It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Russia Dossier Gains Credibility as Senators Prepare to Meet with its Author

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Is there any evidence of Trump being a Russian secret agent? I do hope it doesn't go the way of the Obama birther conspiracy that lasted years.

nice try

a puppet is someone you control. with blackmail. nobody is saying he is an actual spy for russia.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We shall see how that control goes. If Trump does nothing for Russia in the next 4 years, then we can rule out the puppet conspiracy. Agree?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

We shall see how that control goes. If Trump does nothing for Russia in the next 4 years, then we can rule out the puppet conspiracy. Agree?

too late, he gave them tillerson and tried to give them Flynn

what do I win?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What is Tillerson going to do for Russia? He's not going to do anything IMO.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

please read this

and you remember why flynn got into trouble, right?

obama put sanctions on russia for interfering in our election (that's bad)
putin said he would return the favor
flynn called the russian ambassador 5 times, and discussed the sanctions before he was in office
putin decides not to retaliate....hmmmmm
flynn lied to pence, pence goes public
DOJ warns trump flynn is compromised, trump does nothing for 2 weeks
DOJ gets pissed, leaks info to protect our nat'l security from a comprmised NSA
flynn gets fired

its already happening
edit on 5-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks I'll definitely remember that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Is there any evidence of Trump being a Russian secret agent? I do hope it doesn't go the way of the Obama birther conspiracy that lasted years.

This is the question of the day, there appears to be evidence but it hasn't been verified. Also, the FBI have been investigating this for a while. They had enough evidence to request a FISA warrant. But they aren't talking to congress. At this point, the whole thing should be under investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Only if they go against your political bias.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

nice try

a puppet is someone you control. with blackmail. nobody is saying he is an actual spy for russia.

The dossier says this (the Russians have sex tapes), but its credibility is under fire. It is kind of a fringe thing. It's a conspiracy theory that Trump is a Russian agent. Although John McCain gave the dossier to the FBI personally. I think everyone, including McCain, isn't certain about how accurate it is.

Most Democrats, though, don't think Trump is a Russian spy, I agree.

They just don't like his Russian contacts and they think that Putin was directly involved in the DNC leaks (he wanted to damage Hillary's reputation so that Donald Trump would win the election). I bet most Democrats think that Flynn and Sessions didn't discuss anything of importance with the Russians they were associated with.

However, there are some questions about four of Trump's campaign aids.

Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee, three of the officials said. The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

Trump Campaign Aids Had Repeated Contact with Russian Intelligence - The New York Times

This could turn into nothing, as the dossier could be false, and all the meetings with the Russians could be innocuous.
edit on 05pmSun, 05 Mar 2017 22:55:04 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They've been crying wolf since Nov 9th. It might have gained some traction if it was anything but die hard Clintonites and cold war Neo-Cons pushing the narrative.

If you actually, literally believe that Trump and his entire admin are super secret Russian agents hell bent on destroying America... I got a bridge to sell you. These people need to get back to doing their job of running the country instead of running around like chicken-little.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Kinda crazy how some people on the right have proven to be easily manipulated by crazy conspiracy theories regarding Obama, but find this one hard to fathom.

Maybe the dossier should have said things like, Muslim, Muslim trying to instill sharia law, not born in America, gay or wife is a man, you know legit conspiracies..LOL

edit on 5-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

please read this

and you remember why flynn got into trouble, right?

obama put sanctions on russia for interfering in our election (that's bad)
putin said he would return the favor
flynn called the russian ambassador 5 times, and discussed the sanctions before he was in office
putin decides not to retaliate....hmmmmm
flynn lied to pence, pence goes public
DOJ warns trump flynn is compromised, trump does nothing for 2 weeks
DOJ gets pissed, leaks info to protect our nat'l security from a comprmised NSA
flynn gets fired

its already happening

This is true, Trump picks people who are close to Russia and also Flynn was making deals with them before he was in office... there is definitely something going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The dossier says this (the Russians have sex tapes), but its credibility is under fire. It is kind of a fringe thing. It's a conspiracy theory that Trump is a Russian agent.

The whole dossier is obviously a load of fringe nonsense, the whole idea of Trump being groomed by Russia is ridiculous, the man is an American business tycoon with a long history in the public eye, if these claims were true it wouldn't be hard to find some sort of substantial proof.

a reply to: Berns23

So what if he does do some things for Russia, why do people have such in innate fear and hatred towards Russia? Trump can respect their leader and work with them to solve problems, it doesn't make him a puppet, it makes him a rational leader who wants to prevent war with a super power.
edit on 5/3/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Russian bit is fake and tired. But, if it were true, I'd back Putin over liberals.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I thought you guys were reaching before.

This is that same tired fully discredited hookers peed on him.

8 years of this....Sheesh

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'll give you until Nov 8th. If this ghost does not appear, drop it.

Is this really going to be an 8 year boogeyman?

Trump has looked into running for a long time, such as in 2000. It's been on his mind.

Everything so far both Russia and the Wiretaps have nothing concrete. thus

Everybody should shut their mouths and sit on their hands until something comes.

It's a war in the federal government, Trump caused a glitch in the matrix.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Yeah, we'll see what happens... don't worry, I won't be interested in this for 8 years. I expect there to be closure before then.
edit on 06amMon, 06 Mar 2017 01:12:22 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
CNN is very fake news. You lost all credibility when you quoted them. Didn't read the rest.

a reply to: darkbake

edit on 6-3-2017 by DonInHtown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlayerWon
The Russian bit is fake and tired. But, if it were true, I'd back Putin over liberals.

I've said time and time again that Americans owe Putin a debt of gratitude if he is responsible for the hacking of the DNC, and "working with" Comey to reopen the Hillary investigation 2 weeks before the election.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
first, Trump had talked about running for president literally for DECADES.....so that pretty much demolishes the idea that it was the RUSSIANS who convinced him to do it. Since we KNOW he has expressed interest in running for POTUS for at least close to 20 years, some have said anecdotally even longer than that, how much GROOMING WOULD RUSSIA need to engage in when he already wanted to do it many times?

Trump President 2000

next up. The "constant communication" nonsense. It really IS nonsense and there is no substance to it at all. It doesnt matter if anyone on Trumps team had contact with Russians because unless there is a law they were breaking it is nothing more than boogeyman "guilt by association" fallacious thinking. Russians are bad so contact with them simply MUST mean something is afoot. NONSENSE. If out of all the supposed phone calls that have been made ZERO substantive EVIDENCE has been provided to PROVE a violation of law or ethics then common sense as well as just common decency requires that it be dropped immediately.

Third, this Steele character is such a stand up guy that he will literally work for ANYONE who pays him. Sounds like a real principled person doesnt it? Information Mercenary is more like it. Such a person, who doesnt even have the balls to stand behind his report and show his face doesnt deserve the time of day. He should take some cues from Assange who has literally put his life on the line for the information he has disseminated.

Fourth, the deepstate and MSM as well as others are colluding together to build a strawman argument about the Trump Russia connection and there is LITERALLY NOTHING there except suspicion and innuendo. It is the stuff of supermarket checkout stand rags like the National Inquirer. Its reprehensible and absurd that anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills is falling for this and i suspect it has far more to do with personal bias and dislike of Trump than anything else.

To sum up, to date there is literally ZERO evidence of wrong doing. NONE. The only thing Trumps opposition has is.....guess what.....GOTCHA games being played with Flynn supposedly talking about sanctions, which he didnt actually discuss though the subject is beleived to have been brought up by his Russian counterpart, his subsequent "lie" to Pence about discussing sanctions (he didnt DISCUSS sanctions, the word was brought up on conversation, BIG DIFFERENCE), AND Sessions very poorly worded answer to Frankens GOTCHA question regarding contanct with "the dirty Russians" during his tenure as Senator on the House Armed Services Committee in which part of his job was meeting with Ambassadors of many countries. Again, yet another semantical gotcha moment that Sessions unfortunately was either too dumb to realize he was falling for or simply thought his answer would be understood in the proper context which it obviously wasnt.

Its a shame that i need to point all these things out to many people who are obviously of average to above average intelligence when it should be PAINFULLY obvious that this is a smear campaign being orchestrated by Trumps enemies because its literally the ONLY thing they have that has any traction in the media and in the court of public opinion. Nevermind the fact that the wtichhunt is a total strawman based on NOTHING but innuendo and suspicion, as i said before, and absolutely NO MEAT or substance to it at all. Only he said she said, we think, it appears, it looks like, blah blah blah blah and i find it personally very insulting to my intelligence and insulting to half the voting public who voted for Trump that these enemies of Democracy would presume to embark on a fishing expedition burning up tax payer money out of spite for the fact they lost and lost so big its pretty much unprecedented.

Not to mention the other neat little tangential factoid that not only did Trump win, but all across the Nation democrats lost catastrophically this last election cycle and what apparently no one wants to admit to or see is that NO ONE is blaming the Russians for those losses which shows just how completely and utterly bankrupt the Russian hit piece is on Trump.

Total garbage for the bottom feeders. Bon Appetit.
edit on 6-3-2017 by tribal because: link

edit on 6-3-2017 by tribal because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join