It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Fellow Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Greetings my fellow intelligent human.

My introduction is as followed.

My name is Frank, i live in a small town in the Netherlands i am 22 years young and i am obsessed with suspending my horizon on a intelligent level i like to think outside the box and make up my own wonderfull interpertation what we call life, it started at a young age when i was around 15-16 going my marry way to school it suddenly hit me..... this thought of sudden awakeniss as you may call it and sudden thoughts popped up strange thought thoughts that seemed so logic but then so unlogic, this creative mind of mine started to ask question's question's of life and the surroundings the world seemed expanding by every single thought i had.... so i began a journey a journey to find my true self, Haha no worries i did not go on ganja journey... More as in finding the real you instead of what you are programmed to be thus i concluded that the world is more like a giant puzzle that need to be gently solved before it breaks and those puzzle's is the whole reasoning why think life is so great instead of one dumphole where different races where put to the test to create a survival of the fittest senario, however it makes you wonder where did the nostalgia go where everyone could get a long with eachother and just drink a calm and easing beer with eachother... but thats the problem with Nostalgia it only brings the good memories to first, then again the nostalgic feeling is so supper satisfying that making trip back to the past so wonderfull and foughtfull.

Anyway this concluded my introductery feel free to ask me questions at any time

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Why not...join the site?

welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Whynotman

To be Frank, this is a perfect arena to drink your calming beer with companions that are consuming marijuana to provide nostalgic environments. So long as those different choices don't breed prejudice, I prefer your thoughts over my own. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Sorry, I know you're Frank... I just wanted to say, to be Frank...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Greetings fellow snowflake. Basically you're one of the lost who found asylum in questioning life which clearly doesn't have definite answer.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whynotman

Welcome Frank. We are in need of new members that think out side the box. In fact I hope you can't find the box. I look forward to reading your post.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whynotman
Greetings my fellow intelligent human.

My introduction is as followed.

My name is Frank, i live in a small town in the Netherlands i am 22 years young and i am obsessed with suspending my horizon on a intelligent level i like to think outside the box and make up my own wonderfull interpertation what we call life, it started at a young age when i was around 15-16 going my marry way to school it suddenly hit me..... this thought of sudden awakeniss as you may call it and sudden thoughts popped up strange thought thoughts that seemed so logic but then so unlogic, this creative mind of mine started to ask question's question's of life and the surroundings the world seemed expanding by every single thought i had.... so i began a journey a journey to find my true self, Haha no worries i did not go on ganja journey... More as in finding the real you instead of what you are programmed to be thus i concluded that the world is more like a giant puzzle that need to be gently solved before it breaks and those puzzle's is the whole reasoning why think life is so great instead of one dumphole where different races where put to the test to create a survival of the fittest senario, however it makes you wonder where did the nostalgia go where everyone could get a long with eachother and just drink a calm and easing beer with eachother... but thats the problem with Nostalgia it only brings the good memories to first, then again the nostalgic feeling is so supper satisfying that making trip back to the past so wonderfull and foughtfull.

Anyway this concluded my introductery feel free to ask me questions at any time

Actually, Life is trap. It's a blackhole. You might consider reality as a blackhole. We're all trap in it and the only role we have is to follow the design pattern or break the game. Either way, you're not the only one who had this intuition. Suddenly, reality is thicker than your spirit will to break free. So, enjoy your life while you're at it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dnied

I most certainly am enjoying life but to find true purpose can be a long journey but thank god there is a place like this where like minded people can share there idea's and talk about outside of there normal routine that makes forums like these amazing when something is in need of sharing.

Thank you all for the fast reply's and i most certainly will be doing threads, once again thank you.

top topics

join