It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK imperial wizard Frank Ancona is found dead-"tragic and senseless act of violence"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: muse7
Well ain't that a real shame.....

Killing someone because they are an arsehole is cool? Be careful what you wish for my tolerant progressive comrade!
He never said anything even close to that. Distort the truth to fit your narrative much?

OOC, do you think we should never have tried to kill Hitler? And if that's the case why do you hate America so much? Is it the freedom comrade?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is it only me who is feeling really let down by the fact that this guy was Imperial Wizard?

I would have expected something like Klever Klapper or something.

Oh well, I guess that's another myth busted.
edit on 00pMon, 13 Feb 2017 11:22:00 -060020172017-02-13T11:22:00-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Update:

The wife of a Ku Klux Klan leader is being held on suspicion of murder after her husband was found dead near a Missouri river over the weekend.
Ancona’s body was found Saturday afternoon in the Big River, off Highway C on Big River Road near Belgrade, Missouri. The Washington County Deputy Coroner said the body was found on an access road to the river by a family who was on their way to go fishing. His body was located a few miles from where his car had been originally found.

Over the weekend, Ancona’s death was ruled a homicide after it was determined he died of a gunshot wound to the head.

KMOV.com Police: Wife of KKK leader Frank Ancona being held on suspicion of murder.

Karma need not apply. Simple domestic violence. This time it was the husband that was shot instead of the other way around.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Good Riddance..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Destinyone

I am going be the first to say this, what is the KKK about?

I have heard bad things, just never had the harry ones to check it out.

So I am speaking from ignorance, sorry.

After slavery was abolish African-Americans had their freedom. But they could only live on the poor side of the railway lines. Even then they were discriminated against - having to sit at the back of a bus, separate water coolers, separate schools. Mainly out of fears about their daughters being assaulted like the problems in Germany with immigrants.

Sometimes, people would practise voodoo which involved animal sacrifice. So dressing up as ghosts (those white robes) and standing at the end of a garden kept the practitioners in fear.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

After slavery was abolish African-Americans had their freedom. But they could only live on the poor side of the railway lines. Even then they were discriminated against - having to sit at the back of a bus, separate water coolers, separate schools. Mainly out of fears about their daughters being assaulted like the problems in Germany with immigrants.

Sometimes, people would practise voodoo which involved animal sacrifice. So dressing up as ghosts (those white robes) and standing at the end of a garden kept the practitioners in fear.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

That, and stringing African-Americans up by their necks if they didn't show proper respect for their "betters."

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Karma need not apply. Simple domestic violence. This time it was the husband that was shot instead of the other way around.

On the contrary: that's the karma. Wife kills abusive husband. What goes around comes around.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ooops, double post.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
All over the place tonight...double post again..

edit on 13-2-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The KKK were mostly Protestants from Scots Irish backgrounds. They strarted off as a pop quartet playing music halls in the deep south,. They quickly swapped music halls and Banjos for bed sheets and fun outdoor gatherings complete with Fiery crosses, probably due to health and safety, and something about not wanting to burn down a whites only venue at a time when matches were hard to come by.

oh, and hanging black people from trees was a bigger crowd pleaser than some white guys doing a piss poor black minstrels routine...

Basically a bunch of talentless, vile, homophobic, rascist, intolerant, fascist arseholes...A bit like Ted Nugent in white pojamees only he went into the music hall business before turning into a intolerant arsehole.... I think.?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

[Karma is] about learning from your experiences, not about receiving the consequence of your negative action for the sake of receiving it. The focus needs to be on achieving personal growth as a result of your deeds; even if we are not consciously aware of it, there is growth occurring at the soul level. Karma is an opportunity to move forward. If you see somebody hurting another person and then you see that aggressor hurt or suffer afterwards, it’s not your place to point your finger and say “Karma,” or “they got what was coming to them.” Karma is accumulated so we can eventually rid ourselves of it, learn what we need to learn from this human experience, and move on. It has nothing to do with the energies of judgement and blame.

Collective-evolution.com - Why Karma Has Nothing To Do With “Getting What’s Coming To You”.

The argument is subtle. They essentially say, if it was all about "doing good deeds" and never ever "doing bad things" then there is no difference than tithing your way to heaven. Just pay enough in good karma deed coins and you can pass through! No, karma is a lifelong web that ties your soul to the cycle of life and rebirth. You learn through your experiences to decrease that web so you can attain release from the cycle upon death. It is not a rubber ball of truth and consequences ready to "lay my vengeance upon thee."

Although I do like that version too! Instant karma has its appeal. As far as the OP's subject matter... not enough to say anything more than an off-handed comment. Who knows? Maybe the wife wanted to shack up with somebody new and figured who would care if he was not amongst the living? Not the retribution, eye-for-an-eye, reason, huh?

I am sure that it is more messed up than we know at the moment.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The wife and stepson of a Ku Klux Klan leader found shot dead in Missouri have been charged with murder.

His wife Malissa Ancona, who appealed for his return on Facebook, and stepson, Paul Jinkerson Jr were charged with the murder on Monday.
Both have been remanded without bail.

BBCNews.com, Feb. 13, 2017 - Ku Klux Klan killing: Frank Ancona's wife and stepson charged.

Now some comments can be made! Ewwww. Being the first one. WTF?! Being another.

It appears to be worse than karma! Oedipus complex anyone?
edit on 13-2-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: formatting

edit on 13-2-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They must've been tired of his racist rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Seriously? You want to argue with me about karma?
edit on 13-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
It has been used in that way for political purposes. As a concept is is much deeper than that, though. Karma simply means action, and for every action there is a reaction. It is not necessarily moral, nor do its workings necessarily conform to what the limited human mind considers "just."

You know, every time I hear somebody from the West talk about karma, they are always met with a reply along the lines of "you are misunderstanding the concept of karma". It's like we are forbidden from discussing the idea and we are incapable of comprehending its greater meaning.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Um...

Well, I would not jump to the precise conclusion that you have, with regard to motive, although no doubt that would be the most salacious and scandalous one to jump to. I would have thought that a potential death benefit would be the likely motive, far more likely than some sort of incestuous involvement between Mr Ancona's wife, and his step-son.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: DJW001
It has been used in that way for political purposes. As a concept is is much deeper than that, though. Karma simply means action, and for every action there is a reaction. It is not necessarily moral, nor do its workings necessarily conform to what the limited human mind considers "just."

You know, every time I hear somebody from the West talk about karma, they are always met with a reply along the lines of "you are misunderstanding the concept of karma". It's like we are forbidden from discussing the idea and we are incapable of comprehending its greater meaning.

No, snowflake. Someone correcting you or disagreeing with you is not forbidding you from doing anything. They are correcting you or disagreeing with you.

Stop being so thin skinned, stop generalising and lose the chip on your shoulder about being a westerner.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
No, snowflake. Someone correcting you or disagreeing with you is not forbidding you from doing anything. They are correcting you or disagreeing with you.

Stop being so thin skinned, stop generalising and lose the chip on your shoulder about being a westerner.

Am I supposed to be triggered by your use of the word "snowflake"? Or the rest of the nonsense you posted? Sorry, but the only feeling I have right now is one of pity, for you.

Why would I have a chip on my shoulder about being a Westerner?

Envy is a horrible trait.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh I understand karma all right - just the eastern version of heaven/hell; keep the plebs under control

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join