It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Liberal news? I think so.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Found this news story this morning from 'The Independent' claiming "refugees" living on the streets of Paris are being brutally attacked by Police and having their belongings stolen such as blankets, coats etc.. but just reading the story smacks of bs and pandering for the activists to come out again. The story reads as such sadness & demoralisation that it's hard for the Liberals not to get up out of their seats and go protest but I believe it's fake news for that reason alone. Below is just one section from the article:

One 45-year-old man told researchers an officer kicked him so hard in the shoulder that he was admitted to hospital for the next 20 days for treatment, while others described being tear gassed if they did not move quickly enough. According to one young Afghan man: “If we question them or say we have nowhere to go, they bring out the tear gas.” Around 37 per cent of respondents said they had experienced other forms of police violence in Paris, including physical beatings and verbal abuse, while a third had sleeping bags, tents, blankets, clothes and other belongings taken by police or other rough sleepers.

I believe Ms Stanton to be a far left Liberalist who wants everyone to feel pity from us here in the UK so more of these "Refugee's" can get into the UK. I believe she is spreading propaganda to further her cause and the Lefts cause.... I believe she doesn't really understand what will happen in the UK if more and more of these "Refugee's" are allowed in. I've put Refugee's in " " because I believe they aren't Refugees... not ones fleeing war anyway. As we've discussed many times on ATS, they are mostly Economical and some are even Radical Muslims with agendas of their own. I call it 'exageration' of actual events which amounts to fake news.

I call bs on this fake news... what say you?

www.msn.com... r-AAmPVNx?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout
edit on CSTSun, 12 Feb 2017 06:55:44 -06000000002806x044x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

From what I know, Parisians are about done with the brown problem.

They opened their hearts and the borders of their country to a savage group of thankless beggars. They got what they deserved ... but they've learned their lesson. Now they've gotta do what they've gotta do.

If they had a lick of sense about other things, they'd shut down the liberal press until the clean-up process is over and done with.

Anyone remember this headline? The story has been taken down from the site, but I could still do a screen grab on this:

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Global Liberalism has been Hijacked by those who wish to Destroy National Souvernity as a Way to Control the Masses . Karl Marx would be Proud of these Scumbags.........

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I'd prefer it if you didn't say 'Brown' problem. I'm 'British Mixed Race' and Brown/Tanned skinned myself. I'd prefer you to say 'ME' people or use the word 'Muslim' or some other word but not 'Brown' people as that is pointing a finger at me too, just for being Brown/Tanned and every other Mixed Race or Tanned person with no association with the ME or Africa.

Thankyou very much.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
How do you tell fake news from real news:

www.dailymail.co.uk... t.html

So which part of this story is fake? The police did not arrest 77 people? The 21 year old wasn't killed?

Google "police brutality paris immigrants"

google searc

The pictures look real. There are multiple stories from multiple sources.

edit on 12-2-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

edit on 12-2-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That story is from November 2014. We are now in Feb 2017!!

I'd call that Old News!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

They opened their hearts and the borders of their country to a savage group of thankless beggars. They got what they deserved ... but they've learned their lesson. Now they've gotta do what they've gotta do.

You mean Trump is right?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

You mean Trump is right?

I don't know if that even matters. There are two things here that I think are important:
1. Remember the underlying causes and effects. How many people even remembered those attacks?
2. Call a Spade, "A Spade." Get past the PC of it ... and deal with the Problem.

Personal to TruthxIsxInxThexMist: I PMd you a response to your reply to mine, because yours was off topic (and disgraceful) IMVHO. I don't want anyone thinking I just blew it off ... and you still haven't opened the note I sent.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: dfnj2015

That story is from November 2014. We are now in Feb 2017!!

I'd call that Old News!

Old news is not fake news. We need to find out what actually occurred in these cases and not get caught-up in the emotional human-interest reporting unless they coincide with the facts.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"Brown problem"?

Oh I can't WAIT to hear your excuse why that phrase isn't blatantly racist.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

"Brown problem"?

This should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The brown problem...
How revealing.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

You mean Trump is right?

2. Call a Spade, "A Spade." .

you're a real piece of work ya know it?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

"Brown problem"?

That line is definitely a racist line pointed at every brown person on Earth without taking into consideration there are brown/Tanned people everywhere and you can't label ALL of us as a brown problem from Africa or ME. There are many in Europe who were born in Europe mostly with Carribean heritage mixed with European white which happened back in the 60's & 70's to begin with and still now in the 2000's. most of us too don't want to be taken over by the 'Islamic' Faith people.

So... really I hate it when I read this 'brown' problem or when people say 'they are trying to eliminate 'white' people from Europe because it's not just White people who are affected.
edit on CSTSun, 12 Feb 2017 09:40:31 -06000000002809x031x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Anyway, back on topic... the news story fake or not?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

One 45-year-old man told researchers an officer kicked him so hard in the shoulder that he was admitted to hospital for the next 20 days for treatment

So .. free healthcare then.

No, Parisian police have history of misconduct and blatant racism (like the current "accident" of shoving a baton up someone's arse while giving him a beating), so I think this might just be true.

It would not shock me at least.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

One 45-year-old man told researchers an officer kicked him so hard in the shoulder that he was admitted to hospital for the next 20 days for treatment

So .. free healthcare then.

No, Parisian police have history of misconduct and blatant racism (like the current "accident" of shoving a baton up someone's arse while giving him a beating), so I think this might just be true.

It would not shock me at least.

Do you have proof of this incident?

If so, do post the photo/s.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Fake news from the op article:

Some had heard of other refugees dying in Paris, either of the cold, health problems or in violent attacks. Several refugees reported that a man had been run over crossing the road, while there were unconfirmed claims another had killed himself after despairing of the situation in Paris. “He went to the top of a building and jumped off,” a migrant told researchers.

www.independent.co.uk... 6.html
edit on CSTSun, 12 Feb 2017 09:46:30 -06000000002809x030x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

More "fake news"
link

Might be something going on in France

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The brown problem.

Well, I now know to stay away and not waste my time on your posts.

Ignorant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join