It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Spiers Inquest,"vomited two litres of black fluid" shortly before he died.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

I am to lazy to write.
Much easier to give galaga a star, because he hit the nail straight on it's head.
But i want to add: you need a strong stomach (nerves) to deal with conspiracy 24/7.
This is what may happen if you worry all the time.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
check out the max spiers, danuta anna sharma interview, pretty much sums up what hes all about, and the stuff he says about a war between the oppressive consciousness and consciousness, hit a chord with me, what else is striking me is that this guy is not well known but he has a good story and sounds like he knows what he is talking about, very interesting stuff.....
www.maxspiers.com...

He is basically talking about archons, i seem to always be led back to this archon theory....... WTF.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
he names james cameron and peter jackson as being insiders, and their films are programming us!!

these insiders are trying to open the gates of hell....... they should make a movie out this stuff..... its great.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I had an experience that was basically how people describe entheogens, but I didn't take anything. At first it was good but then turned bad, like near insanity, and finally I started vomiting black liquid followed by like you said, also coming out the other end. I've never done drugs and I don't drink or smoke. Does that sound like polyps? Would there be other signs, like pain?

Sorry if off-topic.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
my own take on this is that it's been mentioned max was a heroin addict, He could of come across a batch that was way stronger than he anticipated. this leads to feeling very ill, his body reacted by making him spew up bile that is thick dark brown goo. and his death may of been as a result of him dyeing from an overdose shortly after he bought up all the bile.

seen it 1st hand myself though this particular person did not die,they were just very ill and just kept on bringing bile up till the heroin wore off.

Just my own theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

Pain not necessarily..... Mine was a long buildup from unknown ulcer in stomach in diverticuli pocket forming polyp and a huge amount of it.

No signs, pains... Nothing... Just sudden urge and expelling huge amounts of black blood/fluid.

As I am an EMT for my city my coworkers on ambulance came and got me on that day I had off... Had absolutely no idea, pain or indications prior.
edit on 25-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

kudos on being EMT, huge respect for people that can do that stuff, i cant even watch things like that on TV.

it is the black magic thing i want to know more of in regards to Max Spiers, could he have had an hex put on him, how would that happen? could it happen?
my first thought was that he had a stomach ulcer and it burst, but the mortality rate for conspiracy theorists is shocking, especially those with a voice and a following.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Two liters of "the black fluid" would kill anyone.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

"Touche!!"

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but if not

www.bbc.co.uk...

The mysterious death of conspiracy theorist Max Spiers 25 February 2017 Last updated at 00:48 GMT

British conspiracy theorist Max Spiers died in Poland in July 2016. He believed he had superhuman abilities and that his mind had been altered as a child. India Rakusen investigates how he died.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

kudos on being EMT, huge respect for people that can do that stuff, i cant even watch things like that on TV.

it is the black magic thing i want to know more of in regards to Max Spiers, could he have had an hex put on him, how would that happen? could it happen?
my first thought was that he had a stomach ulcer and it burst, but the mortality rate for conspiracy theorists is shocking, especially those with a voice and a following.

Thanks for the support...but not necessary, though appreciated. If the stomach ulcer was gathered into a space like mine where it covered over and eventually broke open...what you suggest isnt too far off.

But ulcers in general...whether in the upper esophagus, stomach, duodenum(small passage) lower gi track or colon...90% of the time...the bleeding is red. The black would indicate it sat for a while, red cells dying and becoming necrotic ie: dead. What happened to Spiers is waaaay more indicative of an anomaly of accumulation over a period of time...

What happened to him indicates foul play...because of its sudden onset and "goo" factor. I see a lot of things everyday I wont even describe to you so as to gross people out. My thing is emergency medical triage assessment...accessing the injured and tagging.

Green-injured but able to move to me, yellow-needs 1st quick attention as injured, red-immediately got to get this person out and moving because the injuries are severe enough to warrant immediate removal to ER of Trauma unit...and black if they are either dead already..or sadly..still alive and talking because no matter what...they arent gonna make and will die shortly. Thats hard...especially with children.

If I saw that black and goo? Even I'd freak out, and get him tagged RED and out-FAST. And I dont freak out at anything...Something very bad happened to this guy....even if it was a "natural-un-natural" event due to drug addiction or something else...

Thanks for the reply

Best
edit on 26-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spell

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

yes this is the BBC documentary fracture, BBC are big players, they dont usually put this sort of thing in MSM,
what are they trying to say, is this a warning? it sounds as if there is a war coming

top topics

<< 1   >>

join