It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrumper A Source of Leaks!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have an idea. when the DOJ warns you your NSA was dumb enough to lie about conversations that everybody knows are monitored, and has been compromised, do something about it

these leaks were to protect us from a compromised senior official due to crippling inaction from the chief executive

its weird tho, why would he not think the russians were a threat ?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
An "update" was added to www.thegatewaypundit.com... tonight.

"UPDATE: Maggie Habberman, who is being investigated for collusion with Kate Walsh, was previously exposed in the Podesta email leaks:"

An image of the referenced Podesta e-mail was included.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Reverbs

Charles Johnson is a nutbag. Look in to his history.

if he's a nutbag this seems weird right?

The Eric Breindel Collegiate Journalism Award is presented to the undergraduate journalist, columnist, editorial writer or reporter who best reflects the spirit of Mr. Breindel's writings: love of country and its democratic institutions as well as the commitment to preserve the freedoms that allow such institutions to flourish.

The award, which began in 2006, offers winners a cash prize of $10,000, as well as a paid internship of his or her choice at either Fox News Channel, The Wall Street Journal, or the New York Post. In addition, residential housing in New York City for non-New York residents will be provided for the winner for the duration of the internship position.

he won in 2011.. There is one winner per year.

I'd have to look into his recent controversies.. But it sort of begs the question.. Are his controversies controversial to everyone or to a certain group of people?

Slate.com

On Saturday, Chuck C. Johnson invited his Twitter followers to send some
money his way so that he could focus on his latest project: “taking out” the civil rights activist DeRay Mckesson. Johnson is a 26-year-old California man who has been described as “Twitter’s most infamous right-wing troll” (Mother Jones), a “digital Darth Vader” (Politico), “your least favorite person” (the Washington Post), and “mood slime” (the New York Times). He is best known for outing the subject at the center of the discredited Rolling Stone UVA story, publishing the home addresses of New York Times Ferguson reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson, and parsing Mike Brown’s Instagram photos for proof of a “violent streak.

He definitely sounds like a giant dick...

edit on 19-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think Reince Priebus and Katie Walsh are mole rats ... both were Never Trumpers ...

Not sure what Trump was thinking when he selected Priebus ... he's dirty...

Priebus gives me the creeps ... has the look of a serial liar and back stabber.

I think they are floating Walsh to nail Reince.

edit on 19-2-2017 by IcyPatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2017 by IcyPatriot because: Forgot stuff

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IcyPatriot
I think Reince Priebus and Katie Walsh are mole rats ... both were Never Trumpers ...

Not sure what Trump was thinking when he selected Priebus ... he's dirty.

I don't get that vibe from Reince. Time will tell though. Katie Walsh, the schmoozer, otoh, may very well be a rat. The president is snuffing them out one by one. They are coming out of holes they've been hiding in.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Excellent selection to show how the BigSix all "scrape other people's content and peddle it as their own." and people never tumble to the fact. Even when they are using exactly the same phrasing!

But we're supposed to only believe the stuff put out by the BigSix you see. "Those other folks are just posting stuff to make money by having you click on their site." People say such things with a perfectly straight face. It's like they never notice all the commercials running while they're lapping up what is slopped at them. It's like the msm is a totally non-profit, humanitarian, altruistic band of angels.

And yet it is the BigSix that gets it so very wrong so often. And it is the BigSix companies that all suck at the same teats of Transnational Corporations. If a story is sponsored by BigPharma, BigFood, BigAg, Banks or Insurance Companies, you should believe it. But if it sponsored by some company making healthy products, it is automatically suspect. "Oh, they just want to sell their water filters!"

Back to topic: I hope the sources of the leaks are found and dealt with as the law prescribes. People serving in the WH should be beyond petty high school schemes to "get" somebody they dislike.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He looked rattled and shaken on the talk shows Sunday either that or stoned ... maybe both.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here's the Podesta email referencing Loose-Lips-Sinks-Ships Walsh and her willingness. Not sure if it's been posted.

edit on 19-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My own research
indicates that this thread
is discussing the wrong girl.

Not Kate Walsh,
but . . .

No sooner did the Secret court issue a surveillance warrant on members of the Trump Campaign but it leaked to the wife of the manager of Metallica so she could write a news piece about it.

Luise (Bagshawe) Mensch has lived in New York since resigning as the Conservative MP for Corby in 2012 so that she could spend more time with her children and her American husband, Peter, the manager of the heavy metal band Metallica.

Now 45, the woman born Louise Bagshawe in London who once dominated the chick-lit bestseller lists in the UK has reinvented herself once more: working as an executive for Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp by day, and probing Donald Trump’s Moscow connections by night.

“They gave me one of the most closely guarded secrets in intelligence,” she said in a telephone interview. “People are speculating why someone trusted me with that. Nobody met me in a darkened alley in a fedora, but they saw me as someone who has political experience and is their friend. I am a pro-national security partisan. I don’t have divided loyalties.”

Mensch said she gained her reputation among intelligence professionals on both sides of the Atlantic as a result of her furious criticism of the Guardian’s handling of the NSA files leaked by Snowden when he walked out of his NSA job in Hawaii and fled to Hong Kong.

the guardian . com

From her own lips, it was "Intelligence Professionals" that leaked to her.

Perhaps the British are trying to confuse us Americans with any other girl they could find. One in the RNC, perhaps (#nevertrumper Kate Walsh, and Head of the RNC Katie Walsh have very similar names). Anyone but a Brit.

/shrug don't know
Mike Grouchy

edit on 19-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Ready the guillotines!

Off Witter Ed !

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: infolurker

Ummm...why do you think Trump elevated Priebus to his current position and heaped such effusive praise on him...?

Why also do you think he kept Comey...?

The other extremely interesting question is...why did Trump appoint the female version of John McCain a virulent neocon...to Ambassador to the UN...?

These are the important questions...

This is how one plays 3D chess...

Me love you...longtime...

YouSir

Yes they are , and I Suspect President Trump has a Plan that No one Even himself Dosen't Know about Yet........)

Oh , and by the Way.........

edit on 19-2-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Excellent selection to show how the BigSix all "scrape other people's content and peddle it as their own." and people never tumble to the fact. Even when they are using exactly the same phrasing!

But we're supposed to only believe the stuff put out by the BigSix you see. "Those other folks are just posting stuff to make money by having you click on their site." People say such things with a perfectly straight face. It's like they never notice all the commercials running while they're lapping up what is slopped at them. It's like the msm is a totally non-profit, humanitarian, altruistic band of angels.

And yet it is the BigSix that gets it so very wrong so often. And it is the BigSix companies that all suck at the same teats of Transnational Corporations. If a story is sponsored by BigPharma, BigFood, BigAg, Banks or Insurance Companies, you should believe it. But if it sponsored by some company making healthy products, it is automatically suspect. "Oh, they just want to sell their water filters!"

Back to topic: I hope the sources of the leaks are found and dealt with as the law prescribes. People serving in the WH should be beyond petty high school schemes to "get" somebody they dislike.

I always wonder how to say what you just said in the right way..

cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't get that vibe from Reince. Time will tell though. Katie Walsh, the schmoozer, otoh, may very well be a rat. The president is snuffing them out one by one. They are coming out of holes they've been hiding in.

The vibe I get from Reince Priebus is that he's a rich, spoiled, wimp. I know a few people like him. Not good with adversity. Maybe being around Trump will toughen him up a bit.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords

The vibe I get from Reince Priebus is that he's a rich, spoiled, wimp. I know a few people like him. Not good with adversity. Maybe being around Trump will toughen him up a bit.

I Got a Good Laugh Today with the Chris Wallace Interview of Reince , Wallace was Foaming at the Mouth trying to get him to Dis the President , but Lil Rience Stuck to the " Script " and gave Wallace Nothing but a Frustrating 10 Minute Non News Moment . Priebus is Learning , Talk , but say Nothing......LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

This was posted also on GodLikeProductions.

BREAKING REPORT: White House Deputy Chief of Staff ... - Politomix
politomix.com/.../breaking-report-white-house-deputy-chief-of-staff-and-nevertrump...
6 hours ago - GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from… ... the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh.

BREAKING: Source of leaks is none other than WH Deputy Chief of ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3456235/pg3
17 hours ago - 26 posts - ‎6 authors
GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh. She is being ... And last night there were a couple of weird "kate threads".

Claim: White House Leaker Found — It's #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh ...
www.longroom.com... › General
3 hours ago - GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from
none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh. She is being investigated as one of the primary persons of interest that have ...

BREAKING REPORT: White House Deputy Chief of Staff and ...
www.thenewscommenter.com/...report...nevertrumper-kate-walsh-source...leaks/7210...
6 hours ago - GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the ... ... sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh. She is ...

BREAKING REPORT: White House Deputy Chief ... - Conservative Angle
conservativeangle.com/breaking-report-white-house-deputy-chief-of-staff-and-nevert...
GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh. She is ... Walsh is referred to as “Madame President” in the White House, says a senior aide.

Errrrhhh.hmmmmmm....NO. No. None of these are valid.

It's an automatic FAIL.

Did you not even bother to look into the sources? I suggest you try that.
NOW: Notice how EVERY ONE OF THOSE SOURCED "ARTICLES" are verbatim exactly the same as the source from which they were SCRAPED? (Means "copied and pasted.")

Absolutely undeniable giveaway that the source where you first saw it is just an echo-mirror hoping to get you to click on Polyvore or Denny's or Lumber Liquidators......

number one clue that the site is a sham? It says EXACTLY THE SAME THING IN THE EXACT SAME QUANTITY AND SEQUENCE OF THOSE EXACT WORDS .... identical to the other crap sites they are scraping and plagiarizing.

And, btw, GLP is not allowed here. We can only hope that soon Infowars and PrisonPlanet and Alex Jones will be banned as well.

But of course.. saying that the MSM are reporting hatred and lies is just the making of a fascist dictator right??

But calling on banning media outlets you don't like is A-OK!!!!

You guys...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

But of course.. saying that the MSM are reporting hatred and lies is just the making of a fascist dictator right??

But calling on banning media outlets you don't like is A-OK!!!!

You guys...

Trump is evil for telling reporters their stories suck.
I am good for saying Trump shouldn't have free speech

Trump is a fascist for using free speech
I am standing up for the free press by wanting to ban press that's bad.

And in their head they see it exactly the opposite.

Did they ever make this Twilight zone episode?

People in those years became so confused and hateful they could simultaneously call people Nazis while trying to shut down free speech.. Go after woman who wanted to vote trump, while also marching for women's rights.. The muslim religion is beautiful but woman don't get to drive. Gay bashing was at an all time low so now it's NAzi Bashing for sport.

They didn't realize they were the nazis, until it was too late.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder why this isn't being reported by MSM? Could it be fake?

I'd think that since the people are very interested in who leaked that this would be front and center news. Why isn't it?
They're talking about trump. Why aren't they even mentioning a whisper of this? Why isn't trump mentioning it? He's hot to catch the leakers isn't he? Maybe not. Hes probably happier were talking about how bizzaro he acted on tv the other day and how he talked about yet another claim of terror attacks that didn't occur. Anything but talk about Russia.
But I seriously doubt there is anything to this.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Not sure what Trump was thinking when he selected Priebus ... he's dirty...

Priebus gives me the creeps ... has the look of a serial liar and back stabber.

I think they are floating Walsh to nail Reince.

Funny I don't think he looks like a serial liar. He looks nothing like trump.
And why would trump have a never trumper on his Whitehouse team? And you guys never really think these things through with any detail.
How would a low level staffer get access to intercepted calls with Russia intel? They just left the tapes in the staff coffee room? Next to the box of splenda?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That Woman Deserves Fifty Lashes in a Public Square in Washington D.C. Before she goes on Trial For Treasonous Acts against the United States Federal Government . I also am Guessing she is in League with the Neo Cons in the Republican Party who Hate OUR President with an Evil Passion .

Before you start on your murderous rampage, you might want to consider that no classified information has been leaked. Telling the world that Donald Trump rages in his bathrobe does not endanger national security. The fact that he tweets rabid things at 3 AM makes that fact self evident.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join