It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I have nothing against anyone who hunts and eats what they hunt. I am opposed to those who hunt for sport. Venison is tasty yes. Tried it once.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think I'll just quote the last 4 or 5 posts - it'll keep my post size down AND remind us of where we are in the story without having to check back too much?

....Moments later down in the village…
Little Sally Squirrel ran around her back yard chasing after her brother Sammy.

”I will get you and you know it! Mom spanked me twice because you told her I ate the last of the Nutella. I saw the jar in your Oak hole, not mine!”
Little Sally went flying around the bottom of the tree trying to trick her brother. And boy did she trick him, she ran smack in to him; sending them both flying head of tails, right into the little steam that cut through their little village.
”Gah, Sally! Now we’re all wet! Mom is really going to be mad this…” Sammy slowly noticed a slow buzzing in his ears and a tingly feeling at the tips of his fingers. ”Um, Sally?
Sammy turns around to see what he thinks used to be his little sister Sally Squirrel!
Pesky flew into the library where she found Night. "You are not going to believe this, but there is a disturbance in the force or something!" "What are you talking about?" asked Night. The pixie was all aflutter and raving about the Sheddites and weird things happening. The Elf raised an eyebrow. "What...are...you talking about?" She slammed down the book she was reading and went outside. After walking around for a time and not seeing anything, she went to the brook and sipped some water. She felt strange and saw a strange rainbow mist swirling. "Pesky, HELP!"

Marty watched in horror as the multiple scenes played out before her.
Troll had turned so many different colors she wasn’t even sure he had a steady color yet. And so far he has been greatly opposed to all of them, especially when he sparkled.
Swanne sat slumped against a tree looking as if all hope had been lost.
Gordi almost has his back straigt again, whew that couldn’t have been bad!
And sweet Night leaning over the steam taking a long sip of the still sparking water….

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Marty yelled as she ran towards the stream to try and stop NightStar. But it was too late, Martin could already start to see the pink sparkles spreading down NightStars ears.
This was getting bad, Marty had to warn the others somehow!

Gordi shook his head and sheathed his sword.
"A sword wilnae help us wi' this calamity!
For little did the others know that the Pixie-Potion wasn't just "Anti-Magic"...
It was literally "Magic-Reversal"!!...

Swanne sighed, and finally stood back up:
"Gordi is right. This thing definitely reverses magic. I just can't imagine what would happen if the magic kingdoms were to drink from it. "

Without a word, the wing-less pegasus casually started strolling southwards, down towards the lake a few miles away.

"So... if this stuff reverses magic... it will remove magic from the wizards, pixies etc but will add magic to the normal folks... as Troll might say... this NOT GOOD!"
Gordi turned as he heard a distant ROAR! It sounded like:

"SALLLEEYYYYY!!!!"
and it was coming from the direction of the village...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedkenders,

I have another Scotland rugby match to suffer through today (in a couple of hours) and then....
Who Knows what life will bring??? Hopefully Beer! and lots of it.... oh, and I'm OUT OF WHISKY!!!
For the LOVE of ALL that is..... no hang on... don't panic..... I may be out at the shops for the next wee while!

Have a great weekend!

G

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

....Moments later down in the village…
Little Sally Squirrel ran around her back yard chasing after her brother Sammy.

”I will get you and you know it! Mom spanked me twice because you told her I ate the last of the Nutella. I saw the jar in your Oak hole, not mine!”
Little Sally went flying around the bottom of the tree trying to trick her brother. And boy did she trick him, she ran smack in to him; sending them both flying head of tails, right into the little steam that cut through their little village.
”Gah, Sally! Now we’re all wet! Mom is really going to be mad this…” Sammy slowly noticed a slow buzzing in his ears and a tingly feeling at the tips of his fingers. ”Um, Sally?
Sammy turns around to see what he thinks used to be his little sister Sally Squirrel!
Pesky flew into the library where she found Night. "You are not going to believe this, but there is a disturbance in the force or something!" "What are you talking about?" asked Night. The pixie was all aflutter and raving about the Sheddites and weird things happening. The Elf raised an eyebrow. "What...are...you talking about?" She slammed down the book she was reading and went outside. After walking around for a time and not seeing anything, she went to the brook and sipped some water. She felt strange and saw a strange rainbow mist swirling. "Pesky, HELP!"

Marty watched in horror as the multiple scenes played out before her.
Troll had turned so many different colors she wasn’t even sure he had a steady color yet. And so far he has been greatly opposed to all of them, especially when he sparkled.
Swanne sat slumped against a tree looking as if all hope had been lost.
Gordi almost has his back straigt again, whew that couldn’t have been bad!
And sweet Night leaning over the steam taking a long sip of the still sparking water….

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Marty yelled as she ran towards the stream to try and stop NightStar. But it was too late, Martin could already start to see the pink sparkles spreading down NightStars ears.
This was getting bad, Marty had to warn the others somehow!

Gordi shook his head and sheathed his sword.
"A sword wilnae help us wi' this calamity!
For little did the others know that the Pixie-Potion wasn't just "Anti-Magic"...
It was literally "Magic-Reversal"!!...

Swanne sighed, and finally stood back up:
"Gordi is right. This thing definitely reverses magic. I just can't imagine what would happen if the magic kingdoms were to drink from it. "

Without a word, the wing-less pegasus casually started strolling southwards, down towards the lake a few miles away.

"So... if this stuff reverses magic... it will remove magic from the wizards, pixies etc but will add magic to the normal folks... as Troll might say... this NOT GOOD!"
Gordi turned as he heard a distant ROAR! It sounded like:

"SALLLEEYYYYY!!!!"
and it was coming from the direction of the village...
Sammy and Sally squirrel had grown to be over 6 foot tall.
This upsets Sally so much, that she wished she had a nut to calm her down.
The tree beside her begins to produce nuts non-stop.
Soon a mountain of nuts is created.
Which falls into an avalanche rolling towards the village.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Good Saturday morning Shedigans!

The story is awesome! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Gordi, love the latest avatar!!!! Now there's our handsome man and one of his handsome boys!

Hello Tom!

Hello Jess!

I've been up since 8:30 this Morning and desperately trying to function. Good Lord this is early!!!!!!! A night owl up at this hour, well...it's just not natural.

I'll be out of here hopefully by quarter of ten if my friend isn't late. Going to my other best friend's Mother's funeral. Gorgeous stone church! Her Mom will be in the same graveyard as my Grandparents and Mark's Parents and Sister. After all of that we will all be having lunch nearby.

Not sure what time I will be back. I hope everyone has a good day! Much love and a big hug!

Funny orange story! LOL Have fun with it guys!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Morning guys!

Today's a beautiful day around here, Night you're getting sun for all of the day! Jess, are you in Canada? Tom, cool story!

I had a good night sleep, now it's time for the coffee!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

West Virginia

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning Night
have fun today. Eating somewhere good? 5have a baby shower to go to today...oh what fun. Lol

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Tom... YOU Sir, are a STAR! (of the Brightest variety)... I doff my cap to you!

Am still busy watching the Rugby.... halftime and Scotland are ahead and playing well!
I have also.... fallen in love..... yes folks.... let me introduce you to.... my latest "Black'n'Tan" creation...

(Black'n'Tan is a mixture of Stout and Brown Beer... I've tried MANY!!! BUT... THIS ONE!!! OMG!!!!
Newcastle Brown Ale (The Dog) a classic English Ale, combined with the best stout in the world (Belhaven Scottish Oat Stout (7%abv) is un-be-feckin-lievable!!!)

BigG may be.... "busy" for the next wee while and completely incomprehensible (what's new??) in the following few hours!

BigG

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ooh, like John Carter!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I still can't get over the dog....

No. wait...that's John Wick. Lol
edit on 3/18/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/18/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check and my phone

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good morning Everyone!!

Well, I hurt my back trying to get a fallen 'mama' off the floor Thursday, and I'm pretty much crippled up today. Didn't really sleep last night and tried to amuse myself by writing "threads" in my head, lol.
I actually just posted one, A Message to the New Writers...but please don't feel obligated to check it out.
It just was stuck in me so I had to let it out.

Now I have to post this pic, haha!

Yes, I'm over-tired and loopy. I hope everyone is good!
That is all.
jacy

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The weekend is here!

Hello everyone, I am on a Netflix bender thanks to nefermores suggestion of a new marvel tv show.
Iron fist.

By episode 7 I may be reaching into the crack of my couch for popcorn sustenance.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

By episode 7 I may be reaching into the crack of my couch for popcorn sustenance.

Want some pizza?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'd never feed a squirrel my hand. I'm quite attached to it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I'm in shock. I don't drink but could you have one for me........thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Scotland won.
BIGtime.

Happy Bunny Mode engaged.

Drinks are on me.... sorry about that, I can't help being a messy drinker!! LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Been a long exhausting day for me. Had to drop this in here for you guys though.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

*waving from the bushes*

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join