It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Authorizes Congress To Pursue Criminal Charges Against Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

She should thank for that. Her best opportunity to proof the world that she's honest and innocent.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: hellobruce

I'm pretty sure giving military aid to America's enemies (Islamic Terrorists) is treason. Almost 100% sure that's a jailable offence.

Your evidence for that is what?
Exactly which law states that?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Alright then.

War crimes

Evidence: Libya and Syria.

War crimes act of 1996.

Punishable by: Death or Life Imprisonment.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Leaked emails reveal that Bernie Sanders had his chance of becoming president stolen from him by Hillary Clinton and her associates at the Democratic National Committee. If defrauding democracy is worth going to war over, certainly it is worth going to jail over. Read some Wikileaks. Unlike Putin, Hillary actually HAS meddled in a US election nullifying millions of votes for bernie.

The crux of it is that during and well after the chaos of the attacks on the State Department's outpost and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi, Clinton and the Obama administration promoted a false narrative for public consumption: that the violence came from a spontaneous outburst of mob anger. Although Clinton confided to her daughter, Chelsea, in an email that night that an al-Qaida faction was responsible, for two weeks she let fester the story that mob action, not a planned assault her department might have anticipated, killed her employees.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Just read the Benghazi report and tell me again that she is innocent of any wrongdoing.

Hillary Clinton’s use of private servers to send classified state secrets is inexcusable. Hillary Clinton abused her power as Secretary of State, running America’s foreign policy like a mafia state. If Putin really wanted to influence the US election, all he had to do was make a donation to the Clinton foundation.

Trump was mocked when he said Obama and Hillary were the founders of ISIS, but anyone with two eyes can see the clear connections between Americas ambitions to overthrow the legitimate government of Syria and the funneling of money through Saudi Arabia and Qatar to ISIS, Al Qaeda and others of the same ideology. Once again, read some wikileaks.

LOL, I can't believe someone is actually trying to defend Hillary, you're making this too easy.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Guilty of what exactly? Apart from opposing Trump, that is. And that is not a crime.

Are you serious?

Benghazi, emailgate, funding Islamic terrorism, Burning up Bernie, Clinton foundation being a pay to play front, on and on and on.

*Cough*...Seth Rich...shot in the back three times after DNC *cough* leak...multiple *cough* Clinton Foundation head finance managers *cough* committing *cough* suicide and having *cough* bizarre accidents...sorry, had something stuck in my throat.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

*Cough*...Seth Rich...shot in the back three times after DNC *cough* leak...multiple *cough* Clinton Foundation head finance managers *cough* committing *cough* suicide and having *cough* bizarre accidents...sorry, had something stuck in my throat.

I know right? It is awful strange how Bill and Hillarys "friends" seem to fall off buildings, crash planes and die in freak accidents.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

a reply to: MysterX

I know right? It is awful strange how Bill and Hillarys "friends" seem to fall off buildings, crash planes and die in freak accidents.

Isn't it?

Well, hopefully that particular Clinton cess pit will be drained along with the swamps and we'll see what they dredge up.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Leaked emails reveal that Bernie Sanders had his chance of becoming president stolen from him by Hillary Clinton and her associates at the Democratic National Committee. If defrauding democracy is worth going to war over, certainly it is worth going to jail over. Read some Wikileaks. Unlike Putin, Hillary actually HAS meddled in a US election nullifying millions of votes for bernie.

The crux of it is that during and well after the chaos of the attacks on the State Department's outpost and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi, Clinton and the Obama administration promoted a false narrative for public consumption: that the violence came from a spontaneous outburst of mob anger. Although Clinton confided to her daughter, Chelsea, in an email that night that an al-Qaida faction was responsible, for two weeks she let fester the story that mob action, not a planned assault her department might have anticipated, killed her employees.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Just read the Benghazi report and tell me again that she is innocent of any wrongdoing.

Hillary Clinton’s use of private servers to send classified state secrets is inexcusable. Hillary Clinton abused her power as Secretary of State, running America’s foreign policy like a mafia state. If Putin really wanted to influence the US election, all he had to do was make a donation to the Clinton foundation.

Trump was mocked when he said Obama and Hillary were the founders of ISIS, but anyone with two eyes can see the clear connections between Americas ambitions to overthrow the legitimate government of Syria and the funneling of money through Saudi Arabia and Qatar to ISIS, Al Qaeda and others of the same ideology. Once again, read some wikileaks.

LOL, I can't believe someone is actually trying to defend Hillary, you're making this too easy.

It's really unbelievable at this point. If a citizen did what she did with that email server they'd be rotting in jail already. Why can't people break through the bias? It was enough for me to leave the Democratic Party.
edit on 1-2-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Benghazi

Exactly what crime that is a jailable offence did she commit with that?

18 USC 1621
18 USC 1001 for her testimony,
The entire thing about the Youtube video were laughable bull#, seriously.

there's also a likely culpable negligence charge for calling off the cavalry and letting them die, although that one will require shaking a lot of trees, still, she's responsible.

emailgate

Exactly what crime that is a jailable offence did she commit with that?

18 usc 794. She says she was never read onto anything, utter bollocks. You get 794 any time you first receive TS info.

funding Islamic terrorism

Exactly what crime that is a jailable offence did she commit with that, and where is the evidence??

18 USC 2339B.

on and on and on

Pretty much every one of these has a real live felony attached if you can get enough proof, and some of them don't take much. If Trump wants to press it, she will be breaking big rocks into little ones before the year is up.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Geez, it's almost as if the right are the ones with a monopoly on mainstream media propaganda!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

If Trump wants to press it, she will be breaking big rocks into little ones before the year is up.

Actually IMO it is not Trump but the members of the oversight committee that she better be worried about. There are many videos of the members talking about the stonewalling and can't remember (lying) to congress. Trey Gowdy a committee member flat out called her a serial liar.. Lying to congress is a federal crime.. youtu.be...
If any of us were accused of lying to congress I doubt we would be living the high life.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I'm pretty sure giving military aid to America's enemies (Islamic Terrorists) is treason. Almost 100% sure that's a jailable offence.

Actually it is legal for the government to fund terrorist organizations. That's what Tulsi Gabbard is raising a stink about.

Stop Arming Terrorists Act

edit on 1-2-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Not during war mate...and lest we forget, we've been at 'war with terrorism' for 15 years and counting...aiding the enemy during war is a capital crime.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Not during war mate...and lest we forget, we've been at 'war with terrorism' for 15 years and counting...aiding the enemy during war is a capital crime.

Read it and weep... Or cheer like I did.

Stop Arming Terrorist Act

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What?

That doesn't make any sense to me at all...none.

There have been cases where people have been locked away in the US for flogging batteries to Iran, that can be used for multiple purposes, when the US isn't and wasn't even engaged in open hostilities with the place, let alone at war with them!

So how can the US Government (and my own by extension) openly aid, train, equip, give respite and comfort to the enemy (aka Terrorists) that we are actively sending our front line soldiers out to god knows where to fight against...and that isn't a punishable crime?

It doesn't make a jot of sense, unless the entire 'war on terror' rhetoric is a complete dog and pony show to drum up revenue for the arms industries and suppliers, and boost the profile of politicians...then it makes sense.

But even then, from a legal point of view it is still astounding that it isn't considered a crime.

Consider me utterly flabbergasted.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You have to do something to go to jail.

Or, as you voiced a couple years ago, one may also deserve jail for not doing something.

Do you remember?

You called for jailing persons who did not
fall in line
for vaccinations.

My take on this would mean that you wish for cumpulsory vaccinations.
In which case, that 'something' would be breaking a law, albeit a fascist one.

Damn straight.

It was hard to forget your statement.

a reply to: damwel

edit on 1-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: At one point in the party, Geotge discovred that Derek and John were curled up in the plush backseat of John's Rolls, listening to A Whiter Shade pr Pale for the hundredth time.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Waterboard the bitch !

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

What?

That doesn't make any sense to me at all...none.

There have been cases where people have been locked away in the US for flogging batteries to Iran, that can be used for multiple purposes, when the US isn't and wasn't even engaged in open hostilities with the place, let alone at war with them!

So how can the US Government (and my own by extension) openly aid, train, equip, give respite and comfort to the enemy (aka Terrorists) that we are actively sending our front line soldiers out to god knows where to fight against...and that isn't a punishable crime?

It doesn't make a jot of sense, unless the entire 'war on terror' rhetoric is a complete dog and pony show to drum up revenue for the arms industries and suppliers, and boost the profile of politicians...then it makes sense.

But even then, from a legal point of view it is still astounding that it isn't considered a crime.

Consider me utterly flabbergasted.

I'm right there with you. Sad that most don't realize the tricks being played and the FACT that our tax dollars are assisting with the killing of not only our sons and daughters in the military, but also innocents in countries our government chooses to disrupt.

Please take the time to support this effort by Tulsi Gabbard: Support the Stop Arming Terrorist Act

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Are people really still defending this witch? Where are your principles? This has nothing to do with partisan BS, it is a known fact that she broke several laws as Secretary of State and even during her own campaign. Her actions concerning Syria and Libya themselves define her as a war criminal. The defense that she wasn't charged with anything is patently ridiculous and you know it, and belies an astonishing naivety about how power works and how it protects itself. "Durrhurr, we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong!" Seems legit!
edit on 1-2-2017 by StrizzMatik because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2017 by StrizzMatik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Are you serious? All of that has been investigated over and over. And not one charge. I can't stand her either. However, sometimes it's time to stop beating a dead horse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join