It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS new member Tim Heller

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Most kind Thanks
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

Welcome to your new addiction!

Here is your official ATS Tin Foil Hat. Wear it with pride.

Des

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm A LUMBERJACK AND THATS OK LOL I grew up watching Monty python and I love that avatar and spinning Maple Leaf. I love Canada (SCTV, Red Green)!

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks I will! but if I get too close to the microwave the sparks just fly everywhere and it scares the cat!

a reply to: Destinyone

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Never scare the cats, they are actually Alien Camcorders! (An ATS thread with that title)

Welcome and pull up a chair and a beverage of your choice.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome, Tim.

Don't be afraid to start a thread or two when you're ready.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi I grew up Missouri synod Lutheran and attended a Lutheran High School and I got booted in 11th grade because I had too many questions about Genesis 6 IE "there were Giants in the earth", "The war in heaven" and The sons of god came down to earth etc." And to my thinking if Jesus Is the son of god who are his other sons that came down to earth presumably at an earlier date than Jesus's time! they didn't like that type of question at Lutheran High! I had read Chariots of the Gods and the T.C.Lethbridge Book "The legend of the sons of god. Needless to say I'm not religious anymore I Have no love for the church proper but I believe that god is in me and everywhere I see him in everything IE a huge tree can grow from the tiny acorn or human birth etc, I would be dead a long time ago but for my guardian angel ! that is what I believe!

reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi, are you British of an Aussi, just wondering as you used "mate" No disrespect intended I'm an anglophile!
Thans

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That's original! like a good dram of Laphroiag Single malt but I don't drink much anymore maybe 2 drams last year
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sometimes less is more, especially when it comes to Scotch Whiskey! The Irish invented Whiskey, the Scots perfected it.
(No offence to Irish people but Scotch is "better" imho)
edit on 7/3/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Hi, are you British of an Aussi, just wondering as you used "mate" No disrespect intended I'm an anglophile!
Thans

Where all one big happy family around here and all that matters is our opinion on the topic being discussed.
Things like age, race, religion, nationality etc etc are not important.
Now that thats out of the way if you ever call me British again Ill smack ya in the face with a wet dingo

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

A wet Dingo? I raise you a soddenly wet, stinky and disgusting Yorkshire Terrier!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Agreed but I used to like Jameson's also and Old Overholt is imo. the best of American rye Whiskey's its smother than Bourbon and is usually less than $15 for a 5th (750ml )

reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I do beg your pardon! Its hard to tell on the internet and I to use the Martin Luther King quote!

"Judge not a man by the color of his skin, But by the content of his character "

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Being smacked by a wet dingo just happens to be on my bucket list lol

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Welcome to the party, brother Tim!!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Measures are always difficult to translate. I always thought "a fifth" was like a fifth of a bottle of 750ml. According to your information a fifth just got a lot better!

PS I'm English but live in Europe now. Litres (or 3 quarters thereof) are good.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fresh meat for the grinder!

Lol, just kidding, welcome to ATS. You'll find that many of your interest echo that of other members here. Jump on in! The water is just RIGHT!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I believe it means a fifth of a gallon!

a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Agreed but I used to like Jameson's also and Old Overholt is imo. the best of American rye Whiskey's its smother than Bourbon and is usually less than $15 for a 5th (750ml )

Just discovered 'Rebel Yell' . Decided to check it out as I'd heard it was Keith Richards' favourite bourbon. I was actually surprised at how smooth it was.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join