It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad Ali's Son Detained at Airport and Was Asked 'Are you Muslim?'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
There are no " Radical Muslims " ; there are however tiniest number of muslims who have comitted " Radical Acts ".

Even the staunchest anti-Zionist advocate cannot deny that Radical Islam exists. Sure, the actual threat and capabilities of them are greatly exaggerated for political purposes, but to deny their existence is to deny reality.

Speaking of blame ; do you think the irrevocable support of Israel has any relations to USA's problems ?

Yes, the USA's unwavering support of Israel is a major contributor to anti-USA sentiment, that cannot be denied either. However, this does not dismiss the fact that Radical Islam can turn into a grave threat if left unchecked.

edit on 27/2/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

What is the "radical islam"? The sunnites, the shiites, the wahabites?

As long as there is no exact definition, any member of the muslim faith could be called a radical, until proven otherwise. Sounds very generalized and thus not fitting with reality to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
What is the "radical islam"? The sunnites, the shiites, the wahabites?

As long as there is no exact definition, any member of the muslim faith could be called a radical, until proven otherwise. Sounds very generalized and thus not fitting with reality to me.

Adherence to a religion does not determine whether somebody is a terrorist or not. I am fully against profiling somebody as a terrorist due to their religious beliefs alone. There are Christian terrorists, Jewish terrorists, Hindu terrorists etc. after all.

However, Radical Islam refers to committing acts of terror in the name of Islam by using Islamic holy texts as justification. It's true that the number of Muslims who do so is only a small percentage (that's why it's unfair to label all of them in such a way), but the number of actual terrorists willing to act in the name of their religion is significant compared to every other religion.

Remember, we are not talking about just holding extreme views — I have met many Christians and Jews that hold extreme views — what we are talking about is acting on these extreme views.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join