It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Nibiru and the Anunnaki!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
like you I dont believe the whole Niburu/Anunaki stuff but I really enjoy reading about it ... I particularly like all the news that there is a reasonably strong theory that there is an undiscovered planet in our solar system which nicely slots into this story.

The one thing I cant get my head around is stuff similar to the second video ... its the descriptions of alien races stated as fact, like they are David Attenbrough .... I always wonder where they get their facts from ...

Lets hope your posts brings out the "believers" with some updated info on the destruction of planet earth ... their posts are awesome!

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnrobca I particularly like all the news that there is a reasonably strong theory that there is an undiscovered planet in our solar system which nicely slots into this story.

!

Sitchin wrote about that in the 1970s and his claims are actually a much better fit for the discovery of Pluto. Which incidentally, used to be called Planet X,
en.wikipedia.org...
So again, his work heavily relies on the ignorance of his readers for its credibility

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

considering that we have known since 1942 how to transmute mercury into gold in an accelerator or nuclear reactor).
Say what ? do you have a link to papers on the subject ? tks

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

considering that we have known since 1942 how to transmute mercury into gold in an accelerator or nuclear reactor).

its A.Miethe, ”Der Zerfall des Quecksilberatoms,” Naturwissenschaften, 12(1924)

I think its out of print, however
wiki has a page
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: kromaion

meh..the 3rd video talks about the "rapture". Lost credibility with me...I'm not even christian and I know the "rapture" is non-biblical tripe.
Here are just a few references pertaining to the Rapture (and of the days surrounding that period of time) from the Bible:

- 1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

- 1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

- Revelation 3:10 - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

- Mark 13:32 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

- Daniel 12:1-2 - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

- Matthew 24:42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

- Matthew 24:31 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

- Luke 12:40 - Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

- 1 Thessalonians 5:2 - For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

- Luke 17:34 - I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

LINK

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It's not efficient in any way. Everytime they've turned something into gold it has been at a net loss. If you're interested though, just look up nuclear transmutation.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It's not efficient in any way. Everytime they've turned something into gold it has been at a net loss. If you're interested though, just look up nuclear transmutation.

its pretty awesome if you want gold that is so radioactive it will kill you

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

its A.Miethe, ”Der Zerfall des Quecksilberatoms,” Naturwissenschaften, 12(1924)

I think its out of print, however
wiki has a page
en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, the 1924 paper laid the theoretical groundwork down.

This is the 1941 paper where they actually produced gold, but, as noted, it was the radioactive isotope, 197Au.

Nonetheless, bismuth, mercury and platinum have all been transmuted into gold through nuclear transmutation.

The fact that the non-radioactive 79Au gold exists indicates that it can be synthesized by nuclear processes (it is produced naturally in supernovas) and the production of it is therefore a technological possibility.

The stellar source of gold also indicates that it is not unique to Earth (as the Annunaki ledgends suggest) but is distributed througout space. It may well be easier for a space-travel capable civilization to extract gold from supernova remnant clouds rather than try and mine it from a planet, too.

edit on 3/2/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The stellar source of gold also indicates that it is not unique to Earth (as the Annunaki ledgends suggest) but is distributed througout space. It may well be easier for a space-travel capable civilization to extract gold from supernova remnant clouds rather than try and mine it from a planet, too.

There is no "Anunnaki legend" that mentions any need, or wish, for gold.
Harte

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It really grinds my gears when I read the same old uninformed ignorant comments about Planet X/Nibiru.

It's real deal with it! I have put hundreds of hours into proving this (see thread below for pics and documentation).

You have weeks or short months till a threshold of some sort of reached, at this time we have either a major en masse sighting or even the event itself.

Nibiru is actually a habitable planet of Planet X (brown dwarf) main stream will tell you this is possible and so will our alternative sources.

Sitchin is a 33rd degree Mason so expect his work to contain dis info. Saying that we should know he was right about so much. Be discerning and cross reference.

There also has to be some visit from Nibiru's inhabitants on the cards as it is passing by..

I'm just here to level out the truth and let everyone know (if you don't already?) that this object is real and passing soon.

Updates coming later today all being well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
It really grinds my gears when I read the same old uninformed ignorant comments about Planet X/Nibiru.

Yes, it annoys those of us who can read cuneiform and know Babylonian history and mythology and folks who know astronomy and have telescopes and people who know physics, and geologists and so forth.

It's real deal with it! I have put hundreds of hours into proving this (see thread below for pics and documentation).

That's an impressive amount of time, but if the facts that you start with are wrong, you never reach the right answer.

You have weeks or short months till a threshold of some sort of reached, at this time we have either a major en masse sighting or even the event itself.

I don't think you've done the actual orbital speed calculations (fairly simple math) or that you understand just how far our telescopes can see.

Nibiru is actually a habitable planet of Planet X (brown dwarf) main stream will tell you this is possible and so will our alternative sources.

Actually, we'll tell you that whoever wrote that (Nancy Lederer is the original source, I believe) doesn't know beans about what a brown star is... and the ones who accept it don't know just how far a brown star's light can be seen or how much of gravitational disturbance would be caused by such a thing and the changes in the Oort cloud and outer regions of the solar system. That's all easy to look up, but if you believe ol' Nancy, it's something you would never have calculated for yourself.

Sitchin is a 33rd degree Mason so expect his work to contain dis info.

A good researcher would have learned that he was not a member of any Masonic lodge. The claims that he was a mason are based on a photo of a man in an Edwardian masonic costume...which is from England and was worn 20 years BEFORE Sitchin was born but not after 1925 (when Sitchin was 5 years old.)

...etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

How many times have you said "soon" now ?

How many times have you changed your description of your imaginary planet? You aren't consistent. Sometimes is a brown dwarf. Sometimes is a normal rocky inhabitable planet, sometimes its a whole system, and not so long ago you called it an "iron oxide with gasses and Chemicals" object, and most recently a "comet planet"

Every time anyone posts any thread either directly relating to, or can have its contents twisted to fit your ever-changing theory you comment the same old stuff. Every thread. Its quite funny, really.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

And which ancient Mesopotamian text does Nibiru appear in ?
can you link please

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Nibru?
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nibru?
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

None of those references a planet, all of them are references to the city of Nippur and here are the coordinates for that location 32°07′35.2″N 45°14′0.17″E
Which was why I was asking the self appointed expert which particular reference he was relying on

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

None of those references a planet, all of them are references to the city of Nippur

edit on 2/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I for 1 welcome our STAR/SUN GOD Overlords

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't need a medium. I'm connected to the source 24/7. There are days where I see a wonderful display of human decency and it alters my view, I'll send that report. But recently I have been sending nothing but negative reports.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

There is no "Anunnaki legend" that mentions any need, or wish, for gold.
Harte

True.

Perhaps I should have said "Annunaki internet legend".

Gold and the importance to the Anunnaki

Were Humans Created to Mine Gold for Aliens?

Those of Royal Blood

Annunaki and South African Gold

Sacred Nubian Teachings - The Annunaki

... among others.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Perhaps I should have said "Annunaki internet legend".

Perhaps you should have just said nothing and kept a little credibility

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join