It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion Poll: When will Hillary Clinton be irrelevant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I notice there's still a lot of people talking about Hillary Clinton - possibly the least important person on planet Earth besides Ke$ha. Lately, it seems to be that the line of defense used by the Alt Right looks like this:

Example: Someone criticizes Trump's misuse of Executive Orders.

Response One: Hillary Clinton is a criminal.
Response Two: Bill Clinton is a rapist.
Response Three: Lock Her Up.
Response Four: Trump doesn't use Executive Orders. This is a mainstream media lie.
Response Five: Barack Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.

So I just wanted to find out when people think Hillary Clinton - despite having lost the election nearly 4 months ago - will stop being relevant to discussions; especially when making excuses for our current president's obvious shortcomings.

The choices are:

[X] I can't stop thinking about her. (Never)
[X] When she is in prison. (Never)
[X] When she is president. (Never)
[X] When she stops campaigning for things I don't like. (Never)
[X] Barack Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. (Sigh)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The only time I think about CLinton is when someone creates a thread about her.

The rest of the time.

I'm doing and thinking about other things.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

She was irrelevant once she was out of the Sec.State office.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You forgot, "When She Dies," but, yeah, I choose the "When She's In Jail" option.

Wait, this is about her relevancy? Never mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm adding my own option:

[X] She is already irrelevant.

Attention Hillary, you lost the election to Trump, you lost the nomination to Obama. You will never be President. The sane members of your own party don't even like you. Please stop feeding the rabid snowflakes and go away, you sexist person.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
When did bush stop becoming relevant? It sure as hell wasnt after his term was up. However she will be relevant until we know for sure ahe wont try again next election or to try and gain some other power position.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
She will never be irrelevant.

She is the poster child of corruption and greed.

In the future she will be remembered as one of the catalysts that woke many people up to being given the shaft.

Before I loathed her.

Now I am glad of her. She is the necessary clueless evil that divides and eventually unites the people.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My guess is that she'll spend the better part of the next ten years in court- Bill, too.

they'll both die of old age before ever spending one day in a prison cell, and then her name will be in the news for twenty years as more and more of the world wide corruption surrounding the clintons is finally exposed. People will fear death or worse for leaking information about them for years to come, but it will slowly come to light.

So, around 2050 or so I'd say.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In all seriousness as an outsider looking in at what's going on in America your post sums it up pretty well.

You just love throwing the racism label or the sexist tag around when anyone disagree with you.

I love ur cute nicknames used to further group and divide people.

Have u not learned from history?

You preach about giving everyone a chance and respecting everyone's cultures etc.
Why can you not do it with those who you grew up with?

Il tell you why......because the headlines aren't telling you to be angry.

People is lazy and use headlines as fact.

Research and read from every side and make ur own mind up.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well, it has been suggested that she will run for mayor of NYC. I could care less, since I would not be caught dead there, but she would probably win. It would be a relatively powerful position from a political standpoint, but more importantly, it would be a symbolic consolation prize. I personally can't stand the woman, but it has almost as much to do with her insane cackle as it has to do with her insane politics.

But more to your point, I think that you need to accept the fact that, regardless of any findings from the Justice Department or the FBI, many people have real reasons for believing that she is corrupt, and that she has done things that were morally and ethically questionable at best, all while holding one of the most powerful positions in the world. To many, she represents corruption in Washington. Your argument seems to be (correct me if I am wrong, as I do not want to put words in your mouth), that those people in the public that believe that a powerful civil servant has been dishonest and possibly criminal need to just shut up, and to stop demanding a meaningful, transparent investigation into what transpired. Reasonable people may disagree, but I would not be alone in suggesting that there are still some very troubling aspects as to what Hillary did, and how the situation was handled.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
When did bush stop becoming relevant? It sure as hell wasnt after his term was up. However she will be relevant until we know for sure ahe wont try again next election or to try and gain some other power position.

Bush left an actual impression on our nation and affected policy. The past president will always be at least a little relevant.

Hillary was never president. Not to mention that most of her supporters voted for her for the same reason most of Trump's supporters voted for him. It was because they hated the other team more than they hated their own.

Bernie, Dr. Stein, etc. is far more relevant if you are looking towards current politics.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There was a thread a week or so ago, where someone was trying to blame the Trump administration for having private email addresses.

That would be a case where Hillary is still relevant.

Then there was a thread this morning concerning what Sen. Jeff Sessions may have done over thirty years ago. I found Hillary to be relevant there because she kissed Sen. Robert Byrd .

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Rapist should erect a statue to her.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The stench of her existence will linger long after her death.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hillary should already be irrelevant. She holds no government position and failed her run for presidency. Her recently released public statement shows that she's clawing to stay in the limelight.

But there is still the Clinton Foundation investigation going on so she'll probably be a regular name until that ends at minimum. Then there's the Chelsea for senate/congress issue that will keep the Clinton name fresh in people's heads.

People will be using her as a reference for a while though. It still happens with past presidents and other failed runs at the position.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ummm...Hillary...who...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Bush left an actual impression on our nation and affected policy. The past president will always be at least a little relevant.

Hillary was never president. Not to mention that most of her supporters voted for her for the same reason most of Trump's supporters voted for him. It was because they hated the other team more than they hated their own.

Bernie, Dr. Stein, etc. is far more relevant if you are looking towards current politics.

Honestly

I dont want to laugh at the bernie, dr stein options but serously have you been paying attention?

Bernie sanders is a fraud and i will break it down for you and you can do the research. #1 look up what happened with the aduit the fed bill he co signed with Ron paul. #2 look at how he acted after he found out the dnc had cheated him and the dnc head went onto the clinton team after. He still wanted people to vote for hillary lol even after she backtracked on the TPP. Bernie was never an option he was used to bring in the younger vote for hillary and when push actually comes the shove he backs the banks.

Now onto jill stein lol she shilled for hillary too during the recount and only asked for recounts in states that trump won not the states hillary won if she had been non political and asked for recounts in both states which hillary and trump won that might be different but she didn't.

I knew bernie was a fraud from the get go however actually i respected jill until she showed her true intentions.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Who's Hillary Clinton? *

*(sarcasm implied to stress O.P.'s point on irrelevancy already existing)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I'm adding my own option:

[X] She is already irrelevant.

Attention Hillary, you lost the election to Trump, you lost the nomination to Obama. You will never be President. The sane members of your own party don't even like you. Please stop feeding the rabid snowflakes and go away, you sexist person.

Can I vote for this as well?

..Of course I can!

top topics

join