It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Doesn't Tell 1 Million Taxpayers That Illegals Stole Their Social Security Numbers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Look, the IRS knows who the crooks are using false ss numbers versus the real owners of that number, but that money paid in by the scoundrels is free money for the IRS. Most of those people won't bother to attempt to file because all they care about is having a number so they can work. They won't have much to claim even if they did file...which would be a stupid thing to do.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious
Found out recently through various means I have a mortgage and two auto loans in my name and SS#. Sure would be nice to pull some equity out.

wait till they pay it off then take it from them. Fair is fair, right?

I wouldn't feel guilty.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
the irs needs to go away
simplify the tax laws
it is not that difficult

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Found out recently through various means I have a mortgage and two auto loans in my name and SS#. Sure would be nice to pull some equity out.

I guess legally you could since it`s in your name.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just more proof the government isn't on your side. But hey, why not make government bigger and give them even more power, what could go wrong?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I guess legally you could since it`s in your name.

haha yeah. let them go to court and try to prove you're not who you say you are. Just make sure hillary isn't in office while you do it. You'd probably loose.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
But of course these unscrupulous illegals would never, ever vote illegally.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I tried to set an onlise SS account as a means of getting a replacement card, so I can get a DL.

When I answered a few questions, I was 'locked out' of the site.
The questions showed addresses I had never heard of and did I ever live there?
Did I buy a car in 2014 and so on. The site left no instructions for recourse on my part,
just...locked out. I am really looking forward to dealing with this.

Helpful hint. If you try to set up an account, make sure to take down the addresses and other info posed in the questions. Because if some sick diseased m'fer has your identity, ie. you answer the questions truthfully, then you will simply be locked out. After that you will doubtless have to spend time, a lot of it, being recorded while dealing with the officials in person. Probably it's a good idea to be civil because I would guess they will make surreptitious video, and will weigh the option of letting the crook have YOUR identity if they don't like your tone.

# 676

edit on 22-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: Detective Sergeant Norman Pilcher was waiting for her, along with eight policemen and a drug sniffing dog named Yogi.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I wonder where our illegal immigrant apologists are?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

1 Million Taxpayers That Illegals Stole Their Social Security Numbers

Stolen ? Or given by Executive Order ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

lmaaaaoooo.....ima start using that...haha tyvm!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Awesome then I'll get credit for what they pay into it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Is the house upside down or have equity?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Both your sources are major sources of fake news

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You know, my social security was stolen by an illegal, a male while I am a female and marry filing jointly with my husband he used my SS for years under his name no mine, but alas, the piece of crap IRS went after me when the thief stole money from the Department of education in a student loan he took under my SS and never repaid.

The Good for nothing IRS withheld our tax return.

When we went to the IRS offices to find out what was going on, this good for nothing fraud IRS didn't even wanted to discuss the matter of the case because listen to this, they were protecting the privacy of the illegal piece of trash thief while my privacy and identity was questioned.

I spend months going from the SS administration to the IRS that didn't no help at all trying to fix this take by force of my identity.

I am sure that this people never had seen a more intend human being as me to get my identity back and the letters I send them were not very nice or polite

Took me a year but I got my money back, but at the same time I had to disclosure my entire life something that I see as an invasion of privacy, but the thief walks free.

What that tells you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Yes, but the IRS publicly said they wanted Illegals to do this.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No sh%t, if they did, they would be admitting to accepting stolen property (cash from taxes).
Just because they are crooks, doesn't mean they'll admit it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

President Trump was right again.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

President Trump was right again.

And will get no credit from Liberals, again.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Did they actually steal them? Or were they given to them by the previous administration to help pay for their voting rights to promote his hidden agenda. I wonder how the IRS can be so stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join