It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrumper A Source of Leaks!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

They just scrape other people's content and peddle it as their own. And tragically, MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE don't know how to tell the difference between an original site with original copy and a mirror site of tabloid crap.
Speaking of green screens and there's waldo at Hillary Rallies ...Not quite a mirror but if its

They just scrape other people's content and peddle it as their own.
[/quote welcome to the twilight zone

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: infolurker

Ummm...why do you think Trump elevated Priebus to his current position and heaped such effusive praise on him...?

Why also do you think he kept Comey...?

The other extremely interesting question is...why did Trump appoint the female version of John McCain a virulent neocon...to Ambassador to the UN...?

These are the important questions...

This is how one plays 3D chess...

Me love you...longtime...

YouSir

Elaborate please sir YouSir. I have been asking myself those questions and I think you are on to something.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Kate Walsh loves to dress in her designer clothes and be seen schmoozing with the press, especially at the White House Correspondence Dinner. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out she was passing classified info to her favs at WaPo or NYT...or any of the others for that matter.

Remember the one in 2013 when Obama ripped into Donald Trump and did his best to try and humiliate him over the birth certificate issue? Kate was there and there's even a write-up about her gown as if she is some sort of red carpet celebrity. Oh yeah...she's a schmoozer....and probably a leaker.

Here is Kate Walsh's day by day play by play at that WHCD:

www.usatoday.com...

Kate Walsh joined USA TODAY at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington Saturday. She has been in town since Tuesday, and has chronicled her trip here.

edit on 19-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ahhh. I figured something was up just based on the layout of the site.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That Woman Deserves Fifty Lashes in a Public Square in Washington D.C. Before she goes on Trial For Treasonous Acts against the United States Federal Government . I also am Guessing she is in League with the Neo Cons in the Republican Party who Hate OUR President with an Evil Passion .

According to the sharia law that they all seem to worship so much that would be the lightest sentence for a woman.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Leaking classified information is a felony and possibly sedition and high treason.

Prosecute to the fullest extent!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Leaking classified information is a felony and possibly sedition and high treason.

Prosecute to the fullest extent!

I agree, however these people have granted themselves above the laws of our land, they are drunk on their given power believing that they are Queens and Kings.

If the information is true about Kate Walsh, she will be force to resign and that will probably be the end.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

This was posted also on GodLikeProductions.

Errrrhhh.hmmmmmm....NO. No. None of these are valid.

It's an automatic FAIL.

Did you not even bother to look into the sources? I suggest you try that.
NOW: Notice how EVERY ONE OF THOSE SOURCED "ARTICLES" are verbatim exactly the same as the source from which they were SCRAPED? (Means "copied and pasted.")

Uhhh... Did YOU notice they all sourced the same website? Do you know what that means? It means a website made a story and then other people sourced the story..

Gawd and now it's on ATS too.. ATS is FAKE!!!!

Are you for real right now?

If the story is true which is based on "unnamed sources" inside the white house... We will know soon enough.. But articles sourcing other article done'st make a story false.

Gotnews.com is the site in question. If they're time stamps are correct a lot of people pick them up after they post a story. So far I've found all of their stories to be true.

It's a site with a Pro-Trump slant so keep that in mind, but otherwise it's a news site that appears to research their OWN stories, which is a bit or a rarity these days..
edit on 19-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
so I guess the leakers that benefitted trumps campaign will be investigated next ?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

It's an automatic FAIL.

NOW: Notice how EVERY ONE OF THOSE SOURCED "ARTICLES" are verbatim exactly the same as the source from which they were SCRAPED? (Means "copied and pasted.")

Uhhh... Did YOU notice they all sourced the same website? Do you know what that means? It means a website made a story and then other people sourced the story..

If the story is true which is based on "unnamed sources" inside the white house... We will know soon enough.. But articles sourcing other article done'st make a story false.

Gotnews.com is the site in question. If they're time stamps are correct a lot of people pick them up after they post a story. So far I've found all of their stories to be true.
my darling......

yes. I am 'for real' right now.

Websites publishing articles that are SCRAPED from other websites and other other articles do indeed raise red flags about the story.

Please do show us the original material that verifies this report that is verbatim scraped and pasted........

please. Because, believe it or not, I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so I guess the leakers that benefitted trumps campaign will be investigated next ?

Since the Trump administration is in power at this time, those who helped him will be secretly rewarded. That's human nature.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

It's an automatic FAIL.

my darling......

yes. I am 'for real' right now.

Websites publishing articles that are SCRAPED from other websites and other other articles do indeed raise red flags about the story.

Please do show us the original material that verifies this report that is verbatim scraped and pasted........

please. Because, believe it or not, I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!

Are you saying because this story is now on ATS that the orginial is fake?

they ALL SOURCE the article back to Got News.com

What is your problem in understanding that?

properly sourced I might add.

people stealing news stories from legit sites does nothing to the credibility,, People can mirror CNN or whatever you watch.. want me to do it right now? I'll copy a CNN article and now it's fake right?

quite honestly you sound

crazy. Drunk? agitated? be calm

my darling.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Hillary and her cronies made sure they'd never talk to anyone again.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I don't have any reason to think that "GotNews" is a legitimate source. Especially alarming is the fact that a bunch of sites are trying to get in on the coattails......

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't have any reason to think that "GotNews" is a legitimate source. Especially alarming is the fact that a bunch of sites are trying to get in on the coattails......

why?

did you look it up?

check it's articles?

cause it's articles get picked up by other LEGIT news organizations after the fact.

So why would they do that?

A little context for you:

When TGP reached out to GotNews founder, Charles Johnson, for comment on the story he said that it was “100% reliable, I’m unwilling to reveal the primary White House sources, but Walsh was behind the leaks.”

That's the Source.

And I said you will know VERY soon if this is in fact true.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's about SERPs. You can't just scrape the news from other websites and claim it is original journalism. You have to write it yourself, based on your own investigation and accumulated experiences and research.

If you look at a website that is simply copying and pasting "articles" and not even TRYING to make them seem original, you know that website is nothing but an ad-generator and wanna-be SERP first page clone.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It's about SERPs. You can't just scrape the news from other websites and claim it is original journalism. You have to write it yourself, based on your own investigation and accumulated experiences and research.

If you look at a website that is simply copying and pasting "articles" and not even TRYING to make them seem original, you know that website is nothing but an ad-generator and wanna-be SERP first page clone.

No the original source is gotnews.com

Why is that impossible for you to understand.. Every other article gives them credit.. No one is scraping news..
And they claim to have heard from inside the whitehouse.

that's it..

unruffle your feathers so you can think clearly.

the OPs source says:

GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh.

When TGP reached out to GotNews founder, Charles Johnson, for comment on the story he said that it was “100% reliable, I’m unwilling to reveal the primary White House sources, but Walsh was behind the leaks.”

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Charles Johnson is a nutbag. Look in to his history.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

As we saw with the Podesta e-mails, where there's smoke, there's pizza..I mean FIRE. Offer Kate Walsh a deal, and she'll squeal on the others.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Charles Johnson is a nutbag. Look in to his history.

sure will.. Have to call things out for the real reasons not bs reasons.

Care to elaborate?

Because I can already tell and said that site is heavily biased for Trump.

but that doesn't equate to nutabag.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join