP's premises are flawed. He refuses to admit that Trump's controversies could be self-inflicted. He doesn't have to mention which ones specifically, but he manages to extensively blame Obama and the Democrats for this supposed war with the media. A war that Trump started when he first started running for President and began referring to the media as the crooked media.

So I disagree with the OP's thread completely. His conclusion is based on lies and half-truths. Without acknowledging Trump's contribution to the situation at hand you cannot have an honest conversation about the media hostility. You just look biased and appear to be apologizing for Trump.

Wow wow wow...... That's English for stop a horse.

Wait a second, flawed how?

Of course you disagree with my thread because you have your autopilot on with your defence of the left and even if you claim your not defending the left, clearly you have a chip on your shoulder with a man barely in office for 2 months. What an utter disgrace to American politics.

You are part of those yet again making out that Trump is wrong about the media being crooked. I wish I was a keyboard warrior like you and was able to use all caps here but.... You really think any media outlet is truthful and reports honestly? This is not me getting at you but really, that is insane. The media works off a headline, click-bait as it were. Nothing good can come from it. It is the actions of people and how they implement that should be judged and his actions have achieved more then any president in the last 20 years in the time scale given.

Brings Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

Pedophil e Arrests 1,500 Unreported

and much more.....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

It's interesting how you interpret a critique on your OP's content into a personal attack and then attack me back with ad hominems. You aren't doing a lot to convince me that you are sincere with your OP. Just that you should have put this thread in the mud pit originally.

It is the actions of people and how they implement that should be judged and his actions have achieved more then any president in the last 20 years in the time scale given.

This is demonstrably a lie.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The illegal immigrant who planned to assassinate Trump did so because he was worried for America, which is obviously something he picked up from the media. Given that most coverage of Trump is negative and unfair, such coverage does wonders on the credulous to the point that they are willing to commit egregious crimes in the name of their media-induced fears.

Obama should have kept his mouth shut and enjoyed retirement, but knowing his disdain for the press, his opponents and criticism, it is no wonder he has stuck around: pride.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The illegal immigrant who planned to assassinate Trump did so because he was worried for America, which is obviously something he picked up from the media. Given that most coverage of Trump is negative and unfair, such coverage does wonders on the credulous to the point that they are willing to commit egregious crimes in the name of their media-induced fears.

Obama should have kept his mouth shut and enjoyed retirement, but knowing his disdain for the press, his opponents and criticism, it is no wonder he has stuck around: pride.

This is exactly my point to. He used his position to totally destabilise Trump for no reason. Part of me thinks it is due to Obama and his pride, as you put it. Another part of me thinks it is due to someone interjecting and prodding Obama to speak on their behalf. Large sum of money perhaps? Would make a tasty retirement package.

Considering the weird and odd goings on regarding Clinton and her clear sore loser side makes me think that her and her associates and not fine with loosing. This ponders my thought about them more, what are they involved in.

I am going off on a tangent here but ill assume you know my point being made.

Anyhow,

edit on 8-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I liked what you put here. Exactly this. It is important we develop our ties once more with America.

People tend to forget however that the UK never lost control over the world or its deep American ties. I am purely talking publicly showing it. The monetary system was built hand in hand by the UK and America and made them both the top dogs of the world. The UK being the first in line. Just look at money conversion rates.

Compare American Dollar: 1 = 0.82 gbp
Compare Indian Rupee: 1 = 0.012 gbp

No matter what any country does, it will never reign higher then the UK pound. That was done for a reason.

This public circus really does elude everyone, they love a good play act.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just because Trump shoots himself in the foot, doesn't mean that the news outlets aren't actually conspiring against him...because it should be quite obvious they are...and have been for months.

For me, that is the real worrisome part of all this...how blatantly the press has attacked him, and even invented nonsense (which isn't even necessary as he often does shoot himself in the foot)....

The way they've brainwashed so many, and gotten away with it, is just frickin' scary.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join