It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Police Department Suspends Participation With FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Read the article then read the statement below as I received it. I edited it heavily. Someone was trying to buy was a real OEM issued Boeing 767 Aircraft Operating Manual on how to fly the plane. All seven [7] inches of it somewhere in California. So JTTF gets the boot by San Francisco. Look at the groups who put the pressure on and decide whether you want to hug any terrorists or illegals today. Decide whether you are for or against the USA. God save the United States.

Boeing 767 Aircraft Operating Manual Airlines

"Dear

"Just curious as to what happened with situation with the aircraft operating manuals. (Sorry I dropped out of sight - my
Someone's after my manual now. I never it. About 3 weeks ago, someone with a brand new ID wrote me about it. They just wanted to know things like # of pages. I wanted to try to get more info about them so

They've used two different addresses. One turns up nothing. One has some posts on a couple of forums about Boeing's tailstrike test. The person sounded knowledgeable about aircraft, so I thought, okay, this person sounds like a pilot or someone involved in the airline industry.

Now here's the strange part. I sent them a bill from associated with (and told them shipping was only available to the US), but they say they only have ca sh. Anybody who goes online must have a bank account or credit card to pay their phone bill, buy things online, etc. I've been putting them off, but they just wrote again. Do you think this is one for Homeland Security contact?"

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

If anything, it's very suspect. I would report it if anything to watch your own back.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Left coast has lost there mind. The FBI should let them dissolve into the mess that is the liberal left. You can't fix stupid, and they want to leave the US? Good luck, no more crying for Government aid like they did with the floods recently.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Strange thing is, you don't need an operation manual to fly any modern aircraft, certainly not for nefarious reasons, the basics will do and the majority of that can be learned from any modern day flight sim software. In saying that, try getting past that locked cockpit door in this day and age (Germanwings 9525 proved how effective they are) not only that but also the air marshals in residence

If you are interested in the full system, sure an op manual would help.

Why would Jo Terrorist need to know the intricate detail?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well since they don't have guns and have turned down federal cooperation I would think San Francisco just put a big, fat target on themselves for a terrorist attack.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thank you Metallicus!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What does the article have to do with the thing about the owners manual? Edit your post a bit to clarify what the agenda is.

If someone wants an owners manual that doesn't exactly mean they're going to be a terrorist. Sometimes they just want the owners manual because that's what they like to read. I would rather read a manual than a typical book because you learn something from it. And the PDF is readily available to anyone who wishes to see it.

If someone wanted to fly a plane it would be more efficient just to either go to flight school or buy a flight simulator and learn from there. If they were planning to hijack a plane mid flight then why would they need to know the details of how to fly the plane? It's already in the air and at speed, if you're going to crash it why learn to land?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I can't make much sense of this garbled OP.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Me either. There is nothing that makes any sense. Cooperation contracts between different police jurisdictions expire and are reviewed to ensure they are still appropriate all the time. 100% normal.

As to obtaining a 'Boeing 767 Aircraft Operating Manual' try clicking on the link in this sentence.

And how the two are connected? I think our Comrade Chatbots are working overtime on this one.
edit on 7/3/2017 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join