It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Death to America'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hundreds of thousands rally in Iran against Trump, chant 'Death to America': TV

Yahoo/Reuters
Hundreds of thousands of Iranians rallied on Friday to swear allegiance to the clerical establishment following U.S. President Donald Trump's warning that he had put the Islamic Republic "on notice", state TV reported.

On the anniversary of Iran's 1979 Islamic Revolution, which toppled the U.S.-backed shah, marchers including hundreds of military personnel and policemen headed towards Tehran's Azadi (Freedom) Square.

They carried "Death to America" banners and effigies of Trump, while a military police band played traditional Iranian revolutionary songs.

It's another clue as to "Who the Enemy Is".

You don't get hundreds of thousands of people out in the street ... hating on another entire country ... unless that country is your enemy. I realize that Iran is _Nothing_ compared to America ... That America could wipe out every Iranian on Earth if it set it's mind to such task. But, you don't see Americans out in the street wishing death on Iran.

They're wishing death on US. They ARE the enemy. They're asking for this fight. When it gets down to the jiggy ... remember who started it.

Can you see it yet? This is why Trump's ban needs to be enforced ... and be enforced Now!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I agree it's disconcerting. However, when asked by the government in Iran to protest, one better protest. Don't think it's quite like a protest occurring in America. More akin to a North Korean protest I'd think.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I've lived there. It's the will of the people. The theocracy gets some credit for 'the push', but I'd say there's no one out there who's doing it against their will.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I've never been there, so I bow to your expertise.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I've never been there, so I bow to your expertise.

Full disclosure: It was decades and decades ago. I honestly haven't seen any signs of change and the people I meet from Iran have a 'hesitancy' about them that makes the hairs on the back of my neck start to rise.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As the Rock Band Blue Oyster Cult said back in the late 70's when Iran started the whole "America is the Great Satan" thing, "If he really thinks we're the devil lets send them to hell."

edit on 10-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Perhaps that video should have been played to the three judges who don't think there is any threat from people immigrating from Iran

Just an observation

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I saw the title and thought Hillary was tweeting again.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I saw the title and thought Hillary was tweeting again.

Now I have to wipe drink spray off my monitor.
edit on 10-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Snarl I doubt anyone on this board hates war, prejudice, and religious fanatics more than your or I...But.... Many of the bleeding hearts who say let them in really should go stay a month in each of the banned countries... and if they live come back and tell us all how they were wrong and have changed their minds..

7 countries out of the total Muslim dominated countries is not a drop in the bucket of radicalism.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yahoo being dishonest again.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Iran is famous for their MANDATED displays of "Death to America"....

No surprise that it may garner more supporters considering how the last President ignored a LARGE uprising of Iranians seeking freedom, yet championed the uprisings in Egypt, Libya, Syria... while ignoring the brief uprisings in Saudi and Bahrain...

I would be pissed as well...

The Middle East OIL Power is shrinking... OPEC doesn't control the market anymore... Without that leverage... it becomes what it once was.. a desert... they (power in OPEC) will play ball, they like their affluence...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yeah well,
what else is new.

How about the first Punk Rock President?

Link : www.youtube.com...

Check it out. I mentioned this a few years back.
Maybe you were not paying attention?
C'est la Vie
edit on 10-2-2017 by Wildmanimal because: add comment

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My how a boatload of cash (literally) emboldens an enemy.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
History has proven that appeasement in the face of threats only delays the inevitable attack.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
The Middle East OIL Power is shrinking...

It will be so interesting to see what happens once Putin gets his oil pipeline across Syria and into Europe.

Their Oil Power will become as flaccid as ... well ... that's personal ...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Why do you think the Ukraine gov't was ousted?

This is all games being played by folks who's games are getting OLD....

The folks aren't as gullible as they concluded they were... though they can still buy some upheavel when they need to...

sacrificial pawns who don't know they are sacrificial...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Remember who said "Iran is a tiny Country ?"

The same guy that just sent them a fortune in unmarked bills.

The same guy giving them permission to build Nukes.

The guy who's closest adviser was Irainian.

When a psycho Country uses nukes in the ME.

Will it matter if it is a tiny Country ?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I could not help myself.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Whaddya know liberals and iranians got alot in common both like to play in traffic and condemn america .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join