It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Death to America'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

...and O paid this country billions of our dollars, and aided them in getting uranium from Russia.....

Guess we know what that makes him!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Be fair and square!

Ever heard of their chant on “death to America(ns)”…No..? It’s just “death to America” because of the US foreign policies toward their country thus their whole nation.

Start with the operation “Ajax” back in 1953 and the CIA operations there (still going on daily basis). trump is an unbridled animal but I liked it when he said in O’reilly show “do you think our country is so innocent?””

Do you..?

If you don’t like what you hear, then stop meddling in other nation affair.

My 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: irenialilivenka

Free speech.

It doesn't exist in Iran.

I didn't say it does so what is your point?

Mine was that if America values free speech and it is not a crime for an American to say "death to America" then complaining about the speech of Iranians is hypocrisy.

You obviously didn't get that, it's understandable, but next time try commenting about something I said, not something I didn't.

I uttered "Free speech" because it is speech and they are free to say it.

And you only know Iran from the media, so don't know Iran who might not be "the great US" but are human beings with reasons for saying what they do.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

How many stars you got there bud? OH none?
About 38, actually.

maybe you should rethink.

Maybe you should learn how to count, seriously, 0 & 38 are very different numbers.

Rethink what?

I honestly don't care, though do appreciate the many stars I have been given in this thread.

You might want to take another look.

Hypothetically speaking, if I DIDN'T get the good amount of stars I DID, I would be a moron to let that effect my thoughts.

Seriously, you let stars dictate your thoughts?

I think you need a hobby/education.
edit on 12-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

From the page on which you said "none", I counted 8 stars.

Page 2... 30!!!!

Math not your best subject?

Good bye.

How much truth do you have? OH, none!!!

Maybe time to rethink things.

Don't hurt yourself though.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

originally posted by: Throes

a reply to: Throes

It was a stupid thing to say, never mind a lie.

Bush started it, not Obama or Hillary who only inherited the aftermath.

It's the result of the failure in Iraq.

Not Obama's fault.

Yes it started with Bush and continued with Obama..same stupid foreign policy mistakes.

Obama was elected partially because he didn't vote for the war in Iraq and because he promised what people wanted, an end to the war in Iraq.

He did as good a job as anyone could have done, was an excellent President and is a decent man, as politicians go.

Trump is a crotch grabber who boasts about crotch grabbing. You have to register as a sex offender for that unless you are rich and on television.

Your bias is showing.

I don't care about politics enough to be biased, but I like Obama and believe everything I say, about him and always. You assign the word bias to my thoughts expressed without knowing my unexpressed thoughts, it is impossible to tell from the little information I have about my thoughts, which I bet being positive, about Obama and mentioning a truly disgusting incident regarding Trimp, and you need to claim my bias is showing because EVERYTHING I said was true.

Which is NEVER biased.

Well, at least you didn't call me a liar!

Obama was an eloquent speaker but his foreign policy was just as bad. Yes, he ended the Iraq war and then continued to bomb the heck out of the Middle East. He was an interventionist. Together with Clinton they went the regime change route to continue to destabilize the Middle East. They armed rebels to fight against the regimes. Now those arms are in ISIS hands. Thanks Obama!!

So how does that make me biased? I will be and usually am the first person to say drone strikes kill more innocents in a day than ISIS does in a year.

But you don't know me or what I think, so how could I expect you to know this and assume it.

At the same time, you can't or at least should not assume I am biased.

"As politicians go" is very revealing, you must not know why.

You can't have it both ways. Bush was terrible with foreign policy and Obama continued that journey.

I never asked for "both ways" you ASSUMED that is what I think, but you were wrong.

Me thinks, though I don't know, you hate Obama. There is no hardly a better military technology than the drone, it is going to be used by Trump and probably every President until a better technology comes along.

And ever since Korea the US has been at war somewhere, with someone.

Obama is no standout among his peers in that regard. He didn't drop any A bombs or anything. Honestly, does it make a difference that nobody was inside the drones, because jets can accomplish most of what drones, unmanned aircraft systems, can do?

It's a new technology, saves American lives, and that's the President's job.

Anyway, war is a constant, Obama was better than most Presidents, ended the ground war which is the most dangerous to soldiers, and used drones that killed tons of people.

Pretty standard for a President of America, part of the job, really.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: throes

Every President has done shady ish, no exceptions.

Reagan's administration traded guns for hostages with...Iran.

Truman blew up CITIES.

Clinton and Waco.

Bush. Everything he did.

JPK and JFK with Giancana?

The CIA working with... Giancana, Roselli, Trafficable and Marcello to assassinate Castro.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Iran poses no legitimate threat to the US.

They just hate America, like the rest of the world.

I don't, but free speech is free speech, when Iran invades America then you have a problem.

Which will not ever happen.

Talk is cheap. Israel is afraid of Iran because Iran hates the fact that America is Israel's big brother that protects it.

Israel is not an innocent nation, it is stolen land that increases in size with help from Christian Zionists who fund illegal settlements on sovereign Palestinian land and evict Palestinian people from their meagre dwellings by force and have been for as long as there has been an Israel.

What people fail to see is Muslim nations offered sanctuary to the persecuted (by Romans) Jews and lived in peace for centuries.

The Crusaders murdered every Jew and Muslim in Jerusalem.

Turkey gave the Sabbateans sanctuary until Svi declared himself the Messiah and was forced to convert to Islam.

This is why most Jews who hate Muslims do, Muslims who other than this incident have historically been good to the Jews.

Svi was a lunatic.

Baghdad had a large Jewish population until 2003. They weren't persecuted.

Sometimes people are angry for good reason, Americans have protests about Trump every day, Mosques are being burned down, Muslims now are victims of Christian terrorism.

Watch the news, it's true.

I don't condone violence but defend people's right to say anything they want, like America.

Israel didnt steal the land. It was not owned by anyone at the time of the RE CREATION(by th eUN's precursor organization no less) of The nation originally lost to the ROMANS(but it was smaller than originally) i tused to be JUDEA and ISRAEL side by side before then.

The SO called "palestinians" are also not who they claim to be. Yasser arafatt and ex PLO leadership have confirmed this but its over looked. They are refugees from egypt,jordan and surrounding countries who were kicked out after their attempts to overthrow their own leaders after the war.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What do you call the six day war?

It was an invasion. Britain gave what was not theirs, to people who also had no right to the land of Palestine.

It was stolen from the Palestinians, if you think people who live somewhere have no right to say they own their ancestral homeland you are rationalizing in the most disturbing way imaginable.

It's like say the Colonial Americans didn't steal the land they stole by killing.

It's a smaller land, Israel, but exactly the same principle.

You take by force and you are a thief, technically an armed robber and a terrorist if you are armed robbing a country.

Palestine, owned Palestine, a sovereign state.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Iran poses no legitimate threat to the US.

They just hate America, like the rest of the world.

I don't, but free speech is free speech, when Iran invades America then you have a problem.

Which will not ever happen.

Talk is cheap. Israel is afraid of Iran because Iran hates the fact that America is Israel's big brother that protects it.

Israel is not an innocent nation, it is stolen land that increases in size with help from Christian Zionists who fund illegal settlements on sovereign Palestinian land and evict Palestinian people from their meagre dwellings by force and have been for as long as there has been an Israel.

What people fail to see is Muslim nations offered sanctuary to the persecuted (by Romans) Jews and lived in peace for centuries.

The Crusaders murdered every Jew and Muslim in Jerusalem.

Turkey gave the Sabbateans sanctuary until Svi declared himself the Messiah and was forced to convert to Islam.

This is why most Jews who hate Muslims do, Muslims who other than this incident have historically been good to the Jews.

Svi was a lunatic.

Baghdad had a large Jewish population until 2003. They weren't persecuted.

Sometimes people are angry for good reason, Americans have protests about Trump every day, Mosques are being burned down, Muslims now are victims of Christian terrorism.

Watch the news, it's true.

I don't condone violence but defend people's right to say anything they want, like America.

Israel didnt steal the land. It was not owned by anyone at the time of the RE CREATION(by th eUN's precursor organization no less) of The nation originally lost to the ROMANS(but it was smaller than originally) i tused to be JUDEA and ISRAEL side by side before then.

The SO called "palestinians" are also not who they claim to be. Yasser arafatt and ex PLO leadership have confirmed this but its over looked. They are refugees from egypt,jordan and surrounding countries who were kicked out after their attempts to overthrow their own leaders after the war.

Not even a good or believable conspiracy theory.

"So called Palestinians" "Not what they seem to be" " nobody owned [the named, inhabited land that they have a lot of history in] Palestine."

I have heard this all before, you fool yourself only. Or someone fooled you. Or you are oblivious to common sense and basic concepts of justice.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's ok if I say, "Death To Iran".

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's ok if I say, "Death To Iran".

Of course.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What do you call the six day war?

It was an invasion. Britain gave what was not theirs, to people who also had no right to the land of Palestine.

It was stolen from the Palestinians, if you think people who live somewhere have no right to say they own their ancestral homeland you are rationalizing in the most disturbing way imaginable.

It's like say the Colonial Americans didn't steal the land they stole by killing.

It's a smaller land, Israel, but exactly the same principle.

You take by force and you are a thief, technically an armed robber and a terrorist if you are armed robbing a country.

Palestine, owned Palestine, a sovereign state.

6 day war was a Pre emptive strike. The Arabs were going to invade and the intelligence backed that up. They were going to invade Israel. Israel tried to retun the lands claimed to them but they refused to accept them back because of th e"refugees" in those areas. The arabs tried to take Israel by force not even a week after it was remade so i f anything They started it.

There was never a palestinian state. The arabs in that area were NOMADS. Also th eland was legally Given by the league of nations. Britain was just the one to hand it officially to them.

A AREA is NOT A STATE. It was the AREA called Palestinia. BUT heres the kicker..the ROMANS who stole the land from the Judeans and Israelites renamed it to that as a insult. Of course you are going to ignore this fact. If you are for th eretun of all lands you have to return i t to the original owners. And thats the Judeans and israelites.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Justice does not exist in reality. Only revenge and getting even.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

That is a radicalized philosophy you have got there... good luck with the pessimistic outlook on human nature, I am sure it will bring you peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Palestine, with its inhabitants called Palestinians, existed in Palestine prior to WW's 1 & 2 and in peace...alongside Jews.

Until the Jews decided living there was not good enough they had to OWN it, it WAS Palestine.

I don't give a damn what you call it, it was a legitimate nation and in smaller portions, still is.

If you think denying the existence of justice justifies annexation of sovereign nations, you have to be a serious....

Nevermind. Negative words about people will accomplish nothing. Just know that my words would not be flattering.

I'll bite my tongue, but you know you are done.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Palestine, with its inhabitants called Palestinians, existed in Palestine prior to WW's 1 & 2 and in peace...alongside Jews.

Until the Jews decided living there was not good enough they had to OWN it, it WAS Palestine.

I don't give a damn what you call it, it was a legitimate nation and in smaller portions, still is.

If you think denying the existence of justice justifies annexation of sovereign nations, you have to be a serious....

Nevermind. Negative words about people will accomplish nothing. Just know that my words would not be flattering.

I'll bite my tongue, but you know you are done.

A AREA is not a country. yes we are done because you ignore the facts of the matter.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

...and O paid this country billions of our dollars, and aided them in getting uranium from Russia.....

Guess we know what that makes him!

Really!

And your sources for these bits of wisdom are?

Oh right their aren't any because it's bullsnip.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Palestine, with its inhabitants called Palestinians, existed in Palestine prior to WW's 1 & 2 and in peace...alongside Jews. Text

the land they claim belonged to the people of Judea and Israel long before the Arabs, and actually they are all Semitic both arab and jew. and the proper term is and would be the Levant. also dna has shown that the jews and palestinian arabs (including bedouins) are closer related than the rest.

you do know that the romans changed the name of the land to Philistia which through time became Palaistina and then palestine. to shame and dishonor the people of Judea and Israel, because the Philistines( who certainly weren't arabs, they were a mixed group of sea fairing people that landed and settled there) were considered at the time it was changed to be the greatest enemy the jews ever had.

but you are right, jews and arabs did live there peaceably, long after the romans and everybody that came and conquered the land left. meaning that the jews have a longer claim as to living on the land. seeing how they all never left.

edit on 12-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

By that logic the USA belongs belongs to the natives Americans.

Old claims and storys from the past dont make a country.

Its who occupying has the biggest guns at the time. At the moment it is Israel, it is there weapons and army that make there claim to tge land real not some ild doccuments and what a sky god tells them....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join