It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There No More Warriors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Are there no more warriors amongst you!?
Have you settled in with the sheep for that long nights sleep?

We have need of you warrior.
Fear inhabits this land, and it trembles for lack of courage.

You warrior! You must rise up, for your time is at hand.
Our enemies are surrounding us in great waves, drowning your people!

Let your courage be the sail, and your strength be the mast to weather this great storm.
Stand due True North and save us with your shield.

Can you hear me!?
Are there no more warriors!?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Of course there is.

I just know Lagertha is hiding inside there somewhere, just gotta wait for the Viking chick in me to break free!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Of course there is.

I just know Lagertha is hiding inside there somewhere, just gotta wait for the Viking chick in me to break free!

Ya can carry me off to valhalla

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

lol Ghost, that shouldn't be too difficult, seeing as i'm full of Viking. Good arm muscle tone too! I could carry a bear on my back for miles without tiring!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
We were here. We fought for you already and you chose to belittle us and look down on our patriotic ways... told us we were wrong because it made you feel empowered in a shallow world. I personally went to war for you twice in my 15 years, seen more truth in my lifetime than civilian men 3 times my age. I met the enemy head on, displaying the best traits my country could ever develop in a warrior. I took on years of ptsd for my country believing in a higher standard of man only to learn all men are beneath me in a civilian world. To this poster and everyone who would look to me and my kind for help.... F!CK YOU, you have no idea the amount of hate we harbor now for you and your weak kind. If Death himself were to give you advice, he'd sincerely tell you to never ever look my way and ask for help again. My country died years ago, I'm waiting now growing stronger as I wait for your heart to break over this country. When you are at your weakest, I will remain strong because that is what makes me a warrior and not you.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Naabaahii because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

That was very well written naabaahii

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well 3days. What happened to your prayer for the nation post? Peace for the nation. Are you trolling?
Let me dissect your post. An avatar of the great pyramid. Egyptian. Your words, your enemies surround you. Means your talking about a minority in a country. Rise up and fight, I wont use the word J but that is the logical assumption. That really sounds like the rallying call for a minority sect. I'll leave that to the reader to decide who I'm talking about.
So what are you and what are you trying to achieve?
In answer to Naabaahii, please do not be upset by disparaging remarks as Jesus said "they no not what they do".

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I kind of wish that more people in the USA would resist the call to arms. I don't understand what right we have that allows us to go into a sovereign country and impose our morals on them.

Now if another country invaded our land and crossed our boarders with ill intent, then game on. There is nothing wrong with self defense.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

This is more of a concept I am still piecing together. Just thought of it and thought I would post it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naabaahii
We were here. We fought for you already and you chose to belittle us and look down on our patriotic ways... told us we were wrong because it made you feel empowered in a shallow world. I personally went to war for you twice in my 15 years, seen more truth in my lifetime than civilian men 3 times my age. I met the enemy head on, displaying the best traits my country could ever develop in a warrior. I took on years of ptsd for my country believing in a higher standard of man only to learn all men are beneath me in a civilian world. To this poster and everyone who would look to me and my kind for help.... F!CK YOU, you have no idea the amount of hate we harbor now for you and your weak kind. If Death himself were to give you advice, he'd sincerely tell you to never ever look my way and ask for help again. My country died years ago, I'm waiting now growing stronger as I wait for your heart to break over this country. When you are at your weakest, I will remain strong because that is what makes me a warrior and not you.

That would be a great reply in this story. Just a little off on the time-line. No countries in this one.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Well 3days. What happened to your prayer for the nation post? Peace for the nation. Are you trolling?

I believe you may be confused. This is the short story forum.

Let me dissect your post. An avatar of the great pyramid. Egyptian.

It is actually a drawing someone did that believed the pyramid could be used as a giant pump.

So what are you and what are you trying to achieve?

Just trying to get a little creative in the short story forum.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I kind of wish that more people in the USA would resist the call to arms. I don't understand what right we have that allows us to go into a sovereign country and impose our morals on them.

Now if another country invaded our land and crossed our boarders with ill intent, then game on. There is nothing wrong with self defense.

I am not writing about the USA. I am just fooling around with a concept.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I lost 14 years of my life after resisting the filth and corruption of this world,any skill I have is for those I love and care about I owe the system nothing

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

There once was a great warrior, who's clan could not sustain their existence. He left that clan in search of salvation. He explored further south to find the answer. While he was gone to save his clan, a murderous rave of bandits killed his clan.

When he returned to gather his people for departure, he was met with the blood of his kind. Inside him, as inside any true warrior the berserk-er emerged. He found the bandits and not one them survived that quack of destruction.

The warrior does not choose to fight or not fight. He has no choice. He will fight, because that is what warriors do.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No one would answer the old man's call. He watched as the Daesians slaughtered his people. He felt his heart would faint for the sorrow he had witnessed. All in the same time span as would one draw a sword.

Then came the emergence of a familiar feeling. His head tilted forward and he began shaking uncontrollably. When it stopped, his mind was clear.

The smell of blood seemed to heighten his senses. He no longer viewed the invader as a threat, but as more of a willing victim.

An arm here, a leg there, the possibilities were limitless it seemed. He cut through the first of them easily enough. With each death it was no longer a snack, but a meal altogether. He was very hungry.

The Desians that had time to react to the scene taking place before their eyes, did not know if they should run, or stay and fight. They didn't really have a choice. Few of them survived to tale the story of that day. They celebrate that day, even today, as a day of hiding. No Desian will come out of their village on that day.

As the last Desian fell at the old man's feet, the only loud noise was coming from him. In between his shouts of rage, he could here the sweet moans of his enemies that were not yet dead. The feast would continue.

The spirit of rage departed his body, and he quickly felt the toll of what had happened. He clutched his body in pain, breathing at an exasperating rate. As he was taught by the villages last Great Warrior, he began focusing on his heartbeat.

join