It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCOVERED: California Police Arrest Nearly 500 In Massive Child Sex Ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Your last sentence cannot be overstated.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Not only does this cost a ton of money to run. Then you have the courts, then incarceration. The tax payers get to pay for all of it. And it needs to be done correctly so these people never get the meathooks on another kid.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I hope they're all hung by the neck until dead.

Agreed. Or wood chipper.

Feet first

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And it turns out that the media is still covering for the government run agencies that are behind this. These children were rescued from the DCF , the Department of Children and Family Services. Here is a video about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Love it. TPTB cannot control this anymore, even when they try. Once it is out in the world, it's out. And people are getting wiser and keeping records and creating video.

There can only be a lid on this for so long, and I imagine it has been decades and decades.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That's half right, they just need a place where they can die and in this case where human trafficking is involved, a little torture shouldn't be ruled out.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Torture for what?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Awesome news... I hope it continues; I know a lot of religious organizations hide such reports and files of their members as well instead of reporting them to the autorities that would also add a layer to safe guard the public unaware of such people in their midst. It can then offer them an avenue into the health system to help in healing, boxing has a one two punch so why not take advantage of all possible resources if one really wants to combat or overcome such issues that not only plague humanity but typically the individual as well?

Stopping the cycle means it requires all manners of prevention at ones disposal for protection of those in line to inhert our legacy leaving them with a sort of "virus" only leaves cause to perpetuate the issue; and last I read 98% go on to continue the cycle without proper treatment and assessment of the issue... that is a staggering percentage rate and I think we can and should do a better service for children and the adults that need but may refuse in denial that they have a problem and in turn society can start to heal and become better all around.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

True, treatment for the victims is paramount.

Also a religion/organization that hides any of this needs to have all the people involved prosecuted and punished.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Agreed as many states have statutes of limitations involved so the longer the person can be "hidden" the longer needless and senseless abuse goes on... sheltering them in the "hopes" that they will stop is short sighted. Most times it just removes the guilt of the action having gotten off of their chest... so it's "God" forgives you. They feel better... then the behavior arises again... do they go say I was weak again? Depends on the religion... they may just say well I was told "God" forgives me so it's ok... then they keep telling themselves that.

So yes indeed the protection and treatment of the victims and the sooner the better to prosecute and treat those perpetraiting such? The better in order to prevent that cycle from continuing or becoming ingrained in the victim.

Same with other forms of abuse... it requires a strong social system all working together to build a strong community; not an abuser seeking asylum and then being given that allowing an excuse for such to keep continuing as pointed out above.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Mentally Sick, Sick, Sick People. How can anyone look at children as a sexual object and prey upon them is beyond my understanding. They should all be castrated! Consequences for violent and despicable crimes in the U.S. are not enough to deter evil people from committing them. Penalties are far too lenient for crimes that takes a life of a loved one, or scars children and adults for their entire life! Maybe if we still had the death penalty, our jails wouldn't be so crowded.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

All I can say is yes.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Castration isn't the answer. There are many many ways to violate someone.

Keeping the pedo separated for life from children is the only way to make sure they can't prey on them.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Why the F don't we get rid of the WAR on Drugs and Start the War on Pedo.

Oh Yeah, it would likely bring down most of our politicians,celebrities, and CEO.

Disgusting. They should all be sent directly to death. There is no fixing that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Big pedo bust. Nearly 500 people have been arrested as a state wide operation to combat human trafficking.

California police have arrested nearly 500 people in connection with a massive child sex ring, as part of a statewide operation to combat human trafficking.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announced on Tuesday that as a result of Operation Reclaim and Rebuild, 28 sexually exploited children and 27 adult victims have been rescued, and 474 suspects have been arrested.

Called Operation Reclaim and Rebuild the operation arrested 142 males on solicitation charges, 36 on pimping and 238 arrested on suspicion of prostitution. News broke on this on Jan 31st.

wearechange.org...
“Police agencies and other trafficking task forces throughout our state joined in the enforcement operation to send the clear message that California law enforcement shares a unified mandate: human trafficking must not be tolerated in our state! Operation Reclaim and Rebuild focused on rescuing victims of sexual slavery and human trafficking, providing victims with much-needed services, identifying and arresting their captors, seeking successful prosecutions, and disrupting the demand for vulnerable victims by targeting their customers,” the statement said.

Arrested on solicitation charges were 142 males, as well as 36 males on suspicion of pimping and 238 suspects on suspicion of prostitution.

California's version of Pizzagate...

These people should be taken out in a filthy prison yard and shot.

Period.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Hazardous1408

after conviction?

of course, they will get a fair trial and then they will be hanged.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Keeping the pedo separated for life from children is the only way to make sure they can't prey on them. ext

...And who's going to watch the pedo 24/7? It hasn't exactly prevented convicted sex offenders from molesting and killing children! We hear it all the time. They're put in jail for a few year and than come out still molesting children. A lot of good that does! Taking away their sexual urges is the only way to keep them from being tempted again to molest and rape children after being released.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If the pedo is separated for life from children then there is zero% chance of molesting children again.

Oh maybe a prison is the proper place, for life.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Wondering if this has anything to do with the Ben Swann claim of something big coming...

edit on 2-2-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Seems like the media that gets the early scoops are talking about something big. I hope we can get the filth out in the light of day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join