It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A and rest of illuminati card players preparing for massive war ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well let's start with the fact that if the U.S REALLY wanted to punish Iran they could have which is why the Saudis are so bummed because America is going very gentle with them.Then consider the fact that it seems likely that America GAVE Iran it's highest drone technology .I mean if you look at the Iranian bragging show where they displayed the Super advanced American drone that was "shot-down" ,the drone was in tip top condition.I think the goal is the start a war in the middle east between Sunni Muslims and Shia's so that the illuminati can come in and finish whoever is left.Since Shias make up only around 20% of people claiming to be muslims and Iran alone cannot combat all the Sunni Arab states so drone armies would be a good option.Also I live in Bahrain and most people here believe in something like the illuminati because we saw them act before our very eyes.Even the government exposed them in the news paper through hints after which media attacks against bahrain greatly reduced (hmm.. I wonder why ?) 99% of media around the whole world including BBC , CNN and AL Jazeera reported lies against the Bahraini government ,twisted the facts ,covered up the atrocities committed by the Shia protestors ,made it appear like the protests were going on for a longer time even though the government stopped it a long time ago etc. If the illuminati can silence a whole nation think of what they must be keeping under raps
I always get sick of westerners complaining of the EVIL of the Bahraini regime when they never visited Bahrain and seen the situation themselves.The Bahraini government is very severe against it's own policemen for hurting protestors even if the protestors try to kill the policemen yet no one knows about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LazyBoy7

The US and her allies attacked Irans military infrastructure with Stux net and another cyber weapon code named "nitro zeus" which was able to disable their military's electronics. They disabled Iran's nuclear silos for a time before they were brought back online. So, now these super cyber weapons like Stuxnet are an open secret and can be used by the likes of Iran as well, not unlike the original usage of nuclear weaponry.

Bashar Al Assad used to be a peaceful leader, his version of Islam was about inclusion and peace with people of different backgrounds. They way they scape goated him is tragic. This has to do with the six-day war, where Syria had put serious stress on Israel's army, and the myth of "Israeli invincibility" was broken. These are some of the reasons why the leaders of the world hate Assad and Syria. His wife, Asma, dresses like a western woman, and has done numerous charitable things for her people and those around the world.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh please there is no such thing as Bahrain. You totally made that up to make us illuminati look bad.
You Assassin.

jk

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Netanyahu is doing the lets attack Iran world tour
The state department just gave the Saudis some sort of peace prize for their humanitarian efforts in Yemen or whatever
Trump has openly supported both Israel and Saudi Arabia
and Iran just found 30 billion dollars of oil
but theres this Assad problem to fix before we move on to Lebanon and Iran
your country has 2 bases including a naval base and would be an important staging post in this future conflict
and it is coming the economy is floundering and the bankers and MIC need their next meal

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have a set of Illuminati cards. How dare you allege I'm preparing for war!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Your version of history lacks substance at best, or a grossly misinformed history teacher taught you World History. The 6 Day War started on June 5th 1967 and the Air Forces of Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan no longer existed on June 6th. Bashar Assad was a baby, his Father who was a brutal dictator was in charge and by the 7th of June, the Golan Heights no longer belonged to Syria and Israel moved 30 miles further into Syria and should have finished the job.

There was hope for the current Assad after his brother was killed in a car wreck, he had been groomed by his Father to take over, as he was a Doctor and believed to be someone who would be less of a problem. Then the Arab Spring and he brutally cracked down which earned condemnation from every Arab leader. In no way has Syria ever put pressure on Israel, in fact Israel could have completely destroyed them but showed restraint.

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...
edit on 2/25/2017 by DJMSN because: added link

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The RQ-170 is not, and was not our top UAV technology. It was better than a ScanEagle or anything else Iran had gotten, but it wasn't our best. And it wasn't shot down, they spoofed the GPS, which made it think that it was over its home field, and it crash landed. That hole has since been plugged.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I was just trying to explain the relevance of what is going on in Syria today, and tie it back to the six-day war with relevance..."terrorists" like daesh and al Qaeda are fighting on behalf of the us/Israel alliance. They are fighting their war. The Zionists decided they don't want any of their Jewish blood to be shed again. It started with the Golan Heights.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The economy is floundering ? I was under the impression that the Dow Jones was at record highs, as in 10 straight record highs which has never occurred before. It is almost at 21 thousand and might reach that record this coming week. I do believe we are in for a period of correction but I don't believe we will see any major issues, in fact I believe it is exactly what we do need for an even stronger recovery. Too many have been screaming the sky is falling on the internet boards for years only to wrong again and again, I do suppose that one day they will be able to say I told you so.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The economy is floundering ? I was under the impression that the Dow Jones was at record highs, as in 10 straight record highs which has never occurred before. It is almost at 21 thousand and might reach that record this coming week. I do believe we are in for a period of correction but I don't believe we will see any major issues, in fact I believe it is exactly what we do need for an even stronger recovery. Too many have been screaming the sky is falling on the internet boards for years only to wrong again and again, I do suppose that one day they will be able to say I told you so.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
MIC need their next meal

You might want to take even a cursory look at the state of the US military right now. There's no need to look outside the US for them to make billions. In addition to the carrier fleet just undergoing a period where no carriers were deployed due to major maintenance requirements, something like 2/3rds of the US Navy F-18 fleet (which is pretty much the only fighter/attack aircraft the Navy flies) is not available to fly, let alone deploy, which includes something like half the Marine F-18s. The Air Force fleet (everything combined) is in almost as bad shape, and has reached an average age of almost 40 years old. Their fighters have been limited in what they can do until they undergo extensive maintenance. The B-1s just came off a period where they had a mission capable rate of less than 50% over two years, because they required such extensive upgrades, while some other aircraft are up for retirement so that they can strip parts off them, and keep parts in the supply chain for other types that use the same parts.

Rebuilding the US military will keep them well fed for many years to come, without going anywhere outside the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I agree there is a lot of work to get back up to speed and that will will take money however even with many units at 50 per cent readiness they are beating the war drums for Syria with the current Amnesty international and other fake news about the Syrian regime its a familiar routine unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well let's start with the fact that if the U.S REALLY wanted to punish Iran they could have which is why the Saudis are so bummed because America is going very gentle with them.

they have always been and liked it to create conflicts, ever heard of divide and conquer?

Then consider the fact that it seems likely that America GAVE Iran it's highest drone technology

it was intentional, read the the upper comment of mine.

I mean if you look at the Iranian bragging show where they displayed the Super advanced American drone that was "shot-down" ,the drone was in tip top condition.I think the goal is the start a war in the middle east between Sunni Muslims and Shia's so that the illuminati can come in and finish whoever is left

isn't that obvious? of course with the help of the shieats?

I think the goal is the start a war in the middle east between Sunni Muslims and Shia's so that the illuminati can come in and finish whoever is left

home run or should i say?

99% of media around the whole world including BBC , CNN and AL Jazeera reported lies against the Bahraini government ,twisted the facts ,covered up the atrocities committed by the Shia protestors

we have seen it, protesters killing police men, driving over them, burning them, but not reported by the MSM i wonder why

I always get sick of westerners complaining of the EVIL of the Bahraini regime when they never visited Bahrain and seen the situation themselves

call it hypocrisy if you will, they dont even know what is happening thousands of miles away without propaganda

i would love to post videos of what the shieat did in Bahrain but cant because they are brutal

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And they've supposedly been beating the war drums for Syria for years now, and we still aren't at war with them. At worst, it will remain a proxy war. Russia has too much to lose, and the US isn't going to push them, especially with Turkey being flip floppy about the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Yes Celente,Jones,Wille and Schiff have all been predicting doom since 2008 to sell magazines,gold bars and survival gear and yep that's tiresome but now guys that do know what they are talking about like Armstrong economics are predicting troubled times ahead your getting hints from the administration for example tax reform is now by August instead of now.The Dow isn't the economy.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

4 dead high level Russian diplomats in 3 months...somebody seems to be pushing

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes, let's automatically assume the US did it to push them over Syria. I mean, it's not like there are other groups out there that would do it, if the others even died of unnatural causes. Obviously Karlov was murdered, but the others aren't clear.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Id say you've inadvertently identified the problem and admittedly the anti Syrian propaganda is running much stronger in Great Britain at the moment than the US but they don't have a Trump factor, there seems to people like me that there are 16 intelligence organisations and a myriad of other factions and influences such as Soros which means they are not all on the same page I highly doubt the Trump admistration is involved and your right it could be British,Israeli or others if it is a conspiracy its a deep state problem not necessarily the official government...and yes it could be co-incidence but statistically the odds suggest maybe not

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Even assuming that they were all murdered, which I'm certainly not jumping to, there's no reason to jump to the conclusion that the others, besides Karlov were murdered over Syria. Russia is active in other areas as well, and they could have had previous ties to those areas, or any number of other things.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Armstrong ? I would be worried about a Princeton Economist, which implies Princeton University but not, to begin with but someone who plead guilty and convicted of fraud is not going to get my ear about economics, especially when he is selling investment advice. He predicts disaster to sell freeze dried prepper supplies, and has yet to forecast when the disaster is actually going to occur, only that it is coming. I predict it is coming as well, one day, and my prediction will not cost anyone anything.
edit on 2/25/2017 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join