It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weaponized Black Hole? Texas Town Terrorized Portal Opens over Secret Army Research Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

No need to correct you...youre correct! And welcome to ATS. We do get these rotating stories quite a bit...sometimes years after we've discussed them and disproved them or the source.

Welcome!

MS

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The gypsum sand, itself, does not go that far south. The military base does, but since the article specified the notorious white sand and the Trinity site, I think it is accurate to say whoever wrote the article knows jack squat about the region's geography.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Looks like one of these must have time traveled from 1938?

I think it belonged to the aliens in the movie "close encounters of the third kind"
edit on 6-3-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you for the kind welcome! I thoroughly enjoy trying to find any actual truth behind stories and claims like this. Especially when working together within an awesome community like this one. I've always found I'd rather waste my time proving that something is a forgery than forever pondering it's authenticity.

edit on 6-3-2017 by JimmyPilkington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

i didn't go to the link i saw white sands and tx in the ex text quote and thought yeah right that's in NM, then double checked. i didn't realize that white sand and ft bliss merged where there do .

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Freaky! Thanks for posting.

I have no idea what it is, but at least it wasn't a bird, insect, Chinese lanterns or the back end of an airplane!

I will wait to see what others have to say...

ETA

Um. Oops! Already debunked. Dang! I was hoping for a distraction from the...you know...political stuff.
edit on 6-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I've hunted Oryx in that area. I grew up an hour and a half from there and went college in Cruces.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I remember seeing this last year.
I thought it was proven a hoax when secure team showed the video

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you look in the upper right hand corner you will see a side view of and alien Sleestack. That cube could be anything. An artifact of the camera, the start of a tornado etc etc etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Im finding a to on alt sights regarding this even GLP, so its not coming via any El Paso msm that I can find yet...leaning towards hoax.

Really intriguing either way.

Uh, what is intriguing about it?
Was hoaxed when it was initially posted last year and like Phage pointed out since its the same video its still a hoax.
Beyond that ST10 ..what else needs to be said.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I've seen a black cube with my own eyes but it was a corner of it and one partial side. I don't know if the Texas story is true but that # exists, dude.

My experience was in SE Ohio outside of Lancaster, OH in a field at the corner of Lutheran Church Road and Bauman Hill Road. We had low cloud cover that day. It was kind of misty but warm. I was actually just looking at the crazy looking cloud formations that were moving in with a bad storm front. As I was looking at a cloud, it slipped out for about 15 seconds and then went back behind the cloud. It was only about 250' off of the deck. I know what I saw but I was so freaked out, it felt like I was glued to the ground. It scared tf out of me. I swear to God.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Resistance is futile!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
First comment on the story says it is over a year old and already debunked

Edit...sorry most recent comment as of now....

Edit 2 -

This "cube UFO" is well over a year old and has already been debunked numerous times as if anyone with an iota of common sense needs it to be debunked. Red flag #1 (and pretty much the only one you need) is that it is perpetrated by the notorious hoax YouTube channel SecureTeam10 which generates thin hoaxes hand over fist purely to generate YouTube ad revenue.

I knew it, I knew I recognised that voice.

ugh....

ST10 does it again...

edit on 6-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for linking to that.

Now I have Chocolate Rain stuck in my head..... Again...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

WOW! Just when many thought ATS had gone to the political birds!

Along comes a flying black box?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

WOW! Just when many thought ATS had gone to the political birds!

Wiki-leaks says it could be Vault 7, although at one time it was a proven HOAX.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You've come to the right place, for sure. We've get all kinds here. You might want to check out the how too's on what you can and can't write about, links, embedding pictures and videos.. What sources are hoax sites we don't accept from ' and can get your tread banned and deleted... Even how you can get dropped as a member...

Ts and Cs you agreed to are important.. Freshman and Boards have it all. Oh and don't bother search function here... Been wacky for years... We just hit Google with the quest or search>slash/ATS... It'll come up there...

Ms

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Alas, the overwhelming majority of UFO sightings have always been either hoaxes or misinterpretations of aircraft sightings or natural phenomena. The advent of easily available modeling and animation tools has had the effect of producing more intriguing and sometimes more convincing hoaxes in the form of brief YouTube videos, but hoaxes nonetheless.

Thus skepticism is a valuable (and in my opinion, necessary) part of any serious UFOlogist's toolkit.

That said, skepticism is not the same as cynicism, and at its heart is the recognition that almost anyone can be wrong about almost anything.

So while it's wise to be cautious about accepting extraordinary claims without extraordinary proof, that doesn't mean extraordinary things don't happen, and it pays to keep an open mind.

The truth is out there.

edit on 3/7/2017 by Majic because: The typo was in here.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Since i hadnt seen it before...why do you ask? Makes you feel smart? I arrived to a hoax conclusion while being polite to the op...something long since gone around here lately.

<< 1   >>

join