It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

went to consistory 32* hello all im back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's hard to know a Freemason except on meeting, but it's easier to know members of the Society Of Anti-Masonic Trolls.

Your experience sounds great Orangemonkey... in some parts of the world it might take 20 years to achieve this in the Scottish Rite!

Also - in many parts I have travelled the JW has much responsibility for conduct of the Lodge at refreshment - but what's the biggest thing in the JD's role where you are? I thought it was quite cruisy!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
It's hard to know a Freemason except on meeting, but it's easier to know members of the Society Of Anti-Masonic Trolls.

Ah, yes, the Incoherently Driveling International Order of Trolls. Quite a popular group around here...

I'll let you guys work out the acronym on your own.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Ok so the purpose is simply to have fun???

Fun is a side effect, in my opinion. It's fun to hang out with friends, conduct the meetings, learn the different parts in the degrees, stage the degrees, etc. But it also has a serious side.

Masonry inculcates important truths that no one should neglect. As a charitable institution it has helped many underprivileged families, which is also serious. Education of our members into ethics and philosophy is serious.

But if it wasn't fun also, no one would participate. People are busy these days, with little time to spare. If our members take the time out of their schedules to come to the Lodge a couple of times per month, they want to relax and enjoy themselves. To me, Masonic meetings combine fun, entertainment, and seriousness.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Quote: "Ah, yes, the Incoherently Driveling International Order of Trolls."

He, He, He - the Conspiracy has finally been EXPOSED!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The 32 degree is nothing.

You are no different than me.

Everyone knows Water forms from Ice at 33 degrees. A truly appropriate metaphor for the mind of a Freemason.

Also, if you are wondering, this reasoning was established by a Freemason, Dr. Fahrenheit.

I wonder who invented the measuring systems that convert from 13" to 33 cm. I'll keep it to myself for once.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That Medallion seems to lie nicely within the "compass of your attainments", Mr Masonic Light.

There is a door to another secret society, here for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Congratulations!

[edit on 31-1-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That Medallion seems to lie nicely within the "compass of your attainments", Mr Masonic Light.

Thanks, MA. And thanks to everyone who voted for me. I didn't expect the award, and seeing it took me by surprise, to say the least. I know it's only an Internet forum award, but considering the number of members on ATS, many of whom contribute greatly and knowledgably here, it is extremely humbling.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There is a door to another secret society, here for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, MA, that is hilarious...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
my fees were 240 dollars as well ,but i did not recieve a sr ring. Also im a loan officer at a high intrest loan co to answer a previous question in regards to wealth i struggle like all others, and started a corp. with a friend this last year" also an ats member" sillinous. We are not trying to take over the world we are just men with the knowledge that we should all live on the level.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Which translates into 'keeping other people from living of the Level' if they are not Brother Freemasons.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ah yes another Pillar of the Organisation heard from.
The Incoherently Driveling International Order of Trolls.

Ok but why all the weird ritualism

You might want to direct this question to the RCC

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Which translates into 'keeping other people from living of the Level' if they are not Brother Freemasons.

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Ah yes another Pillar of the Organisation heard from.
The Incoherently Driveling International Order of Trolls.

I am so glad that's getting a good response here, it took me a little while to come up with that.

[edit on 2/13/05 by The Axeman]

[edit on 2/13/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
and just to show there are no hard feelings i will even give them their very own
mascot.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Awesome! Dude I've got to get to work finding some good images, I'm getting spanked here!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Congratulatons !!! reached the pinnicle ...or did you ??? LOL
MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join