It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump holds anti human trafficking meeting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
President Trump is getting serious about human trafficking in this country and claims in the video below that he is instructing the Attorney general and the DHS to tackle this problem. He says that for the last four weeks he has been more focused on this issue, which could be imo the reason there have been so many arrests. He does not mention pedophilia, but there is a clear connection between the two, so hopefully this is what most of us have been waiting for.

edit on 23-2-2017 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2017 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can't imagine how leftists will protest this.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They will figure something out! You know it; I know it!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I got it! The left will claim being trafficked as a human is voluntary and free. Yippee!

edit on 2 23 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good riddance. Just get all this vermin to face a firing squad on public display. They are scum and need to be eradicated. Arrest everyone who protected them too. Clinton and Podesta should run for the hills. They are coming for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They will figure something out! You know it; I know it!

ACLU will attacks investigations as invasions of privacy.

Some muslims in Qatar will come out in the defense of slavery. This will confuse many. Some leftist will go with it claiming these slaves could not live without their masters, they feed and cloth them.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

They won't either, until CNN and MSNBC tell them what, why, and how outraged they need to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that going after the issue of human trafficking would be a good thing, is it not? Isn't that the topic of the thread, or is it how you believe the "Left" will react to this?

Only one of you, so far, have somewhat addressed the actual topic and he couldn't even do that without a dig at Podesta and Hillary.
edit on 23-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's one thing to hold a media event, let's see what he does about it
Let's see if his words have any value

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

We have been hearing about this problem for a good little while now with no action taken. Creepy in itself really.

God be with Don, protect and keep him.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why must everything be left or right?
The right's ego or the need to 'win' cant discuss anything without partisanship banter... the thread is almost derailing , a positive story, tossed in finger pointing.

How about we cut the strings and stop dancing for the puppet masters and focus on the country.

Good on trump on a serious issue which hit close to home to many...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If he doesn't get to the root of it, both left and right. But the left is clearly swimming in it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

The right's ego or the need to 'win' cant discuss anything without partisanship banter... the thread is almost derailing , a positive story, tossed in finger pointing.

How about we cut the strings and stop dancing for the puppet masters and focus on the country.

Exactly. The immediate jump to use this as a vehicle to insult the left, shows the low moral character of the ATS right wing.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well if he legitimately does something about it than I will be thankful.

I'm not a fan of everything he as done but if he does something about human trafficking then that's good.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Exactly. The immediate jump to use this as a vehicle to insult the left, shows the low moral character of the ATS right wing.

Until the left disassociates themselves from the human trafficking foundation of Clinton, you'll always bare that cross.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Are you denying that the left has protested EVERY single major initiative Trump has undertaken since becoming POTUS?
Questioning the Left's potential response is germane to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I think we can all agree that going after the issue of human trafficking would be a good thing, is it not? Isn't that the topic of the thread, or is it how you believe the "Left" will react to this?

Only one of you, so far, have somewhat addressed the actual topic and he couldn't even do that without a dig at Podesta and Hillary.

Probably because Podesta and Clinton are involved. Look into Haiti and the Clinton Foundation.

PS Im a leftist. And I say go Trump. Sooooo dont assume

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why must everything be left or right?.

Because people are easier to control and manipulate emotionally if they are dived and played off of each other?

I mean if I was a Machiavellian social manipulator it's what I would do, thankfully I'm not.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Jefferton

Are you denying that the left has protested EVERY single major initiative Trump has undertaken since becoming POTUS?
Questioning the Left's potential response is germane to the discussion.

No. I said what you quoted me of saying.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

They won't either, until CNN and MSNBC tell them what, why, and how outraged they need to be.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join