It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I loved Trumps press conference here is why

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

Donald has no form of charisma. He is just a bullying manipulative narcissist who say anything so you won't view him in a negative light. Unlike some narcissists who can bask in both negative an positive attention, he only prefers positive and will do whatever, say whatever to maintain this supply.. I wish you would meet someone with real charisma.
edit on 17-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I just giggled uncontrollably in the office reading this:

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I loved it too.Sticking it to the self-serving media,"holier than thou" media.I haven't watched them for awhile now.Even Fox News.My stepdad watches them and all they do is bitch and moan and scream and yell and talk over each other and discuss nothing.Still,nobody answers any questions.Republicans on Fox,Dems on the CNN,MSNBC,the pols dodge questions and still get a pass.Good for Prez Trump.Screw the MSM.

Whew!I feel better now...
edit on 17-2-2017 by buckwhizzle because: No

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I agree he does not like neg comments about him or his.

I can agree to a point about the bully, he will jump on when he is seeing what he thinks is an unfair comment about him or his.

He brags it up, and he should, from our American point of view he is very successful.

I think he is what America needs for 4 to 8 years.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: FelisOrion

I agree he does not like neg comments about him or his.

I can agree to a point about the bully, he will jump on when he is seeing what he thinks is an unfair comment about him or his.

He brags it up, and he should, from our American point of view he is very successful.

I think he is what America needs for 4 to 8 years.

I'm sure that what a country as deeply dived as the US right now needs, is a man as polarizing as Trump to bring the divisions even further.

Wait, actually I'm not so sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
He didn't inherit a mess. He inherited a nation with steady growth and progress. A nation in recovery from a depression.
He's just making excuses again.
He descriptions are always negative. Everything about America sucks according to him.
Nice loyalty to the nation.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It may appear that all is well. Obama inherited a crap sandwich with no bread too. But what did Obama do to make it through the 8 years? Go out the credit card----$20 trillion in debt.

So if you want to act like all is well, that is fine. I hope when 1929 hits again many aren't by a windows.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

edit on 17-2-2017 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
I agree with all your points seasonal s+f trump is a changing the way we do business

Like hell he is. He just makes stuff up. He said the design phase of "the wall" was well under way, when that is one hundred percent lies. Well under way by who? The has not been any solicitation or request for offers to bid on the design phase yet, and there won't be until the money for the design phase has been approved in a budget passed by Congress and the funds available for appropriation. NONE OF THAT HAS HAPPENED! Therefore, there is absolutely nothing moving forward on "the wall" at all.

I particularly enjoy his cronies insisting said wall will be completed in two years. Laughable. They won't even have all the land acquired by then.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Well if you think that design firms and construction outfits are not designing this already, you have not been involved in a huge process like this.

I think that Trump already has many designs that were presented to him even as a candidate.

You are right about the $$$$, nothing happens til the money gets approved.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Finally got a chance to watch the full press conference.

He nailed it. What is everybody huffing and puffing about? Major respect to Trump for calling out these biased fake news outlets.

Everybody claiming it was embarrassing, laughable, moronic bombast--

eh, I think some people just see what they want to see while sailing down a certain Egyptian river.

edit on 17-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm a Fed. And I'm a Fed who is involved in government contracting in the region including Texas and New Mexico. What you are proposing may be going on or may have been going on is completely illegal. And the decision on that contract wouldn't be made by the President anyway. It would be made by a GSA contracting officer.

And once those A/E solicitations go out, and the contract awarded, there will bid protests. Possibly several years of bid protests with stays of award. Then, once that's all cleared up, the winning A/E firm begins working with GSA, DHS, NPS, etc on the actual design.

Then we start over with the solicitations, this time for the construction contracts, with the A/E firm ineligible to bid. And still, they have not acquired all of the privately owned land.

At that point in the process it's 2019.
edit on 17-2-2017 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

...really? You are applauding him for speaking against the media? Is that what makes a good president these days? We're truly doomed.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I agree, seemed just about right to me too.

Trump is a person who, above all, will demand respect. Cross him and you are in trouble.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

...really? You are applauding him for speaking against the media? Is that what makes a good president these days? We're truly doomed.

Yes. Applause. When was the last time a president pointed out the big, pink elephant in the room? This was something that definitely needed to be said. The media spins are getting outrageous and it only serves to hamper we, the people.

He's got some ball bearings.

edit on 17-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Trump is a person who, above all, will demand respect.

He can demand it all he wants, it isn't coming.

He, and a good amount of his followers seem to have forgotten that respect is earned.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join