It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK imperial wizard Frank Ancona is found dead-"tragic and senseless act of violence"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well BLM are looking for racists so the KKK and Neo Nazi skinheads fit the bill.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: muse7
Well ain't that a real shame.....

Killing someone because they are an arsehole is cool? Be careful what you wish for my tolerant progressive comrade!

Sorry, but KKK is meant to be disbanded long ago. It just kept getting revived just like the Nazi Party. KKK was the reason Lincoln got killed.

historiccamdencounty.com...

I know exactly what the KKK represents! A bunch of racist arsholes! But killing someone because they are racist is that the answer to our problems? Is that justifiable under our laws?
If a Black person calls me a cracker does that give me the right to murder another human being because of......WORDS?

FFS! What are you people thinking? Better yet, what are you promoting? It ain't gonna be pretty if ya'll get what your wishing for!

Again, its inevitable!! Esp, when SHTF. All they are good for is suppressing the rebuilding of civilization and causing shooting wars. US likes to play the divide and conquer game since the British lost that one. You can keep blaming other countries all you want, but, I tell you now. Any race that aren't Americanized are actually more peaceful.

I know there are black gangs who abuse the power of racism. Those are mostly Americanized blacks.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What do you say?
More food for me.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Killing someone because they are an arsehole is cool? Be careful what you wish for my tolerant progressive comrade!

Sorry, but KKK is meant to be disbanded long ago. It just kept getting revived just like the Nazi Party. KKK was the reason Lincoln got killed.

I know exactly what the KKK represents! A bunch of racist arsholes! But killing someone because they are racist is that the answer to our problems? Is that justifiable under our laws?
If a Black person calls me a cracker does that give me the right to murder another human being because of......WORDS?

FFS! What are you people thinking? Better yet, what are you promoting? It ain't gonna be pretty if ya'll get what your wishing for!

You seem to have become very triggered because people are not mourning the death of an imperial wizard.

You okay?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh well, I guess if you play with fire you're going to get burned eventually.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: seasonal

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round....Karma is delivered.

Des

I mean hypothetically I agree that Karma seems like a logical idea.
Balance of the Universal forces and all of that.

But it just doesn't seem to work like that in reality, at least for me.
Maybe I'm actually too uninformed about all of the facts, which is very possible.

It's all very confusing.
Does "no good deed go unpunished", or do "good deeds get rewarded"?
It seems to be a little bit of both and even sometimes nothing comes of it.

I dunno...
Your post got me thinking about the Universe again I guess...
Don't wanna take this off topic or anything.

I think the KKK guy might have committed suicide but that's just a guess.
I don't know anything about the situation so can't say much besides speculation.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Jesuits are the reason Lincoln got killed.........

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: carewemust

Well BLM are looking for racists so the KKK and Neo Nazi skinheads fit the bill.

That would be a great smackdown rumble, if it's no-holds barred, and immunity granted in advance, if the loser(s) don't come out of it alive.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything.

Here's my thoughts on the subject. . . .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks

It sounds ugly and totally un American

People I know, an inter-racial husband & wife had bricks thrown through their windows and a cross burned in their yard back in the 80's for daring to be married and living in a KKK territory.

They felt their lives were threatened.

These aren't jus your average right wing SJW's so to speak.

edit on 12-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That would be the fair thing to do.

All racists need killing coz.... they're racists!

Doesn't matter what color they are.

And the burden of proof is on the accused to prove they are not racist.

Sarcasm 101.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lol some wizard bet he couldn't even cast magic missile.

enjoy rotting.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I know what they represent too and I agree that simply being racist shouldn't come with a death sentence. The KKK did more than just say racist things though, they actively persecuted people and did things designed to cause fear.

We don't know what sins rattled around in his closet that might have led to a violent end, or if he was murdered like other people are for reasons that have nothing to do with his beliefs about race.

I dont think anyone here is trying to start a race war. I think they are expressing that this person's beliefs and leadership in the KKK made him a very unsympathetic victim.

Peace,

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That sounds horrible, and what is the point. I don't like the way you choose to live your life. Stupid.

Is there such a beast as a RW SJW.

These aren't just your average right wing SJW's so to speak.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Will you be sending flowers?
Make sure only white lilies

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Destinyone

I am going be the first to say this, what is the KKK about?

I have heard bad things, just never had the harry ones to check it out.

So I am speaking from ignorance, sorry.

If you ask them, they're going to say they stand for Christian values and being advocates for white people.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

That sounds horrible, and what is the point. I don't like the way you choose to live your life. Stupid.

Is there such a beast as a RW SJW.

These aren't just your average right wing SJW's so to speak.

Yep. The KKK have always been "warriors" for the cause of White Supremecy.

So perhaps I should label them not "right wing" (though their politics are definitely that) but WSSJW - Whites Supremacist Social Justice Warriors so as to not confuse them with the RRW SJW, (Religious Right SJW) which would be a whole other thing, mostly related to one or more of the following: abortion, religion in schools and anti-LGBTQ stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

But killing someone because they are racist is that the answer to our problems?

True, if you kill off a KKK, you miss the opportunity to mock them and show civilized people what not to become.

What type cracker we talking here? like a ritz or we going full triscut? Ive been called a cracker before and they never explain which brand...some are delicious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join