It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret courts are Un-American

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No sooner did the Secret court issue a surveillance warrant on members of the Trump Campaign but it leaked to the wife of the manager of Metallica so she could write a news piece about it.

Luise (Bagshawe) Mensch has lived in New York since resigning as the Conservative MP for Corby in 2012 so that she could spend more time with her children and her American husband, Peter, the manager of the heavy metal band Metallica.

Now 45, the woman born Louise Bagshawe in London who once dominated the chick-lit bestseller lists in the UK has reinvented herself once more: working as an executive for Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp by day, and probing Donald Trump’s Moscow connections by night.

“They gave me one of the most closely guarded secrets in intelligence,” she said in a telephone interview. “People are speculating why someone trusted me with that. Nobody met me in a darkened alley in a fedora, but they saw me as someone who has political experience and is their friend. I am a pro-national security partisan. I don’t have divided loyalties.”

Mensch said she gained her reputation among intelligence professionals on both sides of the Atlantic as a result of her furious criticism of the Guardian’s handling of the NSA files leaked by Snowden when he walked out of his NSA job in Hawaii and fled to Hong Kong.

the guardian . com

Jesus Christ. Not only does the secret court fail to let someone defend themselves, but it immediately leaks to the press. .

Mike Grouchy
edit on 18-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So only secret when it suits them.
General Flynn gets surveilled but the Press only prints the word Trump.

Slander by association, secrecy to prevent exoneration.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What the #ing hell is wrong with people.

President Trump is trying to end the world wide Iranian Sex Slave Trade,
and all this bitchy little # can do is slander him on behalf of the secret court and their incestuous decision to give themselves permission to be secretive.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And they didn't even have the courage to leak to an American Journalist.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Secret Courts are Un-American.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Secret courts are un-American. Why aren't Trump and Congress doing something about them instead of pandering to polluters and racists?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Secret courts are un-American. Why aren't Trump and Congress doing something about them instead of pandering to polluters and racists?

Apparently it is true.

Women do not support other women.

Luise (Bagshawe) Mensch leaked the Secret Court
so the shadow government could stop Trump
from busting the pedophile rings, and from rolling up the world wide Iranian Sex Slave Trade.

I notice his critics no longer call him a sexist.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There have been over 1500 arrest in relation to underage sex trafficking since President Trump had his Attorney General confirmed. Including Haiti, and Ghana. This world wide Iranian Sex Slave Trade is being rolled up from the bottom up.

Here is one discovery from Just yesterday.

Michael O’Malley speaks at a community forum at the Harvard Community Services Center in Cleveland. Cuyahoga County prosecutor O’Malley said Tuesday that more sexual assault cases are expected to be found as his office continues to review more than 1,900 cases categorized as inactive since 2012. O’Malley said Tuesday it’s likely that hundreds of criminal charges from the cases prosecutors failed to enter into the Juvenile Court’s tracking database and determine whether charges were warranted.

Cuyahoga County prosecutor: Dozens of child sex assault cases were ‘ignored’

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The vast majority of the Main Stream Media is unknowingly complicit in covering up these crimes.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

But you think he isn't "doing something about" it.

Do your own research.

(post by DJW001 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by mikegrouchy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That's what I thought.

This thread is three days old,
and not a single argument against it has been forthcoming.
Either good, mediocre, or bad.

Meanwhile I haven't even gotten up on my horse of righteousness.
Yet.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Question: Has a Judge sitting on the FISA court ever recused themselves from a case due to conflict of interest?

Answer: No. Not that we know of. In fact some of them have Stock in Companies they rule on.

FISA Court Judges James Zagel, Susan Wright, and Dennis Saylor have all owned Verizon financial securities. Verizon is one of the largest cell phone service providers in the US and is an integral part of the NSA’s surveillance programs, including the collection of so-called “metadata.” Without Verizon’s participation it is unlikely a mass surveillance program could work.

FISA court Judges signing off on NSA surveillance program invest in Verizon Stock

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael T. Flynn (ret.) — who resigned Monday — was the victim of a hit job launched by intelligence operatives, Obama government holdovers and former Obama national security officials, according to former intelligence officials who spoke with The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

The talk within the tight-knit community of retired intelligence officers was that Flynn’s sacking was a result of intelligence insiders at the CIA, NSA and National Security Council using a sophisticated disinformation campaign to create a crisis atmosphere. The former intel officers say the tactics hurled against Flynn over the last few months were the type of high profile hard-ball accusations previously reserved for top figures in enemy states, not for White House officials.

This was a hit job,” charged retired Col. James Williamson, a 32-year Special Forces veteran who coordinated his operations with the intelligence community.”

batr . org / NSA and CIA is the enemy of the people

By acting unilaterally they admit they think they are the Government.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 21-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
The details that emerge are just shocking.

Blatant political exploitation of the secret Fisa Court.

So, in June 2016, the Obama Justice Department sought permission from the FISA court to conduct a national-security investigation against Trump insiders — and perhaps even Trump himself — on suspicion that they were acting as agents of a foreign power. The FISA application is said to have “named” Trump, though it is not clear whether that means the Justice Department was targeting him as a surveillance subject. Apparently, though, the application was so thin that even the FISA court, though notoriously accommodating of government surveillance requests, declined to approve a warrant.

Still the Obama Justice Department did not give up. In October, virtually on the eve of the election, it submitted a second FISA application — this one more narrowly tailored, avoiding mention of Trump himself. The FISA court granted this application. Indications are that the investigation is ongoing, targeting former Trump advisers Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, and Carter Page.

www.nationalreview.com...

So back in June 2016
In a secret court
with a request for a secret warrant
Trump was named
and we are just finding out about it now,
which means he was not able to represent or defend himself.

Why didn't they just ask him to his face?

People need to see this.
This is what got Nixon to resign.
This should send charges to the previous administration. If they can do this to someone running for president from a major political party they can do this to anyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am willing to say that I suspect the following.
    The FISA court has become the court of the Globalist Secret Gestapo.
    President Trump Has said "we will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism.
    The FISA court, weather knowingly or unknowingly, is being used to attack, damage, undermine, or destroy the President.
    Because Globalism.

edit on 21-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join