It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Whines As Trump Calls on Less Established News Outlets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You're going to see more diversity at the WH press briefings as well via Skype.

Why should the big media pigs get all the fodder. NYT, WaPo, CNN, and network TV players are dealing with a new game in town. They have controlled the narrative long enough bending it so far to the left, the American public got a permanent crick in their neck. The People have finally caught onto their methods and their fake news type reporting.

I would like to see Breitbart included in the press briefings, as well. They have some really good investigative reporters and why not include them?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I mean, imagine someone or a group so completely arrogant where they first attack you with seething vitriol one fine day, and then be expecting you later to concede to whatever wish they ask from you, like "a question"..

Yes, and during the DNC leaks, Podesta leaks we were enlightened
with the truth that nearly all of these big MSM outlets have a
political agenda, a bias that runs so deep they actually were
not reporting the truth, but Clinton approved propaganda.

This is what those mainstream news people are doing.

That, and much more. The money and power for some of those
who continue to tow that propaganda line is very lucrative, and
powerful rewards.

Soros awards and skittles for all.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Because feeding the media stories is something new? Are you kidding me?

How many media personalities were openly campaigning for Donald Trump? You can't get any more in bed with the media than Trump and Hannity. Trump even used Hannity as an alibi in a debate. The guy did campaign ads. He was an advisor for the campaign. His former boss, the most influential man in American conservative media, Roger Ailes, was an advisor to the Trump campaign. Lou Dobbs was doxxing Trump accusers. Breitbart was of course 100% in the bag for Trump (and it's Chairman was running Trump's campaign and is now his chief advisor). Infowars was paying protesters up to $5,000 to interrupt pro-Clinton speeches.

The Trump campaign paid Sinclair Broadcast Group for favorable coverage.

Bret Baier and the rest of the Fox News line up were reporting spurious purported rumors from the FBI the week of the election. Rumors that originated almos certainly with Giuliani (who just got an appointment) or Trump and Rudy's mutual pal, Kallstrom. CNN hired Corey Lewandowski ffs. They've still got a couple Trump surrogates (Kayleigh McEnany and Jeffrey Lord) on their payroll.

Then you had Trump's friend of 25 years, David Pecker, had his tabloid (The National Enquirer) buy a former playboy model's story about Trump so they could bury it (they paid $150k). They published a stream of completely fabricated pieces about all of his primary opponents.

"Yet you never once complained about that, did you?"
edit on 2017-2-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Excellent strategy....make them fight for it and give the little unknowns a chance.
Thats competitive.

Getting someone who isn't hungry because they are a big news outlet and replacing them with people who can do their job-s better than they are,because they are hungry,is a good thing.

In the words of Trump "you're fired"

Also,I like watching the big news outlets get a kick in the pants...I am not sure who hates the MSM more...us or Donald Trump?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, not putting Fox or anyone on a pedestal here.

ETA: But Fox was the only "Main" news outlet that
was truthful about Clinton during the campaign.
At least they were truthful and not in the tank
for Hillary.

No one is immune, but I am willing to give them earshot
till they are found to be B.S.

Which, I could name a few of them ( B.S. Outlets) that were outed in 16
but almost cringe at typing their names.

edit on 13-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You really did not answer my question, you skipped over the real issue there. During the election it was found that The Clinton Campaign was collaborating with, feeding, and correcting news articles for many of the big MSM outlets.

That's because that wasn't the post I responding too. I didn't "skip" anything. I replied to that post in a different post.

Most people think and say Andrew died of natural causes.

But go ahead, if you have a conspiracy minded
theory on someone killing him off, don't be shy.
Lets hear it, by all means.

Lmao. Right back at you? This is what you said remember?

Its a fight of a lifetime, ask Andrew Breitbart or Michael Hastings.... oh...wait.......

Are you now going to pretend that you didn't just insinuate that foul play was possible in the death of Andrew Breitbart? (and Michael Hastings for that matter)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I watched my first Sean Spicer briefing last week. It made me feel good that he was taking questions from reporters via large screen Skype. That's fewer questions that the arrogant BOZOS at CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC get to ask!

But, Spicer did a full 2 hours of answering questions. Does he do this every day?!?! If so, he deserves some kind of special award. I'd start calling certain reporters, dumbazz, stupid, etc.. in the first 20 minutes.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why should the big media pigs get all the fodder. NYT, WaPo, CNN, and network TV players are dealing with a new game in town.

Your too kind, I had another term in mind when I wrote the OP,
but thought better of it.

They have controlled the narrative long enough bending it so far to the left, the American public got a permanent crick in their neck.

LOL. Yep, and I think they are all seeing Red now too.
Literally, the people and the press, did what we had to do.

I would like to see Breitbart included in the press briefings, as well. They have some really good investigative reporters and why not include them?

Good question, are they included? I really dont know....

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Your right, I think they should have to fight and work for it,
that is the only way to keep them half honest.

Also,I like watching the big news outlets get a kick in the pants...I am not sure who hates the MSM more...us or Donald Trump?

It might be a toss up, though I think from the look on his face so many
times he is seething mad. He has called them out so many times Its almost unreal.
Surreal feeling....

When I found ATS, it was like finding a gold mine.
This is going to be a fun few years, yes full of fight
but at least we have a fighting chance.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's because that wasn't the post I responding too. I didn't "skip" anything.

You did, skipped it twice.

Are you now going to pretend that you didn't just insinuate that foul play was possible in the death of Andrew Breitbart? (and Michael Hastings for that matter)

I never said that. In fact, I'd leaned towards foul play.

It was you that insinuated that whomever bought Breitbart
had a motive ore pre involvement?

Ask Andrew Breitbart who died on the street 5 days after Robert Mercer invested the first $10 million in Breitbart News. Of course we all know who took over from there at Breitbart right?

I'm not going to play little games with you. Asked you two questions,
if you want to ignore them go ahead and be disingenuous for all I care.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Irony..

Establishment media has pretty much been the state run media of the West.

The only difference between a country like Russia and a country like the US is that the US haven't really even needed to be that draconian since 90% of the supposedly free press is all owned by 6 corporations owned by the globalist establishment.

Had they ever needed to resort to such drastic measures you can bet your sweet ass they would.

But it's always interesting to see liberals embrace the globalist elite and their agenda. To hell with everything as long as you people win right? You'll support the pedo establishment and the worst criminals on the planet as long as you get one over on conservatives right?

Keep digging that grave.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I watched my first Sean Spicer briefing last week. It made me feel good that he was taking questions from reporters via large screen Skype. That's fewer questions that the arrogant BOZOS at CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC get to ask!

Yes, love his briefings. Apparently he is a hit too.
With you on the self control, he must have huge self control,
don't know how he does it.

The one thing that the media must not see about themselves
is their arrogant, self conceited dumbassery.

If they did see it, they would die from embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yes, love his briefings. Apparently he is a hit too.
With you on the self control, he must have huge self control,
don't know how he does it.

The one thing that the media must not see about themselves
is their arrogant, self conceited dumbassery.

If they did see it, they would die from embarrassment.

Spicer seems to be really good-natured. I get the impression he sees many of those "reporters" as fools, but he smiles and always has a good press briefing. I could hardly watch Josh Earnest's briefings. He was slow and dull.
edit on 13-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

And his last name fits well. Spicer.
Its like cinnamon on a steaming cappuccino.

Josh, well his last name was more like an oxymoron.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The White House press only hangs out with each other and their family. Aside from interviewing people, I don't think they interact with "real" people at all.

Another reason why down-to-earth reporters from towns all over the USA and the world are so good to see. They aren't the smoothest when it comes to asking questions, but what they want to know is more relevant to the people of the country.

CNN spent an entire day last week discussing Ivanka Trump's clothing being removed at Nordstrom, and KellyAnne Conway committing a cardinal sin by promoting Ivanka's clothing line.

Azzholes like CNN should be removed from the White House press pool. The only objections would come from demented, delusional Congressmen like Schumer, Warren, Peelowsi, Franken, and CNN.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Aside from interviewing people, I don't think they interact with "real" people at all.

That doesn't help either. I wait with baited breath for The White House
correspondents dinner this year, if those cowards don't chicken out.

Another reason why down-to-earth reporters from towns all over the USA and the world are so good to see. They aren't the smoothest when it comes to asking questions, but what they want to know is more relevant to the people of the country.

Exactly. Not groomed for a decade knowing they will be out of a job
if they were to step over the line, and ignore their masters.

CNN spent an entire day last week discussing Ivanka Trump's clothing being removed at Nordstrom, and KellyAnne Conway committing a cardinal sin by promoting Ivanka's clothing line.

And I promptly cut up a few silver cards, and will purposely boycott the stores accordingly.

Azzholes like CNN should be removed from the White House press pool. The only objections would come from demented, delusional Congressmen like Schumer, Warren, Peelowsi, Franken, and CNN.

We could write a book, literally. These people need to be taken down
a notch or two, or to the bottom of the barrel. Lifetime pressers to
go with lifer politicians. SMH.....

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I agree 100%. I can't wait until we have a state-run media, sponsored by the president.

Then we won't have to worry about what are facts or not nor having to ask tough questions. So much simpler.

Where have you been the last 8 years?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I just came across this vid and have to say that it clarifies much of who ,what ,when, where and why Trump .In the back of my mind I see a possible hidden hand that gives me hope in the next 4 years . I guess it could really go anywhere but one other thing I was convinced about before was that the US and the rest of the world needed something different and Hillary and the regular GOP pics were not it . Trump is neither but if you think about what the guy making this YT vid has to say then Trump is one lucky POTUS . www.youtube.com... its a 5 min vid and very pointed .I wish I could embed so do the clickey thing...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Because feeding the media stories is something new? Are you kidding me?

Not just feeding, but writing the stories was The Clinton campaign.

Not just campaigning for, but covering up the truth of her lies,
her absolute disregard for the truth concerning her emails,
her treasonous activities with foreign donors.

You can't get any more in bed with the media than Trump and Hannity.

An example?

His former boss, the most influential man in American conservative media, Roger Ailes, was an advisor to the Trump campaign.

As is stands, nearly every anti Trump thread called out Fox
as an unreliable source of news, discredited. So what is your
argument here?

I never once defended Ailes anywhere, nor even commented on him.

Breitbart was of course 100% in the bag for Trump (and it's Chairman was running Trump's campaign and is now his chief advisor).

Again, I think your confused. The difference is colluding and covering
massive corruption vs campaigning.

Bret Baier and the rest of the Fox News line up were reporting spurious purported rumors from the FBI the week of the election. Rumors that originated almos certainly with Giuliani (who just got an appointment) or Trump and Rudy's mutual pal,

Evidence? Any at all, or just that Clinton lost her second election
because America saw her fangs and cast water on her aspersions
so that she melted away in defeat? The FBI certainly had plenty
of evidence, that part you want to ignore.

CNN hired Corey Lewandowski ffs. They've still got a couple Trump surrogates (Kayleigh McEnany and Jeffrey Lord) on their payroll.
Well, we all know CNN is crooked, they may have something
nefarious up their sleeve there, ya think?

Then you had Trump's friend of 25 years, David Pecker, had his tabloid (The National Enquirer) buy a former playboy model's story about Trump so they could bury it (they paid $150k).

"Yet you never once complained about that, did you?"

Never heard about it, however I will check it out. Doubt it could
come close to Bill Clinton and his trips on Lolita Express with his
pal, to Epstein's Pedophile Island. Of which, the media covered
that up, and still to this day does.

Not to mention some other odd strange occurrences, people
found dead, ambushed, and worse.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Trump is neither but if you think about what the guy making this YT vid has to say then Trump is one lucky POTUS . www.youtube.com... its a 5 min vid and very pointed .I wish I could embed so do the clickey thing...

Have not watched yet, but here is imbed.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join