It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weaponized Black Hole? Texas Town Terrorized Portal Opens over Secret Army Research Base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

A BIZARRE and sinister-looking perfect black cube has terrified residents of a Texas town after it appeared in the skies above White Sands - the USA’s most secret military installation.

Weaponized Black Hole? Texas Town Terrorized Portal Opens over Secret Army Research Base

Has anyone seen anything else about this? Normally these type of salacious headlines don't grab my attention.. but the pics on here are.. well.. either really good fakes, or incredibly interesting.

Does anyone have any ideas what level of veracity we should give to this thing?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's Dr. Who !!!!

No doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
First comment on the story says it is over a year old and already debunked

Edit...sorry most recent comment as of now....
edit on 6-3-2017 by CalibratedZeus because: comment

Edit 2 -

This "cube UFO" is well over a year old and has already been debunked numerous times as if anyone with an iota of common sense needs it to be debunked. Red flag #1 (and pretty much the only one you need) is that it is perpetrated by the notorious hoax YouTube channel SecureTeam10 which generates thin hoaxes hand over fist purely to generate YouTube ad revenue.

edit on 6-3-2017 by CalibratedZeus because: comment

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

I got nothing.
Borg?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I haven't seen it....but it reminds me of a dream I had last year. I don't typicaly dream, and this was so realistic and stark it felt real (and still does feel real, mentally speaking).

I was in a cafe off the road in the area around white sands (i live out here in West Texas) when we suddenly saw a black hole open in the sky a few miles away from us, over a couple of hils. Immediately things started rushing into it, and I felt myself being pulled intensely. The terror woke me in a sweaty panic.
edit on 3/6/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hoax then.
Hoax now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Im finding a to on alt sights regarding this even GLP, so its not coming via any El Paso msm that I can find yet...leaning towards hoax.

Really intriguing either way.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Amazing find Borg cube coming out of ftl faster than light travel

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Welp there ya go

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Looks like a regurgitated SecureTeam 6 "incident" from 2015:

Beat me to it! You're quick Phage.

edit on 6-3-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

WOW! Just when many thought ATS had gone to the political birds!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thank you Phage... appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In Hell Paso..Nope..nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

A BIZARRE and sinister-looking perfect black cube has terrified residents of a Texas town after it appeared in the skies above White Sands - the USA’s most secret military installation.

Has anyone seen anything else about this? Normally these type of salacious headlines don't grab my attention.. but the pics on here are.. well.. either really good fakes, or incredibly interesting.

Does anyone have any ideas what level of veracity we should give to this thing?

Well known hoax, HOWEVER, I'm betting that Joe Dirt would have quickly made friends with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's my backgammon doubling cube. I was wondering where it went.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Besides it being a hoax, White Sands is over 50 miles, as the crow flies, inside the NM/Texas border. THERE IS NO WHITE SANDS, TEXAS.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please correct me if I am wrong but isn't this footage eerily similar to an older video that SecureTeam10 posted a while back?

Also, from what I have seen, not only do SecureTeam10 add extra details and visual flair to the footage that get's sent into them but have they not been proven to have posted obvious fake stories / footage on several occasions in the past?

It seems that as time goes on and as their audience becomes larger that their stories and "footage" in turn become more fantastical and grand in scale. Where as if said footage and images were in fact real (showing proof of intelligent alien life visiting earth) then would there not be a lot more in terms of continuity and similarities in the evidence? Instead, SecureTeam10's videos seem to range on a weekly basis between "Alien shaped like half a doughnut" to "Alien craft that's pink..But not a pink we can perceive in our dimension!"

Finally, as somebody who works within the field of visual effects I can assure you that I am 90% sure that this footage is wholeheartedly fake. Knowing full well that one could easily replicate something using visual effects / image manipulation with relative ease is not a point in the favor of the original media's authenticity.

edit on 6-3-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
holy x-files send in Scully and Mulder!

edit on 6-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What PHAGE said: still hoax and debunked a year or so....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

actually white sands/ ft bliss comes all the way down to the border of new mexico and texas and into texas. i thought about that at first and checked it out.

White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) is a United States Army military testing area of almost 3,200 sq mi (8,300 km2) in parts of five counties in southern New Mexico. The largest military installation in the United States, WSMR and the 600,000-acre (2,400 km2) McGregor Range Complex at Fort Bliss to the south (southeast Tularosa Basin and on Otero Mesa[8]) are contiguous areas for military testing.[9]On 9 July 1945, the White Sands Proving Ground was established for testing German and American long range rockets. Just seven days later, the first atomic bomb test, code named Trinity was exploded at Trinity Site, near the north boundary of the range.[10]
White Sands Missile Range

top topics

<<   2 >>

join