It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS new member Tim Heller

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone at ATS my name is Tim Heller from Buffalo Minnesota USA I am 54 yrs. old and have had a life long interest in esoteric subjects, Bigfoot researcher (retired from field work due to two back surgery's) Pre Columbian contact! ancient megaliths, Forbidden archaeology, Paranormal etc. At an early age (late 1960s) in school library I discovered the books of T.C. Lethbridge an archaeologist from the UK 1901-1970 I'm not so much interested in conspiracy stuff but I like to read about governments funny business! Crime, especially missing children and abuse, murder etc. as I'm a survivor of many years of sexual abuse from a neighbor boy which caused me to use booze and drugs for a good many years leading to severe depression and bipolar 2 (maybe too much info.) no sympathy please! there are many people worse off then me and I'm Greatfull for still being here on this beautiful world! I love music, classical, jazz, rock, especially Heavy Metal! right now I'm loving the band Cattle Decapitation! Its intricately brutal, also been a guitar player for 43 years also a legally ordained minister in Minnesota (Sub genius) Married for 20 years and have 5 grand kids!
I hope I haven rambled on too long! I probably won't start any threads but I like to comment on various subjects! Thanks for letting be here.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

Welcome and what made you start researching Bigfoot? Did you ever have a sighting?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Welcome!! Great to have you aboard.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Welcome Tim ...You should fit in nicely ..Looking forward to your comments and any new stuff you can share ....peace

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the mad house...

Be careful this conspiracy stuff can grow on you like a fungus that cannot be treated...

Long as everything is kept in perspective its all good.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Did you say you like reading on crimes of missing children and murder?

I don't mean to shamelessly plug but I just created threads on those topics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look! Hope to hear more from you

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My experience with bigfoot began at about 4 years old ! My parents were at a neighbors cabin in northern Minnesota and I was with our neighbor staying with his son in a camper the father was having a cocktail and relaxing I was in the top bunk when this huge face appeared in the window and I freaked out and the camper shook and the father grabbed his gun and ran outside but saw nothing, I was inconsolable! now I remember the fright of the face but the details were told to me much later. I was also privileged to see the Minnesota Ice man in 1967 at either the Carver or Mcleod county fairs my adult cousin and my uncle dragged me kicking and screaming into a trailer that stank like rotting meat I couldn't see clearing what was in there but I can still smell it sometimes! in about 1980 a friend spent about 6 months in the Isabella area of northern Minnesota researching to the methods of Robert W Morgan we saw and heard many strange things but debunked most with stick formations being the most unusual no sightings! I was afraid of bigfoot and I still look behind me and have to have the shades pulled down at night also from my abuser would knock on my bedroom window in the middle of the night at times thus I developed hyper vigilance! sorry for a long rant! reply to: InTheLight

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I was with my friend in Isabella!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yes but they seem to come and go and the world hasn't stopped ,I'm more frightened by North Korea (think Team America with nukes, and Fukishima is worse the then chernobel and seems nothing is being done. I fear for my grand kids world, I mean the radiation will change our DNA and I wonder if it might change us for being better able to travel in space reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up I will look at you're threads!a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Great stories Tim...I'm gonna Google the Minnesota Ice man now, sounds interesting, hope to read some Big Foot posts from you in the near future. Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Leave the gates open guys, new food !!

*drools*

welcome dude...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! You sound interesting and I look forward to your future posts!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967 Thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thanks now I just have to figure how to put my pic to my profile!a reply to: Night Star

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks, but I can be quite a mouthful!a reply to: savemebarry

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Thanks, but I can be quite a mouthful!a reply to: savemebarry

Looking forward to a discourse then

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

At the top of the page there is a downward arrow. Click that. You will then see an upload option. Click that. You will be able to upload pics from your computer. I'm sure there is a tutorial on the site somewhere, but I don't have time to go looking for it. You also have the option of a light or dark screen. See the little icon circle at the top, on the end? It is part black and part white? You can choose your option from there.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Thanks now I just have to figure how to put my pic to my profile!a reply to: Night Star

Hey Mate, welcome aboard

They have an avatar creation thread you can check out, theyll not only tell you how to upload one but if you ask nicely theyll even make one for ya.

Check it out

Look forward to seeing ya round

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, Tim. I hope you find this a fun place to ramble...watch out for rabbit holes, though! As someone with a bit of a background in archaeology and a regard for pre-Columbian visits to the Americas I'll be interested in seeing where you're coming from. Do have a good time...and stay out of the mudpit...lol. It'll it you up!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join