It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will be the end of the EU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
March 7th 2017. The date when the EU's highest court will decide about:

A top official of the European Union’s (EU) highest court says Member States must grant visas to persons who are at risk of degrading treatment.

www.breitbart.com...

If they decide to go ahead with this, it is basically open doors to Europe. No point for stronger borders, no point for registration points at border crossings, the end of any national security in any European country. EU-Turkey agreement? No need, Dublin regulation? scratch it. Shutting down the route trough the Balkan way? No need. To make it clear, if the court says yes to this, any migrant ( be running from real war, or be an economic migrant, or a criminal ) walks in, for example the German embassy in Turkey or Greece or whatever, any EU state this person wants to migrate, HAS to give them a Visa. With a Visa and a plane ticket they are free to go anywhere within the EU.
This is lunatic! If this rule goes through, it will bring out the far right even more in the future. The EU states are not ready for this financially, administratively and the political consequences could shake the whole body of the EU.
This now feels like the EU or other powers doing the work of human traffickers for free, pushing their agenda to destabilize the already week order in Europe.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Globalism by any other name.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Well, it's Breitbart, a well known source of fake news

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I have not had a single regret at voting for brexit and this is why.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Interesting that the US only wants visa vetting from countries where terrorist have arose from in their new homes both in the EU and the US.

But these pennyweights don't stop to think that no US Citizen committed any acts of Terrorism in or against the citizens of the EU, as those from the 7 countries that Trump wants stronger vetting. This is not to say no US citizen has not committed a crime.

I have a sneaking opinion that Obama suggested this when he was over there this last week. The timing is too coincidental.

Trump's vetting will not stop anyone from getting a visa is they do it lawfully. It will just take more legitimate proof they are who they say they are. To many in those countries and others have the sames names and their mothers maiden names are the same as well. So it is very difficult to say this one is and this one is not.

Let the EU cut it's tourism throat by requiring visa's.

Hire US, Buy US and Tour the US. Time we stop giving our money to the UN, the EU and the rest of the world and start putting it back into the US economy.
edit on 3-3-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Well at least you could have written like an average Fortean.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Not one regret?

You happy you are going to have to pay for a new driving licence and passport?

The possible break up of the United Kingdom?

Weak sterling and possible trade tariffs from our biggest trading partners we are so close too in a geographical sense

Dont get me wrong I do understand why people voted to leave but we all could be up the creek with no paddle as our historic country's past is torn apart leaving us isolated

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I used to think like you about Brexit. But back then there was a quote/country thing, nothing about HAVE to grant visas for asylum seekers. If ideas like this comes up so easy then by all means Brexit hell yeah.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Yes not ONE REGRET.

The EU is a failed Union and its it future is far bleaker and desructive than the UK one.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Same here!
There will of course be initial challenges but I remain confident and optimistic for our long term future.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I voted for the EEC I seem to recall not the EU

I cannot find this ruling anywhere else but Breitbart. From what I'm seeing the ruling hasn't been made yet

EU Court to Rule on Humanitarian Visas

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the bar is being lowered...

-> must grant visas to persons who are at risk of degrading treatment...

~ i can hear it now, my ID papers were destroyed in the bombing of the hall-of-records... all of us obese people are threatened to be put on the menu of the elites, and all left handed persons too...

once issued it is a minor thing to overstay and assume a new identity and get benefits

BTW has Trump rescinded the free 'Obama Phones' yet--- or does he TWEET their phones via 'SMS' with Trump Tweets ?
edit on rd31148855225103442017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"persons who are at risk of degrading treatment": It is majority of population of almost every country on Earth. At least from European point of view.

WTH I'm subject of degrading treatment every other time I visit any office ... here, in Europe.
edit on 3-3-2017 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It appears that this is being interpreted correctly by Breitbart. But there isn't actually enough information to evaluate how it will be utilized by the governments. It is a general statement.

What happened to the sovereignty of the countries in the EU. They have given the control to a bunch of idiots that are putting the countries residents at possible risk. Why don't all of those countries just leave the EU or replace the people who are structuring this thing, evidently they are nuts running the EU. Their actions are not in the best interest of any of their member countries.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It appears that this is being interpreted correctly by Breitbart. But there isn't actually enough information to evaluate how it will be utilized by the governments. It is a general statement.

What happened to the sovereignty of the countries in the EU. They have given the control to a bunch of idiots that are putting the countries residents at possible risk. Why don't all of those countries just leave the EU or replace the people who are structuring this thing, evidently they are nuts running the EU. Their actions are not in the best interest of any of their member countries.

It is too complex. Basically we need at least European wide movement based on something more then dismantling EU and going back to purely national states. Europe may escape banKing cartel only as some form of geopolitical unity, not as bunch of 28 independent states.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: crazyewok

Not one regret?

You happy you are going to have to pay for a new driving licence and passport?

The possible break up of the United Kingdom?

Weak sterling and possible trade tariffs from our biggest trading partners we are so close too in a geographical sense

Dont get me wrong I do understand why people voted to leave but we all could be up the creek with no paddle as our historic country's past is torn apart leaving us isolated

Lmao at selling out your country's sovereignty so you don't have to pay for a drivers license.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

I laughed as well, it is probably the lamest argument against Brexit I've ever read.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Europe survived ww2, also the black plague, but hey if a propaganda american outlet tell us its all over, no need for logic.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

lol good point!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: rickymouse

It is too complex. Basically we need at least European wide movement based on something more then dismantling EU and going back to purely national states. Europe may escape banKing cartel only as some form of geopolitical unity, not as bunch of 28 independent states.

The problem is that if the EU is going to work, they can't be leaving people from outside it come in and disrupt their system. The people running the EU are not being rational, they can't comprehend the difference in culture of the middle Eastern countries can be a problem if the immigrants are not properly educated and converted to the new culture.

I would say they are not that intelligent or they are too knowledgeable and not wise enough to see the problems that can occur. They should be replaced as heads of the EU and more sensible people put in charge. I figure some of them are conservative but are following the leader of the too liberal ones who are not thinking things through well enough. If they can fix it, no problem, but the people running it are probably stubborn, they will not listen to reason and will try to sabatage any thing that goes against what they want to happen.

That is just human nature, when a person gets power, they sometimes only see what they believe to be real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join