It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Absolutely Destroys DNC Advisor On TRANS Science

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I wouldn't have made a thread about it if I hadn't seen it when it aired. I did, and it was totally awesome. I've literally been waiting all night for someone to upload this clip:

The topic for debate is the issue of the rollback of transgender guidelines in public schools. This guy starts by criticizing the current administration but once he is asked to clarify some really basic standards on how both science and the state should define transgender, he fumbles hard.

Tucker asks the man a solid question - "if I'm a man that self identifies as a woman but I don't dress like a woman or act like a woman, does that make me eligible to play on a woman's sports team under Title 9? How about if I want to apply for a small business loan that can only be issued to women under certain conditions? What if I want to change my race?"

This poor guy never had a chance. Where does Tucker's producers find these people? They cannot even answer simple questions regarding policy and or science.

edit on 2/24/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Amazing how people can argue over anything to include a P or a V.

I am sorry for those who do not identify with their own body; who are born with either a P or a V yet want to change their sex.. That is one hell of a way to start and live ones life. Other non Muslim countries do not seem to have near the problems that crops up in America about sexual orientation...youtu.be...

I do not know what bathrooms they use...but most bath rooms have privacy stalls. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Never mind the safety of little girls, against sexual deviant boys whom exploit Obama's wide open measure in pursuits of sexually assaulting little girls. It already happens in school restrooms before thsi kind of situation becmae an issue. Under Obama, a boy doesnt even have to act out towards this style, all they have to do to merely justify being in the girls restroom as a predator is claim they "need" to be in there.

That kind of setup only ensures maximal brutal outcomes given 'normal' deviancy human statistics, and framing the stage around those terms only stigmatizes the whole ordeal to half the populace in regards to the ones that even need to use the restroom for personal safety reasons (less than 1% of the population).

The slippery slope of the restroom floor.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Never mind the safety of little girls, against sexual deviant boys whom exploit Obama's wide open measure in pursuits of sexually assaulting little girls. It already happens in school restrooms before thsi kind of situation becmae an issue. Under Obama, a boy doesnt even have to act out towards this style, all they have to do to merely justify being in the girls restroom as a predator is claim they "need" to be in there.

That kind of setup only ensures maximal brutal outcomes given 'normal' deviancy human statistics, and framing the stage around those terms only stigmatizes the whole ordeal to half the populace in regards to the ones that even need to use the restroom for personal safety reasons (less than 1% of the population).

The slippery slope of the restroom floor.

I totally agree and would only add it would be one hell of a better world if people respected each other and the molesters and perverts were sent to an island someplace far far away.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That is one hell of a way to start and live ones life.

Funny you should say that. I was listening to NPR yesterday and heard this insane story about an American mother stationed in Germany with her military husband where they have a 9 year old boy that identifies as a girl.

What really bothered me was when the mother said in the interview:

When my son was two years old he told me he wanted to be a woman when he grows up.

I actually heard this, I # you not. I've been trying to find the transcript for it so I can share it here.

I'm pretty sure most two year olds can't form complete sentences, let alone contemplate their sexual identity and relate it to adulthood.

Either this woman has severely corrupted the mind of her child, or this story is fabricated. There simply isn't any way a two year old can look at his mother and tell her he wants to be a woman when he grows up, it's scientifically inaccurate on all levels.

And yet this passes the radar over there at NPR. You would think that even if it is a fabrication being pushed by the network that at least one person over there at NPR has the sense to tell them that age 2 may be a little unrealistic.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

My daughter spoke in complete sentences when she was 2 years old. She also knew what a woman was at age 2.

Speaking generally, girls tend to be verbal earlier than boys. It makes sense that this trans child has the brain of a girl.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

My daughter spoke in complete sentences when she was 2 years old. She also knew what a woman was at age 2.

Knowing the difference between mommy and daddy is not the same as knowing what a woman is let alone the concept of gender. Their brains aren't developed enough and they don't possess the cognitive capacity to even begin contemplating sex.

Were you old enough to know what a transgendered person was at two years old? I wasn't.

To be honest, with all the ambiguity coming from the left about the science of trans folk I think I might still not be old enough to know what a transgendered person is.

Speaking generally, girls tend to be verbal earlier than boys. It makes sense that this trans child has the brain of a girl.

But the child was born a boy. So how would girls tending to be verbal earlier in life affect this specific child?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

OMG, well that guy is now two blokes, since he's had his doodle ripped off and been given a new a-hole.

Wow, that's all there is to it... I'm a transgender dolphin shaped koala that loves sushi and will not ever let anyone tell me otherwise.

Or you're denying my rights as a martian rock.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Wow, that's all there is to it... I'm a transgender dolphin shaped koala that loves sushi and will not ever let anyone tell me otherwise.

Or you're denying my rights as a martian rock.

I'm a glass of orange juice.

Don't spill me bro!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

When discussing kids in public schools, I'm all for requiring some kind of documentation from a healthcare professional that the child has been officially diagnosed with gender dysphoria. That would eliminate any fears of a boy claiming he "feels like a girl today" so he can get into the girls' showers.

When it comes to sports, it really has to be taken on a case-by-case basis. Some trans girl teens have taken female hormones before the effects of puberty, so they don't have the same strength and muscles as a boy that has gone through puberty. That would mean they would not be any stronger or faster than the strongest/fastest girl on the team.

I'm not really sure what an adult getting a small business loan has to do with school guidelines, but again, I'm okay with requiring documentation from a healthcare professional that the adult has been officially diagnosed with gender dysphoria and is transitioning to female.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

But the child was born a boy. So how would girls tending to be verbal earlier in life affect this specific child?

Because verbal skills are in the brain. So is gender identity.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Both rather ignorant and ultimately sexist.

A 2 year old know how to draw stick figures... doesn't know what male/female is other than what they're told. And even then it is simply like describing the difference between red and blue.

So many abusers in the left, I swear... This is Milo all over... "I was molested by a priest, and now I like to have sex with men." -- it's a social construct, it's not genetic.

We just live in a world that embraces that social construct to allow it... and there is nothing wrong with loving whoever you love. I'm not saying it's abhorrent... But stop lying about it, stop the denial. and trust me, I have met plenty of people who swap, change, become poly-relationship, identify as gay, then straight, then gay again, and vice versa...

Maybe we're all evolved snails.. who tf knows..

but this gender identity thing? big burly female identified biker comes into your dunny while you're letting your little one have a number 2? Yeah, thats bs.

"Don't mind me lady, I'm just chucking a piss. In the sink. ha ha ha"

Oh sweet dana, the poor guy, who looks so feminine and acts dainty... NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW.

This argument is redundant...
edit on 24-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Knowing the difference between mommy and daddy is not the same as knowing what a woman is let alone the concept of gender. Their brains aren't developed enough and they don't possess the cognitive capacity to even begin contemplating sex.

Were you old enough to know what a transgendered person was at two years old? I wasn't.

Very young children do know about boys and girls and men and women. They understand gender before they understand sex.

You don't have to know what a transgender person is to know whether you are a girl or a boy.

When my daughter was 2, she would see a picture of a boy/man with long hair and she would say it was a girl because she said boys have short hair and girls have long hair. It wasn't about the penis or vagina at that point.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

When discussing kids in public schools, I'm all for requiring some kind of documentation from a healthcare professional that the child has been officially diagnosed with gender dysphoria. That would eliminate any fears of a boy claiming he "feels like a girl today" so he can get into the girls' showers.

Well I'm glad you share enough rational sentiment to want to require a medical diagnosis before a child can receive trans benefits. The problem is, this DNC Advisor is saying that they shouldn't even need that. He thinks that legally, a person's own self identification is evidence enough to be officially declared transgendered by the state.

I'm not really sure what an adult getting a small business loan has to do with school guidelines, but again, I'm okay with requiring documentation from a healthcare professional that the adult has been officially diagnosed with gender dysphoria and is transitioning to female.

It all ties into the same inherent problem, that this system is designed to be abused, according to the way this DNC Advisor says the state should recognize trans people. He says that Tucker himself can be legally declared a transgendered person by the state, even if he doesn't dress or act like a woman, let alone have the surgery.

Where is the science to support this claim?

You don't have to know what a transgender person is to know whether you are a girl or a boy.

No, you just need to look between your legs.

edit on 2/24/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

When my daughter was 2, she would see a picture of a boy/man with long hair and she would say it was a girl because she said boys have short hair and girls have long hair. It wasn't about the penis or vagina at that point.

Who taught her that?

You just made my point, entirely.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

No one taught her that. She observed it in her own life. All the boys she knew in her life had short hair. All the girls had longer hair.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No one taught her that. She observed it in her own life. All the boys she knew in her life had short hair. All the girls had longer hair.

Where the hell do you live?

Never seen a girl with short hair, but boys with long hair are girls...

Sounds like an ignorant state to me. And not genetic in the least.

Again, made my point.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I think that is the first time I have agreed with you enough to give you a star.. People really are born with either a male orientation or a female. Some are switch hitters which I never have understood.. But I am male 100% and have never (makes me want to throw up) been attracted to another male. Give me women or give me death !

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
ugh, even the kids get it, when they're told..

What you don't seem to get is they don't know the difference, between male and female gender identity, at that age. Nope. Buckets of nope... but if they are told to embrace something at that age, enforced, encouraged, by mommy and daddy, or mommy and mommy, then ... we end up with transgender toilets for little kids.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Give me women or give me death !

Dude.... they are one and the same Oo

Seriously... why do you think they make us say "Till death do us part" ?

oO
edit on 24-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join