It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I loved Trumps press conference here is why

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Trump called his first month in the POTUS position as running like a well oiled machine. And that he is keeping his promises he made during his campaign.

Some points I liked.

He gave specific reasons for what he inherited was a mess.

Isis, he said point blank that it was small and now it is a huge problem.
Iran, he said that our country was taken with the deal that Obama did and they are involved with terrorism.
HRC giving uranium to Russia.
Obama care=goat screw. Trump is going to be submitting health care reform in March.
He is going to get to tax reform very soon.

The Press

Russia is fake news, Trump has no business in Russia.
He called out CNN and how they are fake news.
He said he enjoyed Fox in the morning, and they call him out when he is wrong.
He also called the press unbelievable, and they were unfair to him (CNN) during election.
He also doesn't like the BBC.
Trump said if Podesta would have worked for him, he would have fired him so fast. Podesta made bad comments about HRC.

Jobs

He mentioned GM, and how Ford is not going to complete Mexico but are going to put $700,000,000. And that there are a lot of jobs coming back to US.

Trump was 100% in control, and said he is there to serve the American people and I believe him. The press is not going to push this guy he was telling them to sit down, called the press liars, and told them to shut up. It was refreshing to see a person in control.
edit on 16-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If Trump gets 25% of this done, even the liberals will have to concede a great president. Time will tell, and BBC sucks on par with CNN

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

The liberals run on emotions. I don't see them jumping on the Trump train but I will save them a seat.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The way i see it is like this: Another whine session. Look at me i'm great, all of you are doing nothing but causing trouble. He is a lying sack of #, who has no idea what he is doing.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Ok, seems like a different opinion.

Do you consider yourself a liberal?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I agree with all your points seasonal s+f trump is a changing the way we do business

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I loved it, as well.

For different reasons, of course. But I certainly enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Trump is a good and honorable man. I swear to God if Hilary had won Vladmir Putin would've already nuked a good share of this country.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

I think this is a direct link to our leader.

I feel (not a word I use in this situation very often) that he is actually working for the hourly workers who are getting the shaft.

We will see if this holds out to be true.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A politician that's trying to keep his campaign promises?
What a refreshing twist.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What was your main reason that you enjoyed it?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What was your main reason that you enjoyed it?

For the same reason a prosecuting attorney loves when the defendant shows up naked and mumbling to himself.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well as long as you enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well as long as you enjoyed it.

Yeah, I've decided to embrace the rest of his time in office. At this point, Trump has shown himself to be a person that isn't a challenge to make fun of nor do I gain pleasure out of it anymore. It just feels icky.

It's like when you're yelling at somebody for doing something stupid but then you notice the adult you are yelling at has their pants on inside-out and is drinking from a juice box. At that point, your voice just trails off and you start looking for an adult to help them.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All of this pales in comparison to what he is not able to say about the gauntlet he must run.

I don't even want to think about it. Um, they have it in for him.

Presently, the purpose of the media is to paint a scenario that Trump has historic disapproval ratings, and to show 'protests' which are apparently acceptable as either being violent in nature, or ontologically fallacious in design, ie, shutdowns of various restaurants and food outlets due to immigration concerns.

I think legal immigration is great. Do we want to make it otherwise? Does anyone in the world do it otherwise? Yet the shutdowns imply that without 'immigrants', there would be no food outlets, restaurants, factories etcetera. This is a false premise.

There is such a thing as legal immigration, and immigrants. I wish the media would remind us
of this from time to time.

The bottom line is that they needed to assassinate him either before, or after the election.
In either case, they are finding it more difficult than they supposed. So the plan has become to get the American people to do it, by buying into their continuous wrecking ball kill crush destroy syntax. See: if they do the deed, if they waste him, they fear the backlash of the people. The silent ones who are clinging to hopes of holding onto the Republic. This is why they are laying a smokescreen that Trump sucks, and everyone hates him.

The truth is that they suck, and everyone hates them, and we are nowhere near forgiving, nor forgetting their game. Never again.

This is what they fear:
The backlash their sorry newsdogs can now only add fuel to, when called upon to control it.
Because after all, they earned it.

# 673

edit on 16-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: I hope everybody ahs a wildly, wonderfully good time. For this- and only this - is what the Beatles are all about.

edit on 16-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: The Beatles don't say "glad to meet you," but they often are. They don't flatter women, but they never sit while a woman stands.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well it is going to be a long 8 years of you searching for another "adult".

Good luck on your quest.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

The old play book isn't working. They are going to have to change it up. They needed to get control of the internet better when Obama had POTUS.

Sorry media — this press conference played very different with Trump’s supporters
nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well it is going to be a long 8 years of you searching for another "adult".

Good luck on your quest.

Touche

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Right: Putin just so eager to use nukes over some countries' election.

Trump really needs to go to school

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And how do you know for sure it's gonna be 8 years?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join