It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCOVERED: California Police Arrest Nearly 500 In Massive Child Sex Ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Big pedo bust. Nearly 500 people have been arrested as a state wide operation to combat human trafficking.

California police have arrested nearly 500 people in connection with a massive child sex ring, as part of a statewide operation to combat human trafficking.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announced on Tuesday that as a result of Operation Reclaim and Rebuild, 28 sexually exploited children and 27 adult victims have been rescued, and 474 suspects have been arrested.

Called Operation Reclaim and Rebuild the operation arrested 142 males on solicitation charges, 36 on pimping and 238 arrested on suspicion of prostitution. News broke on this on Jan 31st.

wearechange.org...
“Police agencies and other trafficking task forces throughout our state joined in the enforcement operation to send the clear message that California law enforcement shares a unified mandate: human trafficking must not be tolerated in our state! Operation Reclaim and Rebuild focused on rescuing victims of sexual slavery and human trafficking, providing victims with much-needed services, identifying and arresting their captors, seeking successful prosecutions, and disrupting the demand for vulnerable victims by targeting their customers,” the statement said.

Arrested on solicitation charges were 142 males, as well as 36 males on suspicion of pimping and 238 suspects on suspicion of prostitution.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hope they're all hung by the neck until dead.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I hope this wasn't at Nancy Pelosi's pizza restaurant........

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

after conviction?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I hope they're all hung by the neck until dead.

Agreed. Or wood chipper. Or general population at a super max.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Watched some of the Joe Rogan/Alex Jones show yesterday. Alex claimed the NYPD and many in the intelligence agency are sitting on a boatload of material implicating many in both pedophilia and sex trafficking. Obama's administration forced people to sit on it but Trump is going to blow the whole thing open.

I don't know how true that is but both this and new Wiener charges happened within his first 10 days on office.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

What scares the hell out of me is this is not a is rare thing.

I think this should be rolled out to be a massive scale, replace the drug war with a pedo war, I would rest soundly.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's a conspiracy, and there can't be any truth to it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Watched some of the Joe Rogan/Alex Jones show yesterday. Alex claimed the NYPD and many in the intelligence agency are sitting on a boatload of material implicating many in both pedophilia and sex trafficking. Obama's administration forced people to sit on it but Trump is going to blow the whole thing open.

Do you honestly think that's possible? I grew up privileged in Washington and as a kid we all knew # was going on, that certain adults were dangerous and such. I assure you, the right (and its old privileged people) have as much to fear from disclosure of that information as anyone else.

Trump can't do s*** without shooting himself in the foot. None of this is coming out, it is too valuable as a lever of control. Fewer smart people will fall into the pedo-trap though, which means, look for dumber and dumber politicians in the years to come.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Wood chipper, agreed.

GenPop only if the prisoners are not reprimanded for whatever they dish out.

Otherwise no, no point in ruining the rehab of prisoners and their potential release dates over scumbags like these.

At OP: Seasonal, yes of course after conviction.
I obviously don't agree with hanging innocent people.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think we are almost on the same page.

I feel pity for people who are pedos. I wish they didn't exist, but we need to recognize that they do. And when they are found, the punishment needs to fit the crime. This should be life long segregation from children, not torture, not dismemberment. In our society children are everywhere, so pedo's need a place where they can grow old and die.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Will we ever know the names of these perps? Following your source back to its sources shows nothing.

It would be nice to put faces to these monsters as well.

How many are here illegally? Will their identities be protected to keep from bolstering Trump's narrative?

I guess time will tell, or it won't.
edit on 2-2-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Will we ever know the names of these perps? Following your source back to its sources shows nothing.

I think by law they will be required to identify themselves in the public registry of sex offenders.

The question is, will the media be publishing the names of the perps once they are identified?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I don't know when or if the police release that kind of info.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That's just disgusting. Who would want to have sex with a massive child?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I recently read there is a trailer park somewhere where only pedos live. They live separate lives away from the general population especially children. They understood each other and are able to live their lives with their own kind.

Of course, their poor victims could care less about them as humans-understandable.

Glad you share this great news. Let's hope it's only the beginning-string em up.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington
I had to look at the title again. Nice post.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I hope Mystic pearls info wars story is true. Drop the hammer on these broken people. They need to be removed from the public so they can't hurt children.

This is one of the times "it's for the children" actually applies.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Absolute monsters and animals. They should be subject to "enhanced interrogation" and then driven out into the country and shot.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Heck.
If the media can run stories of this nature, why did Ben Swann go dark?

I see in the source link the operation took 2 days to compile a list of perps to be apprehended...
It sucks they do this operation once a year?

I wonder if federal agencies across the entire nation are working towards the same goal, or just California saying hey, look what I did?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join