It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PewDiePie calls out Mainstream Media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

No no I get it man...

The major news outlets basically took the Facebook format for news reporting aka "click bait"sensationalism

And used it for their own ends to drive traffic

It's despicable , of course, you'd think w all that money they would be up to speed on how to do that effectively

edit on 2/25/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Wookiep

No no I get it man...

The major news outlets basically took the Facebook format for news reporting aka "click bait"sensationalism

And used it for their own ends to drive traffic

It's despicable , of course, you'd think w all that money they would be up to speed on how to do that effectively

That's part of the deeper, scary mystery of this whole thing. These people aren't stupid, they have been in this game for years, social media has been around for years....yet they keep trying to censor non-liberal agenda driven outlets. Not only are they trying to censor them, but they are actively trying to ruin careers, and SHUT people down. They have succeeded at doing so many times.

But this is not helping their ratings. Most liberal media is tanking, so it's not driven by monetary reasons. So what is it? What's really going on?? That's the million dollar question we all should be asking ourselves.

I know your opinion on the "right" as of late, but I think you might be missing the bigger picture. I fully support Trump blocking certain very biased "liberal" news outlets, not because it's a form of censorship, but because he's creating the possibility for true journalism to exist again by allowing other independent journalists in. The MSM is a joke, they are exposed. They have a globalist agenda whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

This OP proves that the MSM is committing suicide by their own actions.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

But this is not helping their ratings. Most liberal media is tanking, so it's not driven by monetary reasons. So what is it? What's really going on?? That's the million dollar question we all should be asking ourselves.

Maybe the answer doesn't lie on the social/political level. Ever seen a Celebirty-monster for real. Look it in the eyes and tell me aren't they tormented soulless humans ?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Why cant people have real names anymore?
I refuse to talk about people that are referred to as ridiculous online monikers.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I refuse to talk about people that are referred to as ridiculous online monikers.

Sounds legit

Pirhanna..

IS that your real name.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I found this.

pretty good run down I think

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Irony much, "pirhanna?" I sure do want to meet a bipedal, talking, flesh eating fish. Bet I could make a fortune.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have to admit, this is somewhat arousing.

But is the Nazi uniform responsible?

Nope, dedinitely not arousing.

This one is the exact opposite of arousing.

(BTW the Jon Stewart and Sara Silverman photos are real. Rowling is probably a photoshop. But it is on the internet so that meets Rowling's own standard of authenticity.)
edit on 25-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: pirhanna

Sounds legit

Pirhanna..

IS that your real name.

I just meant if we are going to make them inyo news stuff. Nobody cares about me haha.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
PewDiePie gets a sex change!

<< 1  2   >>

join