It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn Insists He Crossed No Lines, Leakers Must Be Prosecuted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am not taking sides but the more I think about this...

This was a private US citizen who was wiretapped with no warrant and the contents of his phone call were not leaked they were released to the press. This ALL happened on the Obama Admins watch. They were arguing on whether to say anything and who said they should. Comey. I am wondering if that is why he is still around.

Think of the big picture. The US government is doing what they accuse Russia of doing. A controlled police state.

Normally intercepts of U.S. officials and citizens are some of the most tightly held government secrets. This is for good reason. Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do.

Link

The more I think about it...it was a political hit.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds just like when the DNC blamed Russian hackers, not the content, when the damaging emails were released that caused Hill to lose miserably. When in doubt, blame the messenger, not the message.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I agree, it is a political hit. So now it is ok for an illegal leak to expose government wrongdoing. Which it clearly is. But they want to assassinate Snowden for doing the same thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This was "Signal-Electronic Intelligence" that has every word spoken between private American citizen Flynn, and the Russian Ambassador.

The METHOD by which this conversation was obtained is ULTRA TOP SECRET. Not because it's so high-tech, but because so many people in the country are being recorded, when they think they're talking on a private...even a secure scrambled line. Landline or Cellphone.

Also, I heard a Democrat Senator this evening who was foaming at the mouth, because he'd seen the transcript of Flynn's conversation with the Russian Ambassador. He implied that both Trump and Pence were mentioned...and that Trump was the reason why Russia didn't Retaliate in December with like-kind sanctions, after Obama levied sanctions against Russia for "meddling" in the U.S. election. (Russia always retaliates. But not this time. hmmmm)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
a reply to: xuenchen

He didn't cross any legal lines. The White House made that abundantly clear today, like a gazillion times thanks to reporters that doesn't seem to understand the English language.

Oh, I think they understand perfectly.

They are just grasping at anything, anything at all.
Desperate to get hold of the narrative once again,
and try and be relevant.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This was "Signal-Electronic Intelligence" that has every word spoken between private American citizen Flynn, and the Russian Ambassador.

The METHOD by which this conversation was obtained is ULTRA TOP SECRET. Not because it's so high-tech, but because so many people in the country are being recorded, when they think they're talking on a private...even a secure scrambled line. Landline or Cellphone.

Also, I heard a Democrat Senator this evening who was foaming at the mouth, because he'd seen the transcript of Flynn's conversation with the Russian Ambassador. He implied that both Trump and Pence were mentioned...and that Trump was the reason why Russia didn't Retaliate in December with like-kind sanctions, after Obama levied sanctions against Russia for "meddling" in the U.S. election. (Russia always retaliates. But not this time. hmmmm)

Sanctions is an act of economic war and the real war usually always happens shortly there after. I don't blame Putin for not wanting to drag His people into world war 3 especially when there are so few of them. I think We need to be more concerned with the assholes in our government whom are hell bent in starting the Russian vs US war.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Two very insightful articles on this debacle -

theweek.com...

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You know what I'm reminded of?

A quote from Oliver Stone's "JFK" -

Like Caesar, he is surrounded by enemies, and something's underway, but it has no face, yet everybody in the loop knows.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

originally posted by: carewemust

I think We need to be more concerned with the assholes in our government whom are hell bent in starting the Russian vs US war.

You're describing Senators McCain and Graham, along with CEO's of Aircraft, Cruise missile, etc. companies, who would enjoy a $1 Trillion infusion of cash. Even if it kills all of us. (Mabye the CEO's/family of America have a WARM escape location under Antarctica, of all places. Anyone hear more about this?)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Looks like there is a strategy to remove the more moderate voices surrounding Trump I will be very interested in any replacements for staff that resign or are forced out.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nice post...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

My theory is they honestly believe information is being withheld and by asking the question repeatedly they're going to get Spicer to slip up like he did when he accidentally referred to Trumps judge pick as a "him" before the actual announcement.

That actually makes sense from a strategic perspective, by is annoying as all hell to listen to. Same tactic every press conference.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Um, what was in the leak?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Um, what was in the leak?

Seems nobody knows or ain't talking. lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Obama fired him because he was terrible at his job. Before there was alternative facts there was Flynn facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Kali74

Republican?

Flynn was Democrat who served on Obamas administration.

Flynn is a registered Democrat, having grown up in a "very strong Democratic family".[70

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Admit it. You are very poorly informed..

Uninformed idiots should keep their fool mouths shut.

And obama FIRED HIM...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

HA HA USA listening in on Russian communications within their own borders.
It's national security and it's not against the law. Leaked information that has been legally obtained is certainly admissible.
It doesn't matter if it was leaked or not. There will be further and deeper investigations.

But I'm more concerned that you guys don't seem to care.
Do you really want a Russian sympathizer in the Whitehouse?

You guys won't be happy until Putin has control of our nukes right?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

The same one.
The WH statement is that the leak is the issue.

The leak is not the issue.

Flynn was interviewed by the FBI just recently. The word is he was not very forthcoming. The FBI had transcripts from an intercepted phone call and Flynns answers didn't jive with that.
Lying to the FBI is a felony. Flynn is more than likely facing a trial at the very least.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Like this matters when in fact the Whitehouse being in cahoots with Russia is the real issue.
What does Russia have on trump that he kisses Putin's Ass?
Ill just put this out there. The Senate is going to subpoena the IRS for trumps tax returns and there is going to be further investigations into this whole thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

Well it certainly was over the summer when Russia leaked the DNC emails.
Karma certainly is a biotch.
edit on 2152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join