It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Nibiru and the Anunnaki!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok. I've been lurking around for a while after that 2012 episode and all. What can I say, I like the hype behind all this. Anyway, I see now that there is a new hype taking form, it's regarding Nibiru's return and the Anunnaki. Do I believe this? No, but like all Sci-Fi stories there's always fun to it, so why not delve into it and grasp a little perspective?

The reason I am posting here is simple: I find it curious that I haven't seen anything related to this subject posted lately. As I said, I've been around for a while and always have an eye on ATS...

My personal opinion is that this is just another hype but I have no clue whatsoever on why is this subject building up or why it isn't bringing much attention into ATS. I would like to further investigate the matter.

It all started when a friend sent me this link (YouTube video) on Facebook:

Then I found this one (in related videos):

I just finished watching this one:

I am just bringing a few pieces to the table in hopes to open a discussion on the matter...
My own opinion is I find it very unlikely that anything will happen anytime soon.

Peace to all.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nibiru is a zombie. No matter how many times it dies does not give up.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kromaion

Like fake news there is a fake myth too

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Interesting none the less

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not this again.............But......on the other hand.........I think we're all gettin' a little tired of this political crap we see every day, so.....

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They are returning, and I am one of their watchers. After the Trump presidency, I sent the report. I told them; it's time. I am hoping they return in time though, lest we be brought back to the stone age.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

There was no such word as Nibiru (or anything like it) in the Sumerian language.

Oxford University maintains the "Electronic Text Corpus of the Sumerian Language" - an online searchable database of the language from all known archeological sources (including the ones that Zechariah Sitchin claimed to have used). Feel free to search it for the word "Nibiru" or similar - it isn't there.

The word Nibiru did exist in the much later Babylonian language where it means 'a river crossing' and may also have been used to refer to the planet Jupiter, but it wasn't Sumerian. Zechariah Sitchin never had access to, or claimed to have access to, Babylonian texts.

All the nonsense based upon Nibiru is clearly and fully debunked if Nibiru never even existed as a word in Sumerian.

Sitchin's ideas are pure fiction, please don't perpetuate the nonsense.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The search engine here will do you good ATS has been politically charged/geared for over the last two years... so if you want history 2012... gotta dig deeper into the history here.

Happy Thursday

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
They are returning, and I am one of their watchers. After the Trump presidency, I sent the report. I told them; it's time. I am hoping they return in time though, lest we be brought back to the stone age.

1. America could vanish off the face of the Earth and we'd never go back to the stone age. The importance of one country and its leader is overstated.

2. Has it occurred to you that if they were sufficiently technologically advanced, they would be spying on our signals intelligence and have a far better knowledge of what is going on than even a considerable team of 'watchers' could provide.

3. The whole Nibiru/Anunaki stuff is provably fiction.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I liked Zechariah Sitchin and found his views interesting. However, with that being said, I can't say I bought into it hook, line and sinker. While I do think some of his views have validity, I have reservations about some of it as well. He's akin to David Icke. He mixed truths with some very speculative reasoning.
edit on 2-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I had a look at that 923 dude in the 3rd video from kromaion and had a hard time understanding
people capable of listening to him 34min.
On the other hand i understand people feeling a little bit worried as it is a lot of stress in MSM this days
and this makes good time for doom and gloom videos.
I like the Nibiru ide, but if it was close to us once it is loooong gone now and as i understand its epileptic path
would make it very unlikely to come back at the same point.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I find the story about Nibiru and the fairly recent evidence of a 9th planet with a 20,000 year orbit interesting.

I dont believe in lizard man aliens or anything like that. But what if the 9th planet exists and enters our neighbourhood every 20,000 causing general mayhem.

edit on 4America/Chicago27Thu, 02 Feb 2017 19:27:34 -060002700000017 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There was no such word as Nibiru (or anything like it) in the Sumerian language.

Oxford University maintains the "Electronic Text Corpus of the Sumerian Language" - an online searchable database of the language from all known archeological sources (including the ones that Zechariah Sitchin claimed to have used). Feel free to search it for the word "Nibiru" or similar - it isn't there.

The word Nibiru did exist in the much later Babylonian language where it means 'a river crossing' and may also have been used to refer to the planet Jupiter, but it wasn't Sumerian. Zechariah Sitchin never had access to, or claimed to have access to, Babylonian texts.

All the nonsense based upon Nibiru is clearly and fully debunked if Nibiru never even existed as a word in Sumerian.

But...
www.cnn.com... olar-system/

Newly discovered extreme objects provide further evidence for Planet Nine

edit on 2/2/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

meh..the 3rd video talks about the "rapture". Lost credibility with me...I'm not even christian and I know the "rapture" is non-biblical tripe.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I sent the report. I told them; it's time. I am hoping they return in time though

What medium/contraption did you use? Space IPhone?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
I liked Zechariah Sitchin and found his views interesting. However, with that being said, I can't say I bought into it hook, line and sinker. While I do think some of his views have validity, I have reservations about some of it as well. He's akin to David Icke. He mixed truths with some very speculative reasoning.

I was a fan of Sitchin's work too. But after years of my own research, I believe he's a fraud. Someone had posted a youtube vid on this thread from the "Sitchin is wrong" website. The guy behind it, Mike Heiser has done extensive work to disprove Sitchin.

But more importantly, EVERY scholar who studies cuneiform says Sitchin's translation is ridiculous.

I don't think that completely voids the idea of Nibiru. Just his version.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've been fascinated by the sign of the woman clothed with the sun for years now. It's pretty incredible how closely it matches the description in Revelation 12.

It's the last best hope for real doom in our lifetime.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

When the First Born event is supported by Egyptian records, then the Rapture isn't a stretch. As far as I know, the First Born event of the OT has not been accounted, anywhere, by any Egyptian record. If it happened, no matter the belief behind it, it should've been documented by upset Egyptians. If and when, and if the source is fair enough, then we all need to revisit our own perception of The Rapture.

I personally believe The Rapture will happen. Call me foolish. I believe a great many things, and I've been disproven by my own acknowledgement of several of my great many beliefs. However, if the OT First Born event did happen, then the Rapture will shock most everyone, except for the chosen 144,000.

Every spoken and written word of mankind is perceived corrupt by someone. Fake News has always been around. We grow further from the well intended search for discernible truths...I'm pretty certain that was covered in the NT, as a sign of The End Times, just before The Rapture. It is not a point in time, The Rapture, it is a consequence of our condition, or so we're told, or so we think introspectively. We don't know collective truth anymore, but for our own declarations. We've reached Critical Mass, or are on our way to superceeding it.

Truths are coming, and most of humanity will wail when they come, and some will accept the truths...a Rapture of sorts?

edit on 2-2-2017 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

But...
www.cnn.com... olar-system/

Newly discovered extreme objects provide further evidence for Planet Nine

It is quite a leap to assume that the existence of a dark cold lifeless rock billions of kilometers from the Earth portends some ancient aliens with near god-like powers, a lust for gold and an inability to synthesize it (really technologically backward considering that we have known since 1942 how to transmute mercury into gold in an accelerator or nuclear reactor).

edit on 2/2/2017 by chr0naut because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kromaion

The reason I am posting here is simple: I find it curious that I haven't seen anything related to this subject posted lately. As I said, I've been around for a while and always have an eye on ATS...

Sitchin is dead as of October 9, 2010 and without him constantly pushing it, its dying with him, because only he claimed he could read the texts...
All the Sitchenites can do now is go "look, this carving looks like an alien" and that's laughable

The word Nibiru did exist in the much later Babylonian language where it means 'a river crossing' and may also have been used to refer to the planet Jupiter,

Its Akkadian, dates to around 2400BCE and means "quay, port; crossing, ford" depending on the usage, it is not a noun, Jupiter was known as Marduk during the Babylonian period and its epithet was "the planet of the crossing", its called that in the MUL.APIN, which is a Babylonian treatise on astronomy. The Sumerians called it Enlil. At no point did they mention anything to do with it crossing, if they had they would have used the Sumerian word "addir"
LINK TO LINGUISTICS PAGE

edit on 3-2-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join