It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Put My Finger On What Trump's Speech Patterns Remind Me Of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So... this whole time, I've had this nagging thing at the tip of my brain but I couldn't ever figure it out. Trump's way of speaking. His words are that of a belligerent drunkard but he speaks too fast to really conclude that. So here it is, Trump slowed down a bit. A president saying the words Trump says makes waaaaaay more sense if we knew he was drunk. This is perfect:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OMG ... hilarious. Great find!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
must be interesting to have to alter reality to fit your own reality. not saying this isnt funny though cause it gave me a good chuckle.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would rather have a bottom line watching, inexperienced speaker vs the race baiting, slickster, Chicago politician, used car salesman we did have.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: to edit

That is some funny stuff though

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: addded props

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
So... this whole time, I've had this nagging thing at the tip of my brain but I couldn't ever figure it out. Trump's way of speaking. His words are that of a belligerent drunkard but he speaks too fast to really conclude that. So here it is, Trump slowed down a bit. A president saying the words Trump says makes waaaaaay more sense if we knew he was drunk. This is perfect:

So, uppers & alcohol?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I would rather have a bottom line watching, inexperienced speaker vs the race baiting, slickster, Chicago politician, used car salesman we did have.

That is some funny stuff though

Translation:

I have no sense of humor nor can I set aside partisanship long enough to admit my president does, indeed, speak like a drunk person.

ps edit - I saw your edit. I'm glad you could manage a chuckle, thank you.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Abysha because: added stuffs

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Ok, there needs to be a Grumpy Old Men 3! DJT as a supporting actor. I'd pay to see that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
So, uppers & alcohol?

That's what I thought too! I was like 'what could make a person choose the words that he does but not sound drunk'

I touched upon that same conclusion in my adorable hamster wheel of a brain.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

That is comedy genius.

And look at the size of his hands FFS.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ok, there needs to be a Grumpy Old Men 3! DJT as a supporting actor. I'd pay to see that.

If it weren't for the T&C's, I'd say "EFF YEAH"!!!

That would make a fantastic film. Throw in Cheney and Gary Busey and you got yourself a blockbuster hit.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: JinMI

If it weren't for the T&C's, I'd say "EFF YEAH"!!!

That would make a fantastic film. Throw in Cheney and Gary Busey and you got yourself a blockbuster hit.

Can we ditch Cheney? I don't want anyone to get shot.

Busey and Trump!!!! Comedic duo of the millenia!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I noticed he talks like a drunkard a long time ago. It is because I don't watch his speeches, for the most part I have always read them after.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Holy crap, I found an even better one! Couldn't find the Youtube version so if you don't have Facebook, I apologize.

Trump at the Vodka Dinner

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That's seriously funny!

I think the reason he sounds like a drunk when you slow him down is because he speaks his mind, just like drunks. That actually a good trait though, so he would be the good type of drunk (not the aggressive type).

There's the possibility that he has ADHD. A major symptom is a weak impulse filter which causes one to blurt out their thoughts. Another symptom is hyperactivity, and Trump sure is an active guy when you look at how little he sleeps and how much he works. His campaign schedule was insane.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

O_o

Wow.

Perfect!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

America's drunk uncle at the wedding takes
over the mic to ramble about politics.

Or "some guy at a bar they just had to cut off rambling through a hard to follow rant." If only he were wearing a flannel shirt.

Good finds!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Trying to get along with people while being drunk, we all have been there.

top topics

join